Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (252379 Views)

(PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by LhoOd: 3:06pm On May 20, 2015
Trypa:
Vote for trypa miss nairaland 2015 and you won't regret it. Miss nairaland campaign thread romance section

see yhur tummy...instead of askinq bellonq how to reduce the thinq....u're busy begginq for votes....

Lhood
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Trypa(f): 3:39pm On May 20, 2015
LhoOd:

see yhur tummy...instead of askinq bellonq how to reduce the thinq....u're busy begginq for votes....

Lhood

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by LhoOd: 4:19pm On May 20, 2015
Trypa:

Thanks dear smiley

hun?....yhu still in ?..nd how do I vote
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nellyd(f): 6:54pm On May 23, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by kelechiMarie(f): 6:12pm On May 24, 2015
@bellong
i wanna try out this new diet too but there are a few questions.
I'm buying my spinach at the local market do you know it's local name (not sure if it's green or shoko)
if i'm using green tea must i add sugar?(i cant imagine green tea and sugar aargh)
for the steak and salami can i also use other meat parts like kidney?
Lastly, who knows where i can get spring onions and lemons to buy in lagos?
Thanks
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bukatyne(f): 7:20pm On May 24, 2015
kelechiMarie:
@bellong
i wanna try out this new diet too but there are a few questions.
I'm buying my spinach at the local market do you know it's local name (not sure if it's green or shoko)
if i'm using green tea must i add sugar?(i cant imagine green tea and sugar aargh)
for the steak and salami can i also use other meat parts like kidney?
Lastly, who knows where i can get spring onions and lemons to buy in lagos?
Thanks

Hi

Spinach is Shoko

I used liver as a replacement for salami and steak.

Malams who sell carrots and cabbage or salad ingredients should have spring onions.

For lemons, check with people who sell lime.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by kelechiMarie(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2015
bukatyne:

Hi

Spinach is Shoko

I used liver as a replacement for salami and steak.

Malams who sell carrots and cabbage or salad ingredients should have spring onions.

For lemons, check with people who sell lime.
thanks a lot dear
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bukatyne(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2015
kelechiMarie:
thanks a lot dear

cheesy
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 10:14pm On May 24, 2015
Anti Bukky.... Thank you... grin tongue
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by dotchez(f): 9:06am On May 25, 2015
Done! Stopped @ day 6. Not easy task I must say! Lost 4kg. Or mayb my scale is faulty lol
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by kilode100(f): 4:46am On May 28, 2015
bellong:
DAY ONE

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee and 1 cube of sugar
Lunch : 2 hard-boiled egg, portion of boiled spinach and 1 tomato
Dinner: 200 grams of Steak (steak is a cut of beef sliced perpendicular to the muscle fiber), green-salad with lemon and olive oil

DAY TWO

Lunch: 1 slice of Salami (This is a cured sausage, fermented and air dried meat. You can improvise) and 100grams of Yoghurt
Dinner: 200gram of Steak, green salad and 1 fruit (any).

DAY THREE

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar and 1 toast bread (without egg)
Lunch: Boiled spinach, 1 tomato and 1 fruit
Dinner: 2 hard-boiled egg, 1 slice of Salami and green salad.

DAY FOUR

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar and 1 toast bread (without egg).
Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 grated carrot, 25 grams fat free cheese (in Yoruba, it is called wara)
Dinner: 2 cups of orange juice and 100grams Yoghurt

DAY FIVE

Breakfast: 1 large grated carrot (with lemon)
Lunch: 200grams of Boiled lean fish (with lemon and butter)
Dinner: 1 steak (200 grams), salad and broccoli or cauliflower

DAY SIX

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar
Lunch: 2 hard-boiled egg and 1 big grated carrot
Dinner: 200 gram chicken (only the meat part without the skin) and salad

DAY SEVEN

Breakfast: Sugarless Tea (Lipton or lemon tea is advised)
Lunch: Grilled meat (200 gram) and Fresh fruit
Dinner: Eat nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by kilode100(f): 4:49am On May 28, 2015
bellong:
DAY EIGHT

Lunch: 2 hard-boiled egg, portion of boiled spinach and 1 tomato
Dinner: Steak (200grams), green salad with lemon and olive oil

DAY NINE

Lunch: 1 slice of Salami and 100grams of Yoghurt
Dinner: 200gram of Steak, green salad and 1 fruit (any).

DAY TEN

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar and 1 toast bread (without egg)
Lunch: Boiled spinach, 1 tomato and 1 fruit
Dinner: 2 hard-boiled egg, 1 slice of Salami and green salad.

