Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts (5765 Views)

When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by being(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lady Op, if ds is true, u need not commit suicide. That 'll b d height of pointlessness. Suicide shouldn't b an option. Seek help financial or psychological from pple physically around u- siblings, friends.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by AbuMikey(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Magic Bishop:

ediots wey dey here no know the reverse psychology i dey use help OP

Guy man, nor lie here!

You dey put fire since, now, You wan con turn am to joke undecided

Reverse psychology my yansh! tonguegrin

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Magic Bishop:

ediots wey dey here no know the reverse psychology i dey use help OP

I know ooooooooo.Them just dey sentimental anyhow.Op sef fit dey laff by now @his initial stupidity grin
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by imsuboi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra:

deejay_harry1:

to say that I'm dissapointed in you both would be an understatement. I can't believe I thought so highly of you two.

#unfollows thread

2 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by fiizznation: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
there is one crazy lad in this thread• All those suicide methods for one person grin
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by MagicBishop: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Guy man, nor lie here!

You dey put fire since, now, You wan con turn am to joke undecided

Reverse psychology my yansh! tonguegrin

1. OP needed to be reminded that he effed up.

2. Considering and discussing suicide even in a forum with a semi-anonymous handle is not in the style of seriously depressed and suicidal people. They normally will just do it without telling anyone that is why suicide hotlines were created to help them talk about their problems.

3. OP is chicken sh1t. Dude that just sat down and folded his hands and dropped out of school over a mere 40k shows that OP is a highly protected and spoilt brat who can't do sh1t for himself.

4. I don't give a phuck about OP any of his petite problems.

2 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by JulianBond007: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
imsu.boi:

to say that I'm dissapointed in you both would be an understatement. I can't believe I thought so highly of you two.

#unfollows thread
You can say that again bro! SMFDH! cry

2 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
imsu.boi:

#unfollows thread

Awwwwwwww.Nnam don't be,you must not agree with me on everything.#I still feel the op' s idea was selfish !
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by zeelo2014: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
@ op, u missed ur exams that should result in extra year not expulsion na. No need crying over spilled milk,

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by 3coins(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra:

I wud be poor one!!!
if yuu say so......sowi 4 d harsh words tho...bishop yuu too.
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Onlytruth(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP, if you are still there, please don't do it. Suicide is the most brainless thing a human being can do.
I always advise people to NEVER take two things too seriously - MONEY & WOMEN.

Life is about cycles - you lose some, you win some!

You lost your formal education (so far) but you read four books a month, hence have acquired English skills better than those who attended formal schools. IT IS SOMETHING.
The fact that you can write and speak good English is a very good start (just don't scam anyone with it either, hehehehe! grin )

In summary, I personally believe that only hopelessly dumb people commit suicide. You don't remotely come across as dumb; in fact I rank your IQ above 90 percentile of average Nigerians. cool

Well, my 2 cents!

1 Like

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
3coins:

It's ok! cheesy
BTW,Believe nobody wants the op to commit suicide,and am sure Magic understands too.... grin
Dude was only trying to make the op look silly with his ideas.I hope it worked!!! cheesy cheesy

Op,abeg which brand of beer you dey take? wink
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine says that anybody that commits suicide, on death, will be thrown into an icy pit of eternal tickling. The entirety of the person's body will be rubbed with vaseline and tickled again and again and again and again. For eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe!
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Is the OP still alive?

I don't even understand him sef, why deceive your parents all these years and now turn around to play victim?

Again, how does missing a semester exam result to loss of admission? Whatever happened to extra semester or bad as e bad extra year?

2 Likes

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by 3coins(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra:

It's ok! cheesy
BTW,Believe nobody wants the op to commit suicide,and am sure Magic understands too.... grin
Dude was only trying to make the op look silly with his ideas.I hope it worked!!! cheesy cheesy

Op,abeg which brand of beer you dey take? wink
lolzz yu guys ehnnn
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by MagicBishop: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
3coins:

Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher don show,the guy go Bleep up na watch and see cheesy
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
3coins:
lolzz yu guys ehnnn

It's all jokes now...
Hope op is tension free now...
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by 3coins(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=Magic Bishop][/quote]
Whr dd yuu get those pics shaaa grin
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by 3coins(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra:

It's all jokes now...
Hope op is tension free now...
he wuld....of course
Re: Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts by Truckpusher(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra: Truckpusher don show,the guy go Bleep up na watch and see cheesy
You wan carry me enter wahala this evening abi? cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) / See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter / What Are The Roles Of Parents In Their Child Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.