Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman (51127 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by UjSizzle(f): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Monstertrucks: sunshine, be nice. smiley
embarassed grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by LordAdam: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by apacheguy: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wat a nice thread ds cool evnin, whr's my sandijey, lets tie d knot quick quick..i don tire to chop wetin i c, new year, new life

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by claremont(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Food, sex, and silence (no nagging).

My own list that is. grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by obinnakenedo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
BUSH.HUNTER:

rubbish
sadist
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by annawhite(f): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
claremont: Food, sex, and silence (no nagging).

My own list that is.
you sure bout the silence thingy ;
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Caracta(f): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
apacheguy: @op, wat abt not so smart men, some ladies fall into this category....quickly, dnt let them collapse pls

Huh? Read that again dude...slowly this time. tongue tongue
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sanspiffy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
No4 goodness me....Black girls are drama queens and that Sh1t pisses me off
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by saywayodoty: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=sleeky007]GREAT INFO.........AS FOR ME, MY LADY GOT IT ALL AND. Hmnnnnnnnsrsame na ni
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sleeky007(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=saywayodoty][/quote]

ARE YOU A LEARNER?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by apacheguy: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Caracta:

Huh? Read that again dude...slowly this time. tongue tongue
do u disagree?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Toks2008(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lets forget story.

As a lady, dont demand for money and be a very good cook. WALLAHI you don hook am. Even me i go try to remain friends with you even if no sexual relation.

Most guys love ladies that can cook very well and are financially independent. Not that we need your money but it just gives us this cool feeling about you.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sleeky007(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
apacheguy: do u disagree?

MR MAN, CAN'T YOU READ THE SARCASM IN HER POST?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sweetestguy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I have a feeling Suya and Onions are figurative grin grin
hw do u mean
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by apacheguy: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
sleeky007:

MR MAN, CAN'T YOU READ THE SARCASM IN HER POST?
mr sarcasm, how does dat get u infuriated?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Ceorhemz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
That is not what I am looking for in a lady. That wont stop a lady from infidelity, or make her stand with me in tensed periord. You didnt even mention the key issues like the fear of God, the love of God, sound character, moral uprightness, sound intellect, good body, education and literacy level, house keeping and management etc. Those you mention can only sustain the courtship and the first few months of the marriage.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sleeky007(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
apacheguy: mr sarcasm, how does dat get u infuriated?

INFURIATED? AT ALL..........JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by kolamilan(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
ok.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
cutievik: So true!
Wish to see her soon!
Same ere
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
vislabraye: The list is even short. I thought I would see 10 to 20 qualities. I think its moderate. Its so unfortunate that some ladies believe beauty is every thing. They concentrate so much on beauty and neglect other aspects in their life.
Tru dat
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
cutievik: So true!
Wish to see her soon!

KweenAdz:

Amen Dear...

Why dont you be the 'her' he's wishing to see?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ceorhemz: That is not what I am looking for in a lady. That wont stop a lady from infidelity, or make her stand with me in tensed periord. You didnt even mention the key issues like the fear of God, the love of God, sound character, moral uprightness, sound intellect, good body, education and literacy level, house keeping and management etc. Those you mention can only sustain the courtship and the first few months of the marriage.
Bros ur research pass phd o wink
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Ashmark(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Playful woman habi prayerful woman....Which one are you trying to say....... cool
www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wisdytech: Nice post! How i wish All post on www.nairaland.com looks so positive to the mind like this admireable Piece!!
you can say it dat a thousand times more.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
jay bee:
Thou shalt not live by bread alone so says lord Jesus cheesy cheesy
you shud be careful on what u spill concerning Jesus Christ. VAIN words to the Lord is duly recorded against you.

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008: As for me,asides from all the listed factors, my lady must be shapely. I love ladies with curves and i mean real curves. I hate philandering and infact i don't even think about it once i have what i want in a lady. Those hips must be full and i cant trade that for anything. Crazy as it may sound, the most well behaved lady in the world will appeal to me as a wife material but without those curves, i fear i may philander. Infact, those curves comes first because i wont even come close to you to observe other factors if you are not curvy enough to catch my attention.
Hahaha I am in that bracket too, lol. But I my fear has been I may fall into the wrong hand when choosing a wife like that bc the tend to have alot of male admirers. So I resolved within me 2 prayerfully seek that 4rm God.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by nell07(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
These listed characteristics would only serve to get me interested in a lady. They are not nearly enough to make me consider marrying her.

IMHO, a wife material is that lady who is: (1) ambitious, goal oriented and speaks/acts/thinks long term... Many ambitious men have had their dreams n lives completely destroyed by ladies who see vanity n momentary pleasure as fundamental. Please brothers, RUN from any lady who cannot make sacrifices today for the sake of tomorrow! Or else, U will die before your time.

(2) Intelligent... any lady lacking in this department is a total bore ( except to the Hot wolves who only want a "good time" of course)
Please note that intelligence includes financial intelligence, emotional intelligence , etc

(3) Not afraid to be herself/different......... D most irritating attribute I've observed in some women is that of always comparing themselves with others. Infact, just writing about it already got me irritated. Ever wondered why d holy book mentioned that "he who compares himself with others is a fool"?

(4) God fearing..... This doesn't necessarily have to translate to being a church enthusiast or anything. But she must have high moral values.

5) Etc...

2 Likes

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by jaybee3(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ranks007: you shud be careful on what u spill concerning Jesus Christ. VAIN words to the Lord is duly recorded against you.
Oh zip it

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008:

That is why discipline is important.

For me i repeat, i will not even feel attracted to you sexually if you don't meet up with my physical requirements let alone practicing chop and clean mouth. Any lady i cant see myself marrying i dont even get close. So many guys who ended up with someone other than their choice probably wanted to do touch and go and they got hooked.
my o my.... I av seen me in another man, so so so very me. I cant count the number of girls dat has frowned at me bc of my lack of interest in them when they show sign most at times jumping limits to talk 2 me on fone. I am so particular abt it. Lol God help me oh
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by dungdusugyang(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
philip0906: @op you forgot to add [size=13pt]Intelligence[/size], Not the book worm thingy though. This is one of the things most guys tend to spot out first after the first convo, aside the physical attraction.
without the fear of God all the points buttress by the OP is just a chase after the wind.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
jay bee:
Oh zip it
may someday u'll understand but it might be 2 late
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by dungdusugyang(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
ekwerendi: So many things r missing out...Wat about good cook n home builder
she must also be good on bed...QED
... in bed ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.