DAY ELEVEN

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar and 1 toast bread (without egg).
Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 grated carrot, 25 grams fat free cheese
Dinner: 2 cups of orange juice and 100grams Yoghurt

DAY TWELVE

Breakfast: 1 large grated carrot (with lemon)
Lunch: 200grams of Boiled lean fish (with lemon and butter)
Dinner: 1 steak (200 grams), salad and broccoli or cauliflower

DAY THIRTEEN

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cube of sugar
Lunch: 2 hard-boiled egg and 1 big grated carrot
Dinner: 200 gram chicken (only the meat part without the skin) and salad

NOTE: IF the diet is too difficult for you, you can discontinue after 6days and restart for another 6days in three months.

SOURCE: [url]http://www.diyadinnet.com/BayanlaraOzel-146&Bayan=isve%C3%A7-diyeti-listesi-13-g%C3%BCnl%C3%BCk[/url]

DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY AFTER TRYING THIS.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by kilode100(f): 4:53am On May 28, 2015
bellong:
You can improvise where the food is unavailable.

No amount of veggie is too much... You can eat truckload if u can.. cheesy

Keep us updated of the progress if you have the strength and will to complete it.

Thanks.

So I can binge on cucumbers and carrots?
Oh LA LA.

14 Likes

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 4:58am On May 28, 2015
kilode100:

So I can binge on cucumbers and carrots?
Oh LA LA.

Yes you can...

2 Likes

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 12:58am On May 31, 2015
I thought ugu was spinach
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by kelechiMarie(f): 2:22pm On May 31, 2015
bellong:

Yes you can...
so you mean i can snack on carrots/veggies or nuts between meals? Please say yes
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by kelechiMarie(f): 2:23pm On May 31, 2015
idprincess:
I thought ugu was spinach
Nah,ugwu is fluted pumpkin leaves i think
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
kelechiMarie:
so you mean i can snack on carrots/veggies or nuts[b] between meals?[/b] Please say yes

Before meal is better
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by kelechiMarie(f): 2:36pm On May 31, 2015
bellong:

Before meal is better
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Cleodesign123(f): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice post, just read d recipe and have to start mine tomorrow.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by detutu1: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please who has done this diet and stopped after the said days without regaining the lost weight? I want to try it but mehn! the fear is alarming tongue
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
detutu1:
Please who has done this diet and stopped after the said days without regaining the lost weight? I want to try it but mehn! the fear is alarming tongue

You have nothing to fear. The taste of the pudding is in the eating. Try it and come back to share your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by sallyopy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
hello my lovely pple. pls can a nursing mom use this diet too? quick response pls cos am a full time housewife and I can't stop myself from eating as long as am @ home, this is really making me fat.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
sallyopy:
hello my lovely pple. pls can a nursing mom use this diet too? quick response pls cos am a full time housewife and I can't stop myself from eating as long as am @ home, this us really making me fat.

If your child sucks frequently, I don't think you will have enough strength to breastfeed her within the period.

It is advisable to do it when you are done breastfeeding.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by ima30: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls can I Use chicken without the skin. I plan to buy a kilo and use it in place of anything meat during the 13days. I m just gonna steam it with lil salt n seasoning. Cool?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Sure, you can in right measurement.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2015
onegig:

I have tried but not working. Lol

I guess i should start taking nkwobi, asun and anything available.

Just kidding though. Good thread.

Although most weight reduction regimen always need perseverance and patience a character most over weight people lack.
You might not gain the weight but the fats from your food will remain in your body. If you continue like this, you won't be any different from a fat person. You will face the same health risks as a fat person. You will be thin fat and not fat.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by onegig(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
oreos:

You might not gain the weight but the fats from your food will remain in your body. If you continue like this, you won't be any different from a fat person. You will face the same health risks as a fat person. You will be thin fat and not fat.

That comment was laced with sacrasm. Thin Fat? Nah.

hmmm..Health risks? I am as fit as a fiddle. cheesy
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by mya1: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Want to start this diet today!So help me God.. Will be updating the house on my progress.

Going to get a bathroom scale today.

Not had anything to eat today but binged on a lot of junks yesterday.

I will be coupling the diet with some exercise (30mins jug) daily.

I'm already getting scared of giving up . So help me God o! cry
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
^^^^ Amen
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by mya1: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thanks Bellong.

Update so far.....

Today is my third day of the diet and I cheated! cry

For lunch I went all out to have a small portion of brown rice and veges(broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, peas) garnished with smoked mackerel and olive oil.

After eating this and realising my folly I went to vommit it. At least I think I vomitted all..

So for dinner, I had 2 boiled eggs and one apple.

Hope I'm still ok to continue . embarassed

To be honest , this is one hell of a challenging diet but I will try to complete it.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2015
^^^ Yes, it is not easy but it is worth it.

You are still good to go.

So just wasted the money on that food.. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.