Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (41669 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by nagoma(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Twinmama:
thanks it's bn helpful, i just wish GEJ sends me a cow to make bbq to go with my salad

You don't need his cow. I can give you one and you don't have to vote for PDP.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by mindurword(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I m laffing to the extent that I m vomiting Aligator Pepper and Shnapps!

Last Bullet:

Now to the matter.
GEJ sent cow to Pastor Tunder Bakare. Is it only cow. Or a cow with some Ghana must go bags?
Honestly, GEJ should stop attempts in romancing these guys. He should focus on repairing Nigeria.
Since August, after the take over of PHCN, power supply has decreased in my area to the lowest supply I can ever imagine. I m very sure that's how it has affected every places in the country.
And that's very bad. Expecially during this festive period.
If GEJ improve the fortunes of Nigeria with evidence like constant power supply. In 2015, Nigerians ll beg him to come and continue till 2019.
Some Nigerians are only following APC cos GEJ & PDP has failed them!
I rest my case.
Sorry i have steady light in Benin city
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by jice(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
jjcbuthot: Interesting... Nigerian leaders and their warped mentality.

Buying cow for a man that can buy a trailer load of cows with his money if he wants.

YOu can imagine the amount of money this shoeless ruler would have spent buying cows for every elite and royal fathers in Nigeria while the poor struggle to even buy a fowl for their family.

You're not richer than you pastors and Imams you sow seeds into their lives. It doesn't make you poorer anyway.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by jice(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
GEJ gave Xmas cow. Story.
Fashola gave 120 cars. No comments. www.nairaland.com/1571837/fashola-approves-120-cars-lagos/1

I have not heard of one Oba saying don't give me.

These hate must cease.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Ayatullah(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
For another strange Cow story showing how fetish Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo is as reported by his wife Oluremi Obasanjo, please read Page 92 of her book: BITTER SWEET - My Life with Obasanjo.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by cuteboy2: 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olaolufred:

Thanks omooba77.
The tweet came from el- rufai and not bakare.
Even a call from bakare's assistant could have leaked such info to friends.

Why was it written in bible that Elijah did not receive naaman's gift. because whatsoever happened to public figure can never be secret.

My question to you: HOW DID THEY GET THIS IN RECORD EVEN THOUGH ELIJAH KEPT IT SECRET?

@olaolufred, you need to re-read the original post. Bakare, in his typical fashion of using his pulpit as a political platform, preached about the so-called cow gift in his church. He was not making any attempt to keep it secret.

Also, please cross check the biblical account of Namaan's gift to Elisha in 2Kings 5:20-27. The matter did jot become public knowledge simply because Namaan was a public figure. The matter became well known because of what happened to Elisha's servant Gehazi, who went behind his Oga's back ( the prophet) to collect the rejected gift. Elisha cursed Gehazi, because of that act, and the leprosy that left Namaan, in turn afflicted Namaan.

Note also that the prophet in Namaan saga was not Elijah, but Elisha.
Gehazi was a liar, and a snitch, and a tale bearer just like El Rufai. He loved sneaking into the palace of the king of syria to rat on his master (2Kings 8:4-5).
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by explicit770(f): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Bishop Magic:

You are a liar!

I have friends who work for the FG here in Abuja and they have all since been paid.

You people sha
saharareporters.com/news-page/aso-rock-staff-civil-servants-celebrate-xmas-new-year-without-december-pay-premium-timeshttp: //www.punchng.com/news/federal-civil-servants-tackle-okonjo-iweala-agf-over-december-salary/
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by explicit770(f): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Bishop Magic:

You are a liar!

I have friends who work for the FG here in Abuja and they have all since been paid.

You people sha
You shd ve done a thorough investigation before writing rubbish here.
I dont blame u anyway bc u re doing the work u re being paid for,u re one of these political hirelings dat frown upon every constructive criticism made against ur paymaster.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by oluxy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
pdu1:

˙uıɐɹq ɹnoʎ ǝsn puɐ uosɐǝɹ oʇ sss*ɐ ɹnoʎ ƃuısn doʇs ¿ǝʌol ɟo uosɐǝs sıɥʇ uo sɹoʇsɐd ɥʇıʍ ƃuıɔıoɾǝɹ puɐ ƃuıʇɐʇıɔılǝɟ ɯıɥ ʇnoqɐ ƃuoɹʍ sı ʇɐɥʍ puɐ

grin grin grin

Ok ass master.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyo Relaxes Curfew, Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Offices, Churches / Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.