Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34113 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abagworo:

As usual it takes a little kick to expose that attitude by your likes that has left us enemy of all and yet migrating to their lands in droves. Next is Catholic vs Anglican or Christians Vs Muslims.

But, did I lie? Are we the same people? The answer is NO!

So what were you able to expose after your little kick? You exposed the fact!

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Anuofia, I have kept telling you we Anambrans has nothing in common with you people from Imo state. Stop trying so hard to be our brothers we do not want to be any part of it. Anambrans has links with Delta, Enugu, Kogi, Rivers (via Atani-Ogbaru) and Abia. So go and look out for your brothers because we do not consider you and your people as one.
Here we go again!! SMH! embarassed
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: Here we go again!! SMH! embarassed

Nwanne, don't mind me oo..

But I can't afford to see that clown abagworo spew his usual gibberish without finding a way to whip him into the line. Can you help me advice that dolt? Instead of him to focus on subject he chose to bring in Peter Obi into it thereby drawing fire against himself and his people.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by rafindo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: Son of a wh0re. @ilugunboy was correcting your stu.pidity and you still havent ceased from displaying your idi.ocy. How can you insinuate that Anambra is larger than Oyo when Ibadan the capital of oyo state is the largest city in sub-saharan africa? You flat heads wouldnt stop amusing me
.i do not contend the fact that oyo is bigger anambra.i am only keeping the record straight no five lga in oyo combined together is bigger than anambra statae.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Omila007: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abagworo:

Not all Igbos are dumb. The Igbos claiming to support Jonathan or loyal to Peter Obi are the ones creating enmity for us. Most Igbos including myself would love to have a country of our own but in such a way as to be at peace with our neighbours. You cannot annex someone who does not see himself as part of you or plan a peaceful separation after using tribalism and religion as a political tool.

Does Governor Amaechi see himself as an Igboman? The answer is "NO" but he knows that he is obviously related to Igbo and so does every Ikwerre man. Why nobody will like to be part of the so-called Igbo country is because of the way they are going about creating enemies for themselves.

As for land Igboland(Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi,Enugu, Oshimili/Aniocha in Delta State, Oyigbo/Egbema in Rivers State) is large enough to contain us if we replan our land and create 5 modern cities of small landmass but with mostly highrises of 40 to 50 storey buildings. Create an agricultural belt and an industrial belt. Dredge the Niger, Orashi and Imo River to Atlantic Ocean. We can achieve this easily if we work at peace without any part trying to lord over others.

On point,
State of origin should be abolished with the introduction of place of birth.
This will greatly ensure that no part considers itself superior over others.
And foster integration.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: Oyo state alone has a larger landmass than the entire alaibo
SO what good is land when it is full of trash and flooding most of Ibadan is slums.

Beere
Oje
Tinalende
Mapo
Oke-Padi Yem etu
Oniyanrim
Agbokojo
Alcobo Ojuirin
Bodija
Ojoo

All slums in your major city the rest of Oyo is shanties. Oyo state in the BBC News http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14767700

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Omila007: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Anuofia, I have kept telling you we Anambrans has nothing in common with you people from Imo state. Stop trying so hard to be our brothers we do not want to be any part of it. Anambrans has links with Delta, Enugu, Kogi, Rivers (via Atani-Ogbaru) and Abia. So go and look out for your brothers because we do not consider you and your people as one.

Nwanne na wetin that one cone mean now?
Mara nu udi Ihe unu na nekwu.
Igbo na igbo ekwesigi I na anu ogu na ezi.
Imo na Anambra bu ofu.
from arondizuogu to akaowa to uga junction.
Ha Nile na asu ofu asusu.
Mua bu Nwa Anambra ma na etoro m na Abia.
Otu Ihe ka Anyi na azo na Otu obi.
Ka udo diri Anyi nile.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
9jagirl4re: SO what good is land when it is full of trash and flooding
If it had been a picture of the brown roofs at ibadan, that would have been better but you uploaded a picture of alaibo and you falsely claim it is oyo state. Smh for you ibos and your dense akpu logic

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Omila007: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Anambra will definitely lord it over all of you. As usual grin grin grin

Are they the warriors or they are the lords while others are osu caste? They are too domineering and aggressive over other y1bos.

My observation.

Seed of discord in the making.

This is why state of origin should be replaced with place of birth.
Characterizing people from particular states or region would entirely be defeated.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Omila007: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Anambra will definitely lord it over all of you. As usual grin grin grin

Are they the warriors or they are the lords while others are osu caste? They are too domineering and aggressive over other y1bos.

My observation.

