Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts (5764 Views)

When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by MagicBishop: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
3coins:
Whr dd yuu get those pics shaaa grin

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=funny+pics
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by 3coins(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Magic Bishop:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=funny+pics
ohhhh shld hv tot of daht
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra:

It's all jokes now...
Hope op is tension free now...
Lyn, if I follow you shey u go follow back? cheesy
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op..if you can there, pls PM me..we can find a way out. Suicide isn't d answer. Think abt ur parents face, the pain and tears and anguish you'll leave them in. No one knows what's out there after death..jst talk to me ok. Hoping to hear frm u pls
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by psky: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
People can change mouth sha. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: You wan carry me enter wahala this evening abi? cheesy tongue

You know see as I take block you,make u no comment rubbish wey go make some people vex again cheesy grin
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
BoboYekini: Lyn, if I follow you shey u go follow back? cheesy

Yea,as long as na for my back u go stand grin.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by MostIncredibleDFirst: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
I was once in your shoes. By God's special grace, I am a lawyer in equity today. I know how you feel. I had depression more than you could think-off. Reach me asap on thefirsti@yahoo.com for counselling.

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by adewasco2k(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Its a pity, but the problem is how can this be confirmed?
If you look at it critically its a two sided thing, either is he telling the truth or lying to get a job.

If the OP can allow some people met him physically and confirm if he was once a student and actually left due to the fact that he was not able to pay his school fees, then sure he deserved to helped and i plead please you just should mind what you are posting, if you make his life a little worse than he said it is now and eventually commits suicide, you have his blood on you hands.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by OAM4J: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP. Jst follow what Jay bee advised you on the 1sf page. We will take it from there.

I am moving your thread to family section for more matured advice.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lyn, somebody dey jealous us for here cheesy Jaybee, is that you?
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
OAM4J: OP. Jst follow what Jay bee advised you on the 1sf page. We will take it from there.

I am moving your thread to family section for more matured advice.
he he cheesy Why una dey encourage op small pikin behaviour? All these americana sef...

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by confusedme: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
thanks everyone, am here. just had a long day. i will follow jaybee's advice and every other one suggested. thanks y'all
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
confusedme: thanks everyone, am here. just had a long day. i will follow jaybee's advice and every other one suggested. thanks y'all

Suicide na beans? Come jor make I buy you 2 star + catfish peppersoup for Tarmac.

2 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by JulianBond007: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
confusedme: thanks everyone, am here. just had a long day. i will follow jaybee's advice and every other one suggested. thanks y'all

I wish you the best! cool
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
confusedme: to those making fun of my plight, I say thank you. the fault isn't yours, I blame you not. you have a reason to poke fun at me because I put my problems out there believing that I'd get some form of solace. you can't put me down... I am in an abyss already.

to lynpetra et all... are you happy now? as hurling insults at me made you feel better?

i read in one of the posts that maybe I expended the money on drinks: has the poster ever heard of the word teetotal, people who don't drink? I don't consume alcohol and yes, I did collected money from my parent but the bulk of it went into businesses that didn't yield results. i had to, to keep the lie going.

@shymexx; I have no use for money at the moment. like I wrote before, I just need something to keep my life going, something to do... a job, an advice, an escape

You don't need money, you need a job. No be the same thing? No be money you wan collect for job?
What I found wrong about your story:

You missed a semester exam and that was the end of your university education? ... ,
Not likely! Back in my uni days, we used to pay per session and the exam you will likely miss is your 2nd semester exam.
Why didn't pay earlier?
Why didn't you write a letter to students' affairs regarding re-registering for that semester?
My mum was in students affairs in the university and sat on many students committees for years, I know it's allowed.
If she's family like you claimed, you would've been bold enough to tell your folks.
You claimed to have used subsequent fees on failed businesses... Shows you were never interested in going to school.

I believe you need a job so badly you had to come up with this story! You are smart sha: if they contribute #1m for you here, you may not use it well, all you need is security after being irresponsible.
Plus if you say you need money, you think people won't respond.
BOL sha, I hope you get what you want.
I won't even be surprised if you are just a regular graduate looking for a job!

