Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (41675 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by frankgreat(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2013
I dislike Jonathan as much as u guys do but i see nothing wrong in sending a man he recognize as an important person in d society a gift...As a pastor u dont policise everytin, u shld shw example to ur congregation. He meant no harm, its a gift and it shld b accepted no mata whu its cumin frm.its festive period for christ sake...dats jst so wrong of bakare, he shld b ashamed of himsef as a pastor

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Omooba77: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2013
frankgreat: I dislike Jonathan as much as u guys do but i see nothing wrong in sending a man he recognize as an important person in d society a gift...As a pastor u dont policise everytin, u shld shw example to ur congregation. He meant no harm, its a gift and it shld b accepted no mata whu its cumin frm.its festive period for christ sake...dats jst so wrong of bakare, he shld b ashamed of himsef as a pastor

You are right, if Pastor Adeboye should go about mentioning names, paper will be full everyday; when Jesus went to the house of people like Lazarus and publicans to eat; did he condemn the food; wisdom is profitable to direct....God will bless our nation....

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Olaolufred(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2013
frankgreat: I dislike Jonathan as much as u guys do but i see nothing wrong in sending a man he recognize as an important person in d society a gift...As a pastor u dont policise everytin, u shld shw example to ur congregation. He meant no harm, its a gift and it shld b accepted no mata whu its cumin frm.its festive period for christ sake...dats jst so wrong of bakare, he shld b ashamed of himsef as a pastor

YOU ARE WRONG.

I ADVICE YOU YOURSELF SHOULD BE CAREFULL NOT TO COLLECT EVERY GIFT THROWN AT YOU. SOME MAY BE TRAPS. GO TO MINISTRIES WHERE YOU ARE TRYING NOT TO BE PART OF A CORRUPT DEAL. YOU WILL SEE HOW FAR PEOPLE CAN GO JUST TO ROBE SOMEONE IN.

IT IS THE PREROGATIVE OF THE SUPPOSED RECIPIENT TO DETERMINE WHETHER TO RECIEVE IT OR NOT.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by jjcbuthot: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Interesting... Nigerian leaders and their warped mentality.

Buying cow for a man that can buy a trailer load of cows with his money if he wants.

YOu can imagine the amount of money this shoeless ruler would have spent buying cows for every elite and royal fathers in Nigeria while the poor struggle to even buy a fowl for their family.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Omooba77: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2013
Olaolufred:

YOU ARE WRONG.

I ADVICE YOU YOURSELF SHOULD BE CAREFULL NOT TO COLLECT EVERY GIFT THROWN AT YOU. SOME MAY BE TRAPS. GO TO MINISTRIES WHERE YOU ARE TRYING NOT TO BE PART OF A CORRUPT DEAL. YOU WILL SEE HOW FAR PEOPLE CAN GO JUST TO ROBE SOMEONE IN.

IT IS THE PREROGATIVE OF THE SUPPOSED RECIPIENT TO DETERMINE WHETHER TO RECIEVE IT OR NOT.

Elisha did not collect from Naaman; but he did not go about telling people how badly the Syrian General has been treating Isreal.......................

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Demdem(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I have always told you, you are not as clever as my neighbours lobster pet! That is one reason your mother had to go bribe that officer before you were employed under GEJ.

I know in your household, with the best achievement haven been a state schooling leaving certificate with 5 Ds and 3F9s, and a diploma in cookery, a profile like that of Abati is an inspiration to your generation.

Now face the purpose of this thread and stop derailing it.

Never knew his mother had to prostitute herself just for him to suck Jonathan balls.
Incredible.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by simpleseyi: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2013
drnoel: its common knowledge that no nigerian president is ever loved by their people

Muritala Muhammed was and is still loved by everybody. Yar'Adua was and is still loved by everybody. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was and is still loved by everybody.

But, IBB was and is still hated by everybody except the looting cabal, Abacha was and is still hated by everybody except the looting cabal, Obasanjo was and is still hated by everybody except the looting cabal, Jonathan is hated by everybody except the looting cabal.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by zikko(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2013
The President is trying to share love this season by sending a cow as a gift to Pastor Tunde Bakare, why turning down the gift and making it public.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by nagoma(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2013
zikko: The President is trying to share love this season by sending a cow as a gift to Pastor Tunde Bakare, why turning down the gift and making it public.

Should share love thru good governance. pastor Bakare did the right thing. Jona was testing the waters. The next gift would be a bullet proof car or even a jet and a patriot is lost to a tyrannical leader.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by drnoel: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2013
redsun: GEJ could not have condescended so low to the point of appeasing a versatile churchman with a cow like a tribal chief.That is petty and primitive.

