Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (252473 Views)

(PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by mya1: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2015
^^Lol.. I stopped on the 8th day and lost 4kg.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2015
mya1:
^^Lol.. I stopped on the 8th day and lost 4kg.

You tried... Good testimony, you can try again another time.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Pamperme: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
@ bellong

Am on Day 3 but i have a couple of questions.

Am very local when it comes to food, i don't eat salad, veggies etc but have been managing.

(1) is it possible for me to add a lil pepper and salt when boiling the Liver, spinach etc?
(2) For the green salad, can i use gabbage, mixed veg with carrots and lettuce and can i steam it a little.
(3) Can i do away with the Tomatoes, i tried, it didnt go through or perhaps boiled the tomatoes?

No vex for my plenty questions.

Would appreciate your help.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pamperme:
@ bellong

Am on Day 3 but i have a couple of questions.

Am very local when it comes to food, i don't eat salad, veggies etc but have been managing.

(1) is it possible for me to add a lil pepper and salt when boiling the Liver, spinach etc?
(2) For the green salad, can i use gabbage, mixed veg with carrots and lettuce and can i steam it a little.
(3) Can i do away with the Tomatoes, i tried, it didnt go through or perhaps boiled the tomatoes?

No vex for my plenty questions.

Would appreciate your help.

1.. No need of adding chilli pepper but you can add little salt.
2. Yes you can use them but not steam them. Eat fresh and raw..
3.. You can slice the tomatoes or grate it so it is easy to push through.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Pamperme: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
bellong:

1.. No need of adding chilli pepper but you can add little salt.
2. Yes you can use them but not steam them. Eat fresh and raw..
3.. You can slice the tomatoes or grate it so it is easy to push through.

Thanks for your prompt response. Confession time grin

i added lil pepper yesterday when i made the Liver (hope i havent spoilt the regimen o) and i steamed the mixed veg too. Buries head in shame

Guess i just have to learn to eat things raw! thanks.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
@Pamperme,

No worries, you are good to go. Go and sin no more.. cheesy
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by leahjones: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Hi,

I dont take coffee..

what can I take instead.

Thank you.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
leahjones:
Hi,

I dont take coffee..

what can I take instead.

Thank you.

Green tea or lipton
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by gentlejpm(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oboi na die be that