Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (41673 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Retardeen disgraced once again

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by taharqa: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Well I wud have commented on this properly but I can't, cos d source of Info is Elrufai, who is a known LIAR and a Clown. Any oda Source plz??

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by explicit770(f): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
This is another open letter to Jonathan abeg.
Nigerians are anxiously looking forward to reading the president's reply.
Reuben Abati,no xmas holiday for u o,na u dey write,na Doyin Okupe dey read.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
taharqa: Well I wud have commented on this properly but I can't, cos d source of Info is Elrufai, who is a known LIAR and a Clown. Any oda Source plz??
Shame no dey catch you undecided what a silly excuse....your corrupt pay master has been disgraced once again. Tell Him that Bakare said Nigerians need good governance and not cows cool

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Ngwakwe: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Na wetin GEJ carry the Cow go?

Na trailer him use! Shebi na Aboki take am go there?

Na for church GEJ send am or for house?

Assuming if the Cow is GEJ's tithe (one of ten Cows the NASS approved for him this year)?

Pastor remember the Cow may have been given to God and not you directly.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ngwakwe: Na wetin GEJ carry the Cow go?

Assuming if the Cow is GEJ tithe (one of ten Cows the NASS approved for him this year)?

See them....shameless and conscienceless human beings. Does GEJ worship in Bakares church? does He not have his own Olumba olumba Olumba where He worship? Let him go and give them the Greek gift undecided

However, I implore you to feedback the information to GEJ that Bakare said He should keep his dirty cow and give Nigerians good governance cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OgologoDimkpa: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Greatken007: even una like make una say GEJ kill person i must stil vote for am come 2015...
you dey mind them. Have they forgotten that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by whosefault(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
e don reach where dem dey attack Jonathan, Seun don put am for front page. na God go judge you and all your antics.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OgologoDimkpa: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ngwakwe: Na wetin GEJ carry the Cow go?

Assuming if the Cow is GEJ's tithe (one of ten Cows the NASS approved for him this year)?

Don't mind then. An offering giving freely have turned to a political bribery angry God is watching them.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by solomon111(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
I expect anybody with a brain to take this news with a pinch of salt.
But then,how many people actually have functioning brains?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by DanielGb(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tunde Bakare did well to keep his integrity. Many nairalanders need to visit the later rain assembly on sunday service. As 4 Gej, its all politics. He wnts 2 slient his critics, in wich TB is among. D same tin he do to some pastor wey dey no fit say d truth again. grinTunde Bakare did well to keep his integrity. Many nairalanders need to visit the later rain assembly on sunday service. As 4 Gej, its all politics. He wnts 2 slient his critics, in wich TB is among. D same tin he do to some pastor wey dey no fit say d truth again. grinTunde Bakare did well to keep his integrity. Many nairalanders need to visit the later rain assembly on sunday service. As 4 Gej, its all politics. He wnts 2 slient his critics, in wich TB is among. D same tin he do to some pastor wey dey no fit say d truth again. grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by bokoarerams: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Inside Latter Rain, Pastor Tunde Bakare praying for peace, stability and unity of Nigeria in 2014….that our nation gets capable leaders…”
If we follow our dear pastor's footstep, d above prayers will never come to pass. I know how adeboye, oyedepo and tb joshua will react if in d same shoe. Our dear pastor needs d gift of maturity.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Ngwakwe: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
See them, enemies of average progress.

Is Bakare not a member of CAN/PFN?

Assuming the information is correct, what motive are you trying to assign to this?

A. Harmless

B. Payment for keeping quiet since SSS invite

C. Appreciation for jettisoning APC

D. Temptation

E. Invitation to Join PDP

Omo_Tier1: [s]
See them....shameless and conscienceless human beings. Does GEJ worship in Bakares church? does He not have his own Olumba olumba Olumba where He worship? Let him go and give them the Greek gift undecided

However, I implore to feedback the information to GEJ that Bakare said He should keep his dirty cow and give Nigerians good governance cool [/s]
www.freedomafric.com
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
ogologodimkpa: you dey mind them. Have they forgotten that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019?
GEJ himself cant agree with u on dat.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by taharqa: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Shame no dey catch you undecided what a silly excuse....your corrupt pay master has been disgraced once again. Tell Him that Bakare said Nigerians need good governance and not cows cool
Why is this Worthless IJIOT quoting me and letting out pent-up Frustruations? Are you MADT?? Shebi, those little Demons don dey give you mind again?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by realteflon(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I m laffing to the extent that I m vomiting Aligator Pepper and Shcnapps!

