Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (5733 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
doris4u: I am 2 pretty 2 be lied 2,cheated on nd played wit.i guess d right man who deserves me wil have me at d right time
Keep waiting.. He should arrive at age 79.. I hope that's not too late... Smh
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
vivacious vivi: FWB won't work for me. I'm d kind of person that would just find myself falling for the "friend". embarassed
So I'm single becos I'm still searching for the right one I guess
sometin mut be wrong wit d male gender! Why all dis pretty girls dey single?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by doris4u(f): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
Keep waiting.. He should arrive at age 79.. I hope that's not too late... Smh
i knw one HEDIOT wil quote me.i was actually waiting.mtchewwwww
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Fabulousb36: Waitin 4 d guy to take d 1st step but he is damn too slow. I might write an open letter sha coz it seems its workin out.
hmmm
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Popowaa: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
xynerise: *sprinkles holy water*

Thread for unbelievers grin
gringringrin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by xynerise: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
doris4u: i knw one HEDIOT wil quote me.i was actually waiting.mtchewwwww
cheesy
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mtchewww.. Keep playing with everything in your life...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Popowaa: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..^^^^^ typical village girl....

....ama plaYa.....Gademmmit.{certified ladies man}
angry
The ogbanje dey send say make e follow you dey do e job very well.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nastydroid(m): 12:47am On Dec 29, 2013
ayam still looking for caro
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Addict000(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2013
I tink itz an attachmnt issue, afta d 1st 2mnths evrytin drys up. Wana Try d FWB tin, my t work 4 me. @op anytip on hw 2go abt it?.....oo lawd i really mis bleepin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Addict000(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: single cos we broke up yesterday.. single, but not searching...
dude!!! U wey evrybdy dey trip 4? M sori it turnd out lyk dat. Sha b careful
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by oladistinct(m): 2:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by oladistinct(m): 2:15am On Dec 29, 2013
babe, u dnt av to do dt nw. Hw can prince charming com wit dis attitude of urs. By the way, u dnt even kn if he's the one.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by mykejones(m): 3:46am On Dec 29, 2013
1. I'm signle because, Relationship wise, I'm still not matured enough. Forget the age.

2. I don't have what it takes to be in one.

3. I have bunch of unserious girls around megrin. Girls who rather prefer the FWB stufs than to being tied to a relationship.

4. I'm still single because I don't even know what to expect when I get into a relationship right nowcheesy.

5. I'm yet single because I'm not exactly h'orny right now.grin

6. I'm single only by choice (8 cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by adelolaa(m): 4:05am On Dec 29, 2013
still waiting for d right owner grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ireneidiva(f): 5:21am On Dec 29, 2013
Choice
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Acidosis(m): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Popowaa: I was sitting down today and i was thinking of why i was still single.Okaysmiley i couldnt find any reason i enjoy my FWB soo much,no romantic strings attach,he gives good sex and we hang out a lot.He is a great guy to converse and spend time with so i dont really miss been in a relationship.I dont have to be questioned when i stay out late,i dont have to think about my guy cheating on me,no unnecessary fights and all the wahala that come with been in a relationship.I ve been single for a while and plan to stay single for a long time becos i am happy this way and enjoying sex without been in a relationship.
So my question to all the single ladies and dudes out there,why are u still single?Is it becos you enjoy singleness or you have other reasons.

Rather than give out your "woman-hood" to a man without any aim, plan, purpose, desire, hope, pursuit and dream... Why not attach a clause like Money or recharge card?

"FWB" is a strange term to me... How can you be friend with someone without any benefit?

I can only warn other single ladies not to follow your footstep.
You claim you don't want a relationship because of the negatives involved - thats s¡lly, my dear.

If you want to be sincere with yourself, you'll discover that all you spill on the thread isn't true.

Would you also run from marriage because of cheating, unfaithfulness and wahala involved?

smh.. if you can boldly give out s£x to just any guy you have nothing with, why do you think someday you won't pay small small boys for s£x, cos obviously, then no fresh abled boy would wanna do such with a old hag without pay.

Be careful how you deal with relationship issues.
Relationship isn't meant for people like you.

You are trying to tell us you can't stay without s£x, and you're even proud about it on the internet; and you wonder why some guys laugh at people like you?

The only reason why a woman would boldly accept your kinda fate is frustration.

No guy here would wish her sist your kinda condition.

I personally acknowledge single girls who keep and maintain themselves s£xually. Maybe its not in your dictionary, but we call it DISCIPLINE.