Characterizing people from particular states or region would entirely be defeated.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: If it had been a picture of the brown roofs at ibadan, that would have been better but you uploaded a picture of alaibo and you falsely claim it is oyo state. Smh for you ibos and your dense akpu logic
Number 3 on the list of slums by your kinsman and it is listed in the worst cities of the world
http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.env.20130302.02.html
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dpu-projects/Global_Report/cities/ibadan.htm
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by owobokiri(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: Oyo state alone has a larger landmass than the entire alaibo

When did you guys measure this?? This loose talk started here few days ago, it is about taking a life of its own. How is Oyo state bigger than Alaigbo? Or do you mean the rusty iron sheets and mud houses?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
I don show. Wetin dey happen for this thread?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by owobokiri(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

But, did I lie? Are we the same people? The answer is NO!

So what were you able to expose after your little kick? You exposed the fact!

Pinhead.., you are not the same because one Murtala Mohammed said so, abi? Keep vomiting rubbish
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
owobokiri:

When did you guys measure this?? This loose talk started here few days ago, it is about taking a life of its own. How is Oyo state bigger than Alaigbo? Or do you mean the rusty iron sheets and mud houses?
Dude, get a map or better still visit google. Oyo state occupies 10,986square mile(28,454 kilometer square)That size is larger than all the entire iboland put together
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: If it had been a picture of the brown roofs at ibadan, that would have been better but you uploaded a picture of alaibo and you falsely claim it is oyo state. Smh for you ibos and your dense akpu logic
dont mind dat brat of cretin posting pictures of erosion ravaged ibo land and claiming it is ibadan. Theses flat heads are LIARS.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omila007:

Do you think other people are not wiser now, after the Lagos episode.

Capital NO to place of birth.

All of them will stop claiming Imo Anambra Abia and start claiming Lagos Kano and Rivers.

SUCH SUGGESTION IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
owobokiri:

You know

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: Dude, get a map or better still visit google. Oyo state occupies 10,986square mile(28,454 kilometer square)That size is larger than all the entire iboland put together
the dude doesnt have a nigerian map but Biafra map.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: dont mind dat brat of cretin posting pictures of erosion ravaged ibo land and claiming it is ibadan. Theses flat heads are LIARS.
Get a life you people are always on Ibo threads you don't even know your fathersland again shame on you
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14767700
See your sister below she's not happy you don't know your papa's house again

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by owobokiri(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: the dude doesnt have a nigerian map but Biafra map.
grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

Do you think other people are not wiser now, after the Lagos episode.

Capital NO to place of birth.

All of them will stop claiming Imo Anambra Abia and start claiming Lagos Kano and Rivers.

SUCH SUGGESTION IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
anambra and imo men will start to claim lagosian and ibadanian if FG should by his idea. Dubiuos ibos. grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
9jagirl4re: Get a life you people are always on Ibo threads you don't even know your fathersland again shame on you

Oh gal!!!

Your body dey hot oo. Are you from Anambra too?

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
9jagirl4re: [s]Get a life you people are always on Ibo threads you don't even know your fathersland again shame on you
See your sister below she's not happy you don't know your papa's house again[/s]
stop being an igbo smoking boy.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by owobokiri(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
High rises is the way forward for Alaigbo. And i mean SERIOUS high rises.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Anambra state- 1,870sqmiles(4,844kmsquare) Abia state-2,440sqmiles(6,320kmsquare) Enugu state- 2,765sqmiles(7,161kmsquare) Ebonyi state- 2,135sqmiles(5,530kmsquare) Imo state- 2,135sqmiles(5,530kmsquare) OYO STATE -10,986sqmiles(28,454kmsquare)

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: stop being an igbo smoking boy.
Look at your people drowning and your here vomiting trash I don't blame you the kinda school you people graduate what do I expect

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by docsholz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
owobokiri: High rises is the way forward for Alaigbo. And i mean SERIOUS high rises.
That's d way forward for the entire country especially Lagos unfortunately this requires constant power plus pipe borne water

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
9jagirl4re: Get a life you people are always on Ibo threads you don't even know your fathersland again shame on you
We can choose to be on any thread on this forum. This site isnt owned by ibos, OLUWASEUN OSEWA, a yoruba is the owner

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: We can choose to be on any thread on this forum. This site isnt owned by ibos, OLUWASEUN OSEWA, a yoruba is the owner
And so Does that mean you will come to any thread that bares Igbo and spit your trash.. take your bad belly else where if you don't have anything intelligent to add! The western side of Nigeria is mostly Ghettos's and you people come here judging nonsense instead of finding a way to change your kinsmans living standards you people are truly lazy
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gulley erosion has eaten up half of the already landlocked alaibo. In about 15 years time, iboland would shrink to the size of a 3km road
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
owobokiri: High rises is the way forward for Alaigbo. And i mean SERIOUS high rises.
1. They cant afford it.

2. Erosion will destroy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Holds Inauguration Dinner/party In Style / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ / Governor Wike At Chukwuemeka Woke Triplet's Birthday [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.