Last Bullet:

Now to the matter.
GEJ sent cow to Pastor Tunder Bakare. Is it only cow. Or a cow with some Ghana must go bags?
Honestly, GEJ should stop attempts in romancing these guys. He should focus on repairing Nigeria.
Since August, after the take over of PHCN, power supply has decreased in my area to the lowest supply I can ever imagine. I m very sure that's how it has affected every places in the country.
And that's very bad. Expecially during this festive period.
If GEJ improve the fortunes of Nigeria with evidence like constant power supply. In 2015, Nigerians ll beg him to come and continue till 2019.
Some Nigerians are only following APC cos GEJ & PDP has failed them!
I rest my case.
God bless ur post. You said the whole truth on d heart of all Nigerians
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by 247cheapgadgets: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Who will give me cow for Christmas abeg?

247cheapgadgets
Buy powerbank phone charger. Contact pin:2256D856
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by scram(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

And history might repeat itself... There are still Genghis in this world. Don't ever refuse their gifts.

"Genghis then sent a 500-man caravan of Muslims to establish official trade ties with Khwarezmia. However Inalchuq, the governor of the Khwarezmian city of Otrar, had the members of the caravan that came from Mongolia arrested, claiming that the caravan was a conspiracy against Khwarezmia. It seems unlikely, however, that any members of the trade delegation were spies. Nor does it seem likely that Genghis was trying to provoke a conflict with the Khwarezmid Empire, considering he was still dealing with the Jin in northeastern China.

Genghis Khan then sent a second group of three ambassadors (one Muslim and two Mongols) to meet the shah himself and demand the caravan at Otrar be set free and the governor be handed over for punishment. The shah had both of the Mongols shaved and had the Muslim beheaded before sending them back to Genghis Khan. Muhammad also ordered the personnel of the caravan to be executed. This was seen as a grave affront to the Khan himself, who considered ambassadors "as sacred and inviolable." This led Genghis Khan to attack the Khwarezmian Dynasty. The Mongols crossed the Tien Shan mountains, coming into the Shah's empire in 1219."
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ngwakwe: See them enemies of average progress.

Is Bakare not member of CAN/PFN?

Assuming the information is correct, what motive are you trying to assign to this?

A. Harmless

B. Payment for keeping quiet since SSS invite

C. Appreciation for jettisoning APC

D. Temptation

E. Invitation to Join PDP

A sane and purposeful leader knows when to invite His friends for dinner and when to tell them good night! Unfortunately, your GEJ isn't one of those leaders, so His every step is seen as political because He lacks any cell of goodwill towards the Nigeria populace and is desperately doing everything to remain in power beyond 2014.

If GEJ wanted to appreciate the good work of these true Nigerians, perhaps, He would have mentioned His name amongst others in His Christmas message with a thank you for them having to put their lives on the line go ensure good governance in Nigeria. Sending a cow bought at exorbitant price with tax payers money to Bakare says a lot! Did GEJ send Him any cow last year? Was the cow sent to all Pastors in Nigeria? Why Bakare of all the Pastors? Was the cow appropriated for in the budget of 2013 under miscellaneous expense of the Presidency? Was it a personal gift or affair of Mr President as a friend to Pastor Bakare? Obviously, you and I know these pertinent questions have one answer : NO.

