Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman (51113 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Decryptor(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Bookmarked!
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax:
It may no longer profit me cos I've already made my choice wink.

lol, were u d one that called me today?
About building in ogun state
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Afrok(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
sandijey: cheesy So why am I not married yet

All na wash.....
hahaha... Smart guys av started showing interests in ladies like U, guys like "Slap" just check his post nd do him d favour.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Lilimax(f): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
segzy14:

lol, were u d one that called me today?
About building in ogun state
If you ask me na who I go ask smiley
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
KweenAdz: 5 Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman

Many women think that physical beauty is the only thing that makes men choose a woman but that is not necessarily true. There are certain qualities that many men look for in a woman. Mentioned below is a list of 5 qualities that can impress many single and smart men.

1. Friend and Lover
Men often like an environment of friendship around them. They like sharing their feelings and thoughts with friends, therefore they want their partner to be a friend and a lover. Like good friends who remain with us in good times and bad, they expect their partner to be with them in any kind of situation. A combination of love and friendship makes a woman more desirable and makes them more understanding and lovable.

2. Independence
There is a common perception that men like women who are weaker and dependent on them so that they feel smarter and more authoritative, this is a myth. Most men expect the woman of their choice to be independent and self-reliant. Real men like those who inspire them with the way they live their life, someone they can look up to and one who will support them when they cripple emotionally . Women who value other things that are important to them like their own goals and ambitions along with their relationship are more attractive to men.

3. Sense of humor
If you go to any online dating site or matrimonial advertisement, many men list a good sense of humor as a primary requirement. Nobody wants to be in boring company. Physical attractiveness can work initially, however the sense of humor is something that works always. Very few women have the ability to make men laugh and if you can it can be one of your biggest assets. Do not try to be overly funny, it becomes evident and can make others irritated.

4. Less drama
Some women are known for Oscar-worthy dramatic performances with lots of tears. Most men do not like women who make issues of small things and give lectures about them. Some women cry about too many things, tears work sometimes, however overuse makes them useless in the long run. Keeping things simple and uncomplicated is a highly respected attribute.

5. Playful women
Many men love action around them, the adrenalin rush keeps them on their toes. They sometimes like playful activities and tend to associate more with people who engage them in such activities. Watching a football together or going to tennis practice together can really do the trick for you. This gives you more time spend together and makes you more desirable.

SOURCE:Positive Med

This is an incomplete list in the modern world for a man with his brain on alert.

Add:

6. Attraction at first few contacts

Never be a woman's fall back option. If she was not game on you the first few times you first contacted, she is not the one for you. You are free to bone her sha. If a woman is not eager to initiate calling/texting you within the first few meetings and you are doing all the initiation, she is a hit and run candidate.

7. Madly in love with him

Never be a modern day "real man" mugu that end up with a woman that loves him because of the way he loves her. Only commit to a woman that has strong attraction to you, one who just has a spark for you that she can't control. Not one you had to chase while she drags you on the floor.

https://www.nairaland.com/1017330/im-not-sure-need-boyfriend/4#11827900

3 Likes

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax:

hahaahahahahahaahahahah.
Anyway just wanted to be sure oooooo, nothing again

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Michelle55: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
hmmmmm........ just observing sha smiley
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Afro-k:
hahaha... Smart guys av started showing interests in ladies like U, guys like "Slap" just check his post nd do him d favour.

grin
grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by UyiIredia(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Beauty, Brains and Boldness is all I require.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Lachimex(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
4mii? Hah! My SHE gat 2be Brilliant maybe seconded wit gud stature....added value...most""" Respectfully
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by whitevictor60(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
My lady cries alot and I don't like it, hope she'll change
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by bigx(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
An actually sensible list on nairaland.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by rhymz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

This is an incomplete list in the modern world for a man with his brain on alert.

Add:

Never be a woman's fall back option. If she was not game on you the first few times you first contacted, she is not the one for you. You are free to bone her sha. If a woman is not eager to initiate calling/texting you within the first few meetings and you are doing all the initiation, she is a hit and run candidate.

Never be a modern day "real man" mugu that end up with a woman that loves him because of the way he loves her. Only commit to a woman that has strong attraction to you, one who just has a spark for you that she can't control. Not one you had to chase while she drags you on the floor.

hhahahhahah....saga don come with him own twist but you are right o.... the first few contacts go tell you if really she is into you or not.
Another very important thing for me is sex, if a woman is dull in that area, I lose interest immediately or tries to condition me the way many Nigeria girls like to do..... the moment babe wan begin form church girl for sex matter but tax collector for money matter I don free am tey tey.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by immortalvoices(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
He who finds a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour fom God... Well let visit this thread and leave a comment their

https://www.nairaland.com/1569781/experience-alibaba-scoan-tb-joshua
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by tellwisdom: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
The only thing Nigerian women want is a fine pocket...simple angry
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by apacheguy: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
sandijey: cheesy So why am I not married yet

All na wash.....
Re u intelligent, gd lookin nd playful?...dnt lose hope too soon
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by annawhite(f): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
I don't have anything worth looking for,is that why I'm still single cry cry
But I can cook dog meat tongue
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
@OP, aren't u forgettin sumtin here? Cos even if a woman has all dis qualities nd she isn't GOD FEARING den she's totally empty
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by UjSizzle(f): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
8. Be a good cook

tongue
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by jaybee3(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
annawhite: I don't have anything worth looking for,is that[b] why I'm still single[/b] cry cry
are you being serious?

shocked shocked shocked

How come?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by omitooguns(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax:

m ike iti mpku grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by apacheguy: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
annawhite: I don't have anything worth looking for,is that why I'm still single cry cry
dats also a quality, u'l soon find a guy who likes dog meat, but dnt get mad if he treats u lik a dog shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by UjSizzle(f): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
tellwisdom: The only thing Nigerian women want is a fine pocket...simple angry
poor you, that's why you're still single right? cry
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by neonx: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Noted grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by annawhite(f): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Another quality...........perform like a IndecentStar when the lights r out, cool
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by UjSizzle(f): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Beauty, Brains and Boldness is all I require.
Sure
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
omitooguns:

m ike iti mpku grin

hmmmmmm,speaking in tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
annawhite: I don't have anything worth looking for,is that why I'm still single cry cry

You still dey cook dog meat!
I cook lions heart! grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by annawhite(f): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
apacheguy: dats also a quality, u'l soon find a guy who likes dog meat, but dnt get mad if he treats u lik a dog shocked sad
be careful bros
Hate peeps fuming up in my business and talking trash

You eat goat meat,do u act like one or better still do u treat ur girlfriend like a cow ?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by UjSizzle(f): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Add:

*nods* True that.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by jaybee3(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
annawhite: Another quality...........perform like a IndecentStar when the lights r out, cool
GBAM

now you are talking

OP said a woman not a wife so need/wants can be flexible especially when timing is thrown into the equation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.