Restrain yourself today, cos its never too late to turn back.

and hey! we are not all f00ls, it is not possible for you to enjoy s£x with a guy frequently without feeling any thing for him!

Tell us the guy isn't ready to date you, and we (nairalanders) would help you as regards how to stop being a "booty call" abi wetin una dey call am...

These words are harsh, I know.

One word for me - Hypocrite cheesy

Yes, its fair to be a hypocrite with some sense of judgment and guilt, than be a righteous sinner with a zero level of "guilt".

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by agrovick(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2013
No wonder u ar still waiting for the right guy. U go wait tire, no be curse
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by blink6(m): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2013
i'm single yet! cos I dnt want to hurt anyone... never been in a relationship for d first time...though, it not a big deal. A girl already told me that; Am nonchalant and emotionless. My pc+internet+soccer+<php echo 'programmin'; ?> +books+ var myAge= got me covered...
Nonetheless, I feel lonely sometimes...even though I got all d coverup..
my sex life? it ∅.

thank U!!! grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Jilo83(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2013
seaching 4 miss right
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by doris4u(f): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2013
oladistinct: babe, u dnt av to do dt nw. Hw can prince charming com wit dis attitude of urs. By the way, u dnt even kn if he's the one.
Taaaaaaaa,another of d specie quoting.princecharming 4 nairaland indeed
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2013
popowaa, ur the reason Why I'm still single. I still enjoy our FWB. I don't want to give that punny up yet kiss
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by doris4u(f): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2013
agrovick: No wonder u ar still waiting for the right guy. U go wait tire, no be curse
see dis one face like ogbonno,u dnt av 2 mention d curse part guy
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Acidosis(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Popowaa: I was sitting down today and i was thinking of why i was still single.Okaysmiley i couldnt find any reason i enjoy my FWB soo much,no romantic strings attach,he gives good sex and we hang out a lot.He is a great guy to converse and spend time with so i dont really miss been in a relationship.I dont have to be questioned when i stay out late,i dont have to think about my guy cheating on me,no unnecessary fights and all the wahala that come with been in a relationship.I ve been single for a while and plan to stay single for a long time becos i am happy this way and enjoying sex without been in a relationship.
So my question to all the single ladies and dudes out there,why are u still single?Is it becos you enjoy singleness or you have other reasons.

Rather than give out your "woman-hood" to a man without any aim, plan, purpose, desire, hope, pursuit and dream... Why not attach a clause like Money or recharge card?

"FWB" is a strange term to me... How can you be friend with someone without any benefit?

You claim you don't want a relationship because of the negatives involved - thats s¡lly, my dear.

If you want to be sincere with yourself, you'll discover that all you spill on the thread isn't true.

Would you also run from marriage because of cheating, unfaithfulness and wahala involved?

smh.. if you can boldly give out s£x to just any guy you have nothing with, why do you think someday you won't pay small small boys for s£x, cos obviously, then no fresh abled boy would wanna do such with a old hag without pay.

You are trying to tell us you can't stay without s£x, and you're even proud about it on the internet; and you wonder why some guys laugh at people like you?

I personally acknowledge single girls who keep and maintain themselves s£xually. Maybe its not in your dictionary, but we call it DISCIPLINE.

and hey! we are not all f00ls, it is not possible for you to enjoy s£x with a guy frequently without feeling any thing for him!

Tell us the guy isn't ready to date you, and we (nairalanders) would help you as regards how to stop being a "booty call" abi wetin una dey call am...

Yes, its fair to be a hypocrite with some sense of judgment and guilt, than be a righteous sinner with a zero level of "guilt".
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Popowaa: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Acidosis:

You knw u are been hypcritical,and u knw it
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dannylux: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Popowaa: You knw u are been hypcritical,and u knw it

Sorry but I think he was being blunt with his sincerity. grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by razzydoo(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2013
iyke926: Once a good girl gon bad, she is gon forever.
jayz song cry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Popowaa: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

Sorry but I think he was being blunt with his sincerity. grin
He knws y i'm saying that
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by razzydoo(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2013
doris4u: I am 2 pretty 2 be lied 2,cheated on nd played wit.i guess d right man who deserves me wil have me at d right time
dey dere dey wait...jesus is coming soon.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by blink6(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2013
razzydoo: dey dere dey wait...jesus is coming soon.
lmao! v.funny. grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by razzydoo(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2013
blink6:
lmao! v.funny. grin
grin
blink6:
lmao! v.funny. grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IAMBREEZY: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2013
I ain't single.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant / It Must Not Always Be Sex / On D Weeding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.