Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts (5766 Views)

When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by jaybee3(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
confusedme: @jaybee: will send you a mail as soon as I get to a computer probably later tonight

To my neutered friend: have you ever made a mistake in your life? I guess not
Send the email to the address that i provided
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by redsun(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
I am sure it is the fear of tyrannic parenthood that is the root cause of your nemesis,it stopped you from confiding in your parents when you were in a dire need.

You did a noble thing trying to help someone that you should have trusted,someone that turned out to be an animal.It is not something to be ashamed of.You can still nobly pick yourself up and get your life together,but this time tried and tested.

Unless of course you have other problems that you are not telling?This is not enough to ground you.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Snoggy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
The fact that the OP made a terrible mistake earlier in life doesn't mean he's still foolish. Y'all insulting him should quit. It isn't fair.

The OP is suffering from depression, hence the suicidal thoughts.

OP, life isn't fair. What makes you think it'd be better in the afterlife?
If you commit suicide, you'll burn in HELL.

Contact jay bee and close this thread!
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Standing5(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
@op, which sch did u attend?
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

E tire me oo...

But Lynpetra suprise me sha sad

Sorry love,I no dey mercy for person wey no mercy for himself.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by JulianBond007: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra:

Sorry love,I no dey mercy for person wey no mercy for himself.
why don't you mercy for yourself before looking for someone to have mercy on? You biaatch! you need to get a rope hung on your neck! angry

4 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
BoboYekini: cheesy Lyn, your body dey hot gan dis days. Hope nothing.

Nothing o.No mind me jare,Owu dey twist my neck,I dey use laff they cover am. cheesy
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
JulianBond007: why don't you mercy for yourself before looking for someone to have mercy on? You biaatch! you need to get a rope hung on your neck! angry
Endorsed
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Recall all the good and bad thoughts and deeds you've done in your life and ask yourself if whether you will have a child who will do you likewise: keeping in mind the way you dey yab the OP here.

A man who feels he has let his parent's down won kon still commit suicide untop.Haba!op na him wicked pass.It shows he doesn't care about his parents.Na complete uselessness be that.I no mercy for am oooo,
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
JulianBond007: why don't you mercy for yourself before looking for someone to have mercy on? You biaatch! you need to get a rope hung on your neck! angry

Abeg I no dey abuse gurls.It's really a tiring thing to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. / Should Parents Have A Favourite Among Kids? / Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.