Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts (5763 Views)

When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by JulianBond007: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
kevoh:

It is pointless trading insults with you, I have seen folks carry kpon-kpon (do bricklayer's job) to raise money for school, do security job, cleaners job, work in a poultry or some other so-callled-demeaning menial job for an undergraduate to raise money. A less paying security job/cleaning job is not more than 15k per month. The OP has free house, free food, free light and water at his parents place, if he was so keen on his education he would have opted for one of the jobs above during the vacation but NO he didn't! He would rather sit at home eat free food and ping his life away.
Probably you don't know the poverty rate in Nigeria. You talk as if the Op didn't see all that before he dropped out of school. Probably you haven't seen some kids drop out of school because their parents couldn't afford money to further their education. How much will a cleaner make in a month to help him take care of his educational and personal needs? You talk as if its that easy. Don't think because its easy for you so therefore its easy for others. Learn to put yourself in other's shoes.

3 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
all i am saying, if the op's story is true, anything wey make am play with him destiny like that, can still male him decide to go ahead with this suicide.. if true...

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nastydroid(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: all i am saying, if the op's story is true, anything wey make am play with him destiny like that, can still maKe him decide to go ahead with this suicide.. if true...
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by AbuMikey(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: all i am saying, if the op's story is true, anything wey make am play with him destiny like that, can still male him decide to go ahead with this suicide.. if true...

Even You? shockedshockedshocked

Y'all are now making his "Nice Guy"gesture to someone he trusted look foolish and out of place.!!

OP, was just being nice,but things turned out sour, its not his fault nau....

Harry You think about am na..

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Y'all are now making his "Nice Guy"gesture to someone he trusted look foolish and out of place.!!

no bro... i was only pointing out to those insulting him here to take note he might not be kidding, instead of saying bad words to him, lets help talk to him..

i still dey with you and julianbond

2 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Stop bring too sentimental Abu,be reminded that for years,he repeated his mistakes.The guy no been serious with his Education that's just it.Look,this him matter na matter wey him for don amend teetee,that's if he was serious.Determination usually ends in success...He wasn't determined!
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Damn. Some of y'all are heartless. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
3coins:
telln a fellow human to go ahead wiv suicide is highly boko haramish

It is even more boko haramish to be suicidal,obviously because he won't b d only person affected!!!
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by AbuMikey(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra:

Stop bring too sentimental Abu,be reminded that for years,he repeated his mistakes.The guy no been serious with his Education that's just it.Look,this him matter na matter wey him for don amend teetee,that's if he was serious.Determination usually ends in success...He wasn't determined!

He might have tried amending in time past, maybe things didn't go well with his plans.

Don't forget on one of his response to Magic Bishop, he said he had tried some business which were not bringing profits for him.

Determination is the Key sha, OP, probably wasn't too determined.

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by confusedme: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Thanks everyone...
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra:

Nothing o.No mind me jare,Owu dey twist my neck,I dey use laff they cover am. cheesy
Awww. Abi u go come chop rice and chicken? make we watch movie together.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by redsun(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
confusedme: Thanks everyone...

I hope you are just taking the pisss,eh?

What makes you think success lies in nigerian brainwashed universities?Success lies in your common sense and that includes learning from your mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by fiizznation: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
confusedme:

i chose to ignore you before but it seems you are rabid. i am probably better; living better and feeding better than you neutered dog I'd hold on to my pride, no matter what happens and hold my head up high no matter what happens at the end. you should be caged. people like you don't deserve to live amongst humans.
@ the bolded• U wanna commit suicide and yet u still have the nerves to call other pple names• Don't allow the creator to be mad at u•
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by psky: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
le bien connu:

you are human while Bishop and his girl friend are opposite. I learnt a lesson today, not all men are human.

Exactly! They are so sadistic. And people say we can't have serial killers in Nigeria.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
BoboYekini: Awww. Abi u go come chop rice and chicken? make we watch movie together.

Make I bring cooler?For take away? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? / My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) / See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.