So, the only conclusion is GEJ wants to rob Bakare in cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Symphony007: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Of what importance is tunde bakare poltically,socially, intellectually, governmentically, socially,etc that he would send him a cow? This man must be suffering from jonathan derangement syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
taharqa: Why is this Worthless IJIOT quoting me and letting out pent-up Frustruations? Are you MADT?? Shebi, those little Demons don dey give you mind again?
Shameless human being. I wonder why GEJ did not gift you as a perpetual house boy to cut Bakares church grass every day cool. DNS your mother not tell you what transpired when you were in her womb? Accursed child lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Symphony007: Of what importance is tunde bakare poltically,socially, intellectually, governmentically, socially,etc that he would send him a cow? This man must be suffering from jonathan derangement syndrome.
Where were you when Bakare took the people to the streets to protest the continual detention of the incompetent GEJ in Turia's kitchen? I am sure you were still roaming your village with hollow pants, a stick and a condemned tyre.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by pdu1(f): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
˙ǝpnp pǝuıɐd ɐ ʎldɯıs sı ıɐɟnɹ-lǝ ɯɐllɐɯ ¿ʇuǝpısǝɹd ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇı sı ¿ʇɟıƃ sɐɯx uɐ ǝuoǝɯos uǝʌıƃ uı ƃuoɹʍ sı ʇɐɥʍ ǝsɐǝld

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by taharqa: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
A sane and purposeful leader knows when to invite His friends for dinner and when to tell them good night! Unfortunately, your GEJ isn't one of those leaders, so His every step is seen as political because He lacks any cell of goodwill towards the Nigeria populace and is desperately doing everything to remain in power beyond 2014.

If GEJ wanted to appreciate the good work of these true Nigerian, perhaps, He would have mentioned His name amongst others in His Christmas message with a thank you for them having to put their lives on the line go ensure good governance in Nigeria. Sending a cow bought at exorbitant price with tax payers money to Bakare says a lot! Did GEJ send Him any cow last year? Was the cow sent to all Pastors in Nigeria? Why Bakare of all the Pastors? Was the cow appropriated for in the budget of 2013 under miscellaneous expense of the Presidency? Was it a personal gift or affair of Mr President as a friend to Pastor Bakare? Obviously, you and I know these pertinent questions have one answer : NO.

So, the only conclusion is GEJ wants to rob Bakare in cool

Yeah! And this is the thinking and conclusions of an INSANE nonentity
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
real-teflon:

God bless ur post. You said the whole truth on d heart of all Nigerians
Thanks.
#teambetternigeria.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by cannonnier(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
ibnzubair: Rejecting a gift is not the best way to seek good governance. The gift seems to mean "lets put our pasts behind us". IMO, he should have accepted it then advice the president as a friend, well-wisher and good citizen.

By the way, why should the news come from El-Rufai? Isnt he a muslim?
Gifts from politicians are no ordinary gifts.
if the pastor accept it, we will see it as a BRIBE

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
taharqa: Yeah! And this is the thinking and conclusions of an INSANE nonentity
Explain to the world why your incompetent GEJ sent a Greek gift to Bakare, He refused to complete the design of the costal rail from Lagos to P/H?
Shameless human being.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by scram(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Who e help

Omo_Tier1:
Where were you when Bakare took the people to the streets to protest the continual detention of the incompetent GEJ in Turia's kitchen? I am sure you were still roaming your village with hollow pants, a stick and a condemned tyre.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by luluosas(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I m laffing to the extent that I m vomiting Aligator Pepper and Shcnapps!

Last Bullet:

Now to the matter.
GEJ sent cow to Pastor Tunder Bakare. Is it only cow. Or a cow with some Ghana must go bags?
Honestly, GEJ should stop attempts in romancing these guys. He should focus on repairing Nigeria.
Since August, after the take over of PHCN, power supply has decreased in my area to the lowest supply I can ever imagine. I m very sure that's how it has affected every places in the country.
And that's very bad. Expecially during this festive period.
If GEJ improve the fortunes of Nigeria with evidence like constant power supply. In 2015, Nigerians ll beg him to come and continue till 2019.
Some Nigerians are only following APC cos GEJ & PDP has failed them!
I rest my case.
God bless you my brother for the bolded.
To be very honest, this is the worst regime I have ever witnessed in power management. When it was under PHCN, it was far much more better but now under private investors, we are 50 steps backwards into darkness. Which way Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.