It would have been a great deed if he had given it to the numerous homeless shelters in nigeria.Then it will be worthwhile.

True talk but then again, if there is one problem our leaders have. Its is that once thexy get up there the forget the common man struggling to meet his daily needs day by day. Talk less about homeless people or children in motherless babies homes. Have u heard any Nigerian president visit any of these places before or their wives doing something for this people. U shouldn´t blame them cos when life is good we as human beings tend the 4get the most impt things.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by dharamanil(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2013
It would have been nice if bakare had told us he rejected the cow cos he saw a vision. But rejecting d cow just to diss the president, that guy neva baff at all

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by dharamanil(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2013
jjcbuthot: Interesting... Nigerian leaders and their warped mentality.

Buying cow for a man that can buy a trailer load of cows with his money if he wants.

YOu can imagine the amount of money this shoeless ruler would have spent buying cows for every elite and royal fathers in Nigeria while the poor struggle to even buy a fowl for their family.

Oga did u declare fried chicken free for errbody in ur compound? G abeg chill
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by mickeymon(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2013
the man elrufai n tunde bakare are mumus of the same feather. Yes the president gave him a cow, so is gov amosun of ogun state but that was nt reported to tell how low el-rufai brain is. Did bakare told you ppl that he collected the cow which he did. Soon or later ppl will get tired of this brainless, baseless, cheap propaganda this confuse opposition which no vision is peddling aganst mr president. Instead of constructive criticism that will move the country forward as we witness in US. They chooz the part of deceat n blackmail. Thank God pple are beggining to c thier true color. Alll of them will meet dia waterloo at the poll in 2015. Undertakers on of vipers. My able presido ride on we the youths are solidly behind you. He who God don bless no man can course.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by cuteboy2: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2013
omogidi234:

everything you said was okay until that muslim part. we need to get to a place that we look at ourselves as first and foremost human beings, Nigerians before tribe, religion etc.

I got a good job in Ikoyi when I started my careers years back through a muslim link.

I suppose what @ibnzubair meant was given that El-Rufai is a Muslim was he in the church service when Bakare made those "cow" comments? Abi he is the PRO of Latter Rain Church or Bakare's PA?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by banki(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2013
Nigerians seem to have short memories lets take us back to save Nigeria group led by Tunde bAKARE and Mallam Nasir ElRUFAI .......the people that mobilized, and helped enthrone GEJ as acting president YES..... when he finaly became acting president it was widely reported that they were offered some "white envelopes" for their transportation which they including prof Wole Soyinka refused!

Fast forward 3years later every one that disagrees with mr president is bad and evil, every other leader is bad and only GEJ is supreme, any northerner opposed to GEJ is a supporter and sponsor of Boko haram, every southerner opposed to GEJs view is a traitor and opportunist....every neutral person that opposes any government policy is either looking for appointment or is investigated like they did to oby ezekwesili......

Its so funny how we have short term memories, a president came and said "we must not leave the south west in the hands of rascals" he wassitting with bode George on his right and Alao akala by his left at a function coordinated by his campaign manager Gbenga Daniels....

anyway i wonder if i am supposed to wake up every morning and believe that a government that allowed hisfriends steal oil money in the name of subsidy and pushed the burden back on the innocent people is truly sincere,i am supposed to clapfor the government that claims it has created millions of jobs yet the people closest to me are out jobless on the street, i ma supposed to believe that all is well yet schools were on strike for 6months over a meager amount of money while mr president looks the other way and allows people like stella odua reign supreme?

I am supposed to believe that ll is well in the health sector yet madam patience jonathan falls ill and runs to Germany for 3months? am supposed to believe that government is working..........

My boss at the office will always say there is no reward for effort there is only a reward for results, so far its only government apologists that seem to be givng the government a pass mark .....

give tunde bakare 1million cows it would never buy his concience

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by TrebleChamp(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2013
If dis report is tru then am sorry to say (write) it but jonathan is indeed cluesless, how many billions of naira will buying cows for all the G.Os and others amount to? Money that can be used to fix our hospitals and settle striking doctors. Total waste of taxpayers money
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by cuteboy2: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2013
naijababe: After reading some of the comments on this topic, all I can say is goodluck to Nigeria(every pun intended) because it appears we are forever damned. To GEJ handlers, y'all need to start doing your jobs o.