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 29, 2013
undecided

Nigerian men!

Onlytruth: OP, if you are still there, please don't do it. Suicide is the most brainless thing a human being can do.
I always advise people to NEVER take two things too seriously - MONEY & WOMEN.

Life is about cycles - you lose some, you win some!

You lost your formal education (so far) but you read four books a month, hence have acquired English skills better than those who attended formal schools. IT IS SOMETHING.
The fact that you can write and speak good English is a very good start (just don't scam anyone with it either, hehehehe! grin )

In summary, I personally believe that only hopelessly dumb people commit suicide. You don't remotely come across as dumb; in fact I rank your IQ above 90 percentile of average Nigerians. cool

Well, my 2 cents!
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by bonultimate: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmm...

Please don't take your life.
Taking your life, won't do any good. It would only cause pain to those around you.

Sometimes doing good does backfires and could leave one feeling helpless.

Please, no matter the help you get from nairaland charity, i strongly advise you tell some members of your family. Like your parents and siblings.

Don't let the lies you have told them, enter 2014. Tell them everything and then turn a new leaf.

Please!!!

Next, coming here on nairaland to post your problems, may not be so much of a great idea. Many here are heartless and wicked. They feel they are better than others and spotless and would rather you die than live to see another day.

If you would like someone to talk to, you can pm me, strictly at your will.

Have a lovely new year!!!
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Truckpusher(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Not really tongue
lynpetra:

You know see as I take block you,make u no comment rubbish wey go make some people vex again cheesy grin
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Not really tongue

And yet you haven't commented on op's issue tongue.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Truckpusher(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
lynpetra:

And yet you haven't commented on op's issue tongue.
because i'm avoiding the inevitable collision that will sweep you off your feet and place you in no man's land....confirm you copy that tongue
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: because i'm avoiding the inevitable collision that will sweep you off your feet and place you in no man's land....confirm you copy that tongue

Keep playing with ur head. tongue
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by jumzzy448: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
don't even think of taking your life. some people have been in worst situations and suicide was never an option. thank God your thread has been moved to family section where you can be assured of mature advice.

truth be told, what you did was very wrong. you should have informed your mother at least. you kept on collecting subsequent school fees with her thinking her son would soon be a graduate. I still advice you let her know. though she'll be mad at you.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
lynpetra: Back in school,I know some guys that sell recharge cards,gala,la casera,and work at bakeries at night to sponsor their school fees.

The op fit be cultist sef back in school.Even at that,na foolish cultist he go be as I know some to be intelligent and responsible with studies.
?? But seriously why re you just soo bitter and heartless?? What's your fvcking problem gan?? You just keep ranting as if the cheap education you got means your miserable life is now meaningful.
Pls go n find somewhere else to pour your frustration & not on this poor OP. Bit-ch.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
adewasco2k: Its a pity, but the problem is how can this be confirmed?
If you look at it critically its a two sided thing, either is he telling the truth or lying to get a job.

If the OP can allow some people met him physically and confirm if he was once a student and actually left due to the fact that he was not able to pay his school fees, then sure he deserved to helped and i plead please you just should mind what you are posting, if you make his life a little worse than he said it is now and eventually commits suicide, you have his blood on you hands.

Peace
well said Ade.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
gcfr.com:
?? But seriously why re you just soo bitter and heartless?? What's your fvcking problem gan?? You just keep ranting as if the cheap education you got means your miserable life is now meaningful.
Pls go n find somewhere else to pour your frustration & not on this poor OP. Bit-ch.

Your words....like carrying water with a basket.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
lynpetra:

Stop bring too sentimental Abu,be reminded that for years,he repeated his mistakes.The guy no been serious with his Education that's just it.Look,this him matter na matter wey him for don amend teetee,that's if he was serious.Determination usually ends in success...He wasn't determined!
Can someone pls tell this illiterate to stfu
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
gcfr.com:

Can someone pls tell this illiterate to stfu

....like fart escape from asss.SS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) / See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter / What Are The Roles Of Parents In Their Child Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.