Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Inlove With A Girl From A Poor Family - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove With A Girl From A Poor Family (2262 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Inlove With A Girl From A Poor Family by Travelista(f): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
acidtalk: OP, I will advice you to go through the below thread and get the Best and Most matured answers to your solution.

Marrying From An Extremely Poor Home, Can You Consider It?

https://www.nairaland.com/905642/marrying-extremely-poor-home-consider

Thank me later. (N.B: You might most likely get childish answers/responses these days in here)

Read the posts at your link and the OP should REALLY heed your advice. There was a very smart comment made about the difference between a poor/literate family and a poor/illiterate one and it is very true.

One a serious note, how is OP's potential father-in-law alright with a young man paying for the home he and his family will live in before marriage? This looks like a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Wife * Physical Girlfriend - Shocking Revelations (picture) / Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship / Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.