My sister, don't believe all these bull crap. It is just another cheap gimmicks from APC cess pit of tricks designed to feed into thier stereotyping of GEJ and his govt as not being smart. This poor strategy of spewing lies at intervals will be their undoing in 2015. Why? Because it insults the intelligence of Nigerians since it assumes that Nigerians are gullible and will believe anything scandalous about a public official so long as it is published in the media.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by cuteboy2: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: Let's not forget GEJ once gave Pastor Bakare $50,000 for "transport money". If he refused that kinda cash, what makes u think he'll accept ur cow?

And if Bakare supposedly rejected $50,000 earlier why would the same person offer a cow worth less than $1,000 down the road? The logical thing to do will be to up the ante, that is offer some thing far higher value than the initial $50,000. Please think.

This entire gimmick of offering and rejecting gifts is so lame, it needs crutches to even stand up grin grin

As we approach 2015, Nigerians have to shine their eyes because more silly, crazy and desperate publications on GEJ , his wife, and family will be released from APC bag of tricks.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by cuteboy2: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Area-Fada:
Picture or it didn't happen.

Tell them my broda grin grin
If there was any cow, you can be sure picture of the cow and the cow presenters would have been splashed on front page of Nation (Tinubu's paper), Premium Times, Punch and Leadership newspapers.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Twinmama(f): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2013
Please peps, can i use salt to wash my vepetables cos my milton got finished and i need to prepare salad now? Please%
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by scram(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2013
I have never read anything possitive about GEJ on El-Rufai's page before... Why should I take anything he says about the president seriously?

Out of sympathy I would remain with GEJ...

hangman: Bakare and El'Rufai are fond of seeking cheap and low-rated publicity; Nigerians do not list you two as Messiahs..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by luvinhubby(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2013
It is a sign of maturity to extend yuletide gifts to your political opponents irrespective of your difference in opinion.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Demdem(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
luvinhubby: It is a sign of maturity to extend yuletide gifts to your political opponents irrespective of your difference in opinion.

The only maturity I can phantom is constantly proving them wrong with real acheivements the people can feel and not paper acheivement.
Any other to me is plain stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by ijezie4: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
chase4esctercy: Fooools grin

idiot
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Omooba77: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
On the 1st day of of Xmas; my True love sent to me....a big fat cow....lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg send the cow to me..i just installed my deep freezer...
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Olaolufred(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omooba77:

Elisha did not collect from Naaman; but he did not go about telling people how badly the Syrian General has been treating Isreal.......................

Thanks omooba77.
The tweet came from el- rufai and not bakare.
Even a call from bakare's assistant could have leaked such info to friends.

Why was it written in bible that Elijah did not receive naaman's gift. because whatsoever happened to public figure can never be secret.

My question to you: HOW DID THEY GET THIS IN RECORD EVEN THOUGH ELIJAH KEPT IT SECRET?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by benfen(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Italiano1: Jonathan learning from the SE politicians who also donated the largest amount of Cows for Governor Fashola's Fathers burial.

Instead of this under-performing and corrupt President to amend his ways and face the business of leading the country, he is busy wasting national funds trying to curry favour - what a useless man.

What brought SE politicians into this mess now? incomprehensible fool. Get a life joor
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by nagoma(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Twinmama: Please peps, can i use salt to wash my vepetables cos my milton got finished and i need to prepare salad now? Please%

Sorry, wish I could help. But I'm not catering oriented. Washing with salt & clean water sounds okay to me.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Twinmama(f): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
nagoma:

Sorry, wish I could help. But I'm not catering oriented. Washing with salt & clean water sounds okay to me.
thanks it's bn helpful, i just wish GEJ sends me a cow to make bbq to go with my salad
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by omogidi234(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
cute-boy:

I suppose what @ibnzubair meant was given that El-Rufai is a Muslim was he in the church service when Bakare made those "cow" comments? Abi he is the PRO of Latter Rain Church or Bakare's PA?

Thanks for the post. I wanted him to look at it from the stand point that I can associate with any one and at anywhere as long as I respect their rights in that regards. Let us be realistic, don't we have weddings and occasions in churches and mosques that we attend just because of our loved ones? If we want to attack El- Rufai for peddling rumour or creating unnecessary situation, that is okay but we need to stop coming down to these tribal and religious issues. Apart from corruption, these are secondary principalities tearing us apart.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
. Do u know how many of such cows he would av sent to several other pple? If u hear d huge amount of money they av used 4 xmas gifts u wont be able to believe it yet students were @ home 4 six mnths in d name assu strike. Wat a wicked govnmt?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
hangman: Bakare and El'Rufai are fond of seeking cheap and low-rated publicity; Nigerians do not list you two as Messiahs..
. If they are seeking cheap popularity then tell GEJ to stop sending questionable gifts with our money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! / Famous Quotes Of Prof Chinua Achebe / Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.