Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman (51115 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by heed101(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
i always find woman that is intelligent, playful and great sense of humour attractive and fall in love if she has those qualities. those qualities make her beautiful in my heart.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Tuljaking(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
see dis fools 1.money 2.yansh 3.boobs 4.arewa like if am on point
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sweetestguy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
We already know
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by slyopez(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nice qualities, I hate kinda boring and dependent ladies. Nice1 OP.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by amiskurie(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
I still believe that special girl is somewhere in this same world.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by miky(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
the single most important thing i look for is the ability to have a logical and calm conversation when a lady is ravaging mad..then maybe patience etc etc..
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
You guys make it look like you are the only ones In the position to decide whether a patner is marriageable or not. So we ladies sheepishly accept any man that perceives us as marriage material abi? grin grin

Sidon there make pant they wear you cheesy

You don't make yourself better and marriage worthy and expect to marry a lady that possess the above qualities...... you go tey

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by frankpessu(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
My baby got everytin except being independent....... Dats my bigest concern...... Cz I dnt want to marry a liability.....
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by OGHENE316(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
pls i nid ur help,hw cn one b able 2 bring out a topic on dis trend,pls a genuin ansa is welcum.tnx
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Swiftboy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lol what of Romantic and Intimate skills? ;P
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by philip0906(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
@op you forgot to add [size=13pt]Intelligence[/size], Not the book worm thingy though. This is one of the things most guys tend to spot out first after the first convo, aside the physical attraction.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by slap1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please, ladies, if you have these qualities (even 80%), kindly send me a message. I don tire to search. Tenk.

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sleeky007(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Khalessi: Ok so Why is tpia still single?.... embarassed

BIA HERE.........WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON @tpia......YOU KNOW SHE'S A LIL CONTROVERSIAL (DID I JUST SAY THAT).....WELL, CARRY-GO..
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax: How about: Things Smart, Single Women Look out For In A Man undecided.

Afterall not all men are marriageable materials embarassed.

Help me ask them........... undecided tongue

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by ekwerendi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
So many things r missing out...Wat about good cook n home builder
she must also be good on bed...QED
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Lakayanah: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
If these are the things the smart single man look for in a woman what does the foolish single man look for in a woman.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Caracta(f): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'm glad the OP said SMART single men! Please if you do not fall into this category, just waka pass.

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mental compatibility is the first thing i look for in a lady, then a nice personality, then beauty. if we ain't mentally compatible everything in this list is unimportant. cheesy

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by slap1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
philip0906: @op you forgot to add [size=13pt]Intelligence[/size], Not the book worm thingy though. This is one of the things most guys tend to spot out first after the first convo, aside the physical attraction.
I think it takes intelligence to have a sense of humour and seek independence. So it is implied in the post.

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by efembaba(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
hmm you just read my mind but greatest of all she must be godly and virtuous

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Caracta(f): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lakayanah: If these are the things the smart single man look for in a woman what does the foolish single man look for in a woman.

Your answer:

Tuljaking: see dis fools 1.money 2.yansh 3.boobs 4.arewa like if am on point

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by slap1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Help me ask them........... undecided tongue
I'm asking you. Go, make a list and come share with us.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax: How about: Things Smart, Single Women Look out For In A Man undecided.

Afterall not all men are marriageable materials embarassed.

u can also create a thread on that
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by slap1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
I love girls that read/appreciate good novels and don't like Nollywood.

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Lordlexyy: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nice one op.

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lakayanah: If these are the things the smart single man look for in a woman what does the foolish single man look for in a woman.

LAUGHING in capital letters
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
in naija 80% are ready to become house wives as long as the money is there
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Lilimax(f): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
segzy14:

u can also create a thread on that

It may no longer profit me cos I've already made my choice wink.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Afrok(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
slap1: Please, ladies, if you have these qualities (even 80%), kindly send me a message. I don tire to search. Tenk.
U want to get ur username back as a reply? undecided

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
cheesy So why am I not married yet

All na wash.....
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by qtx(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
@OP,
now that u already know all these let me just come for u instead of looking for a girl who will start learning to have them na? or wat do u fink? i guess am lucky and smart too.
So here i come wait for me in that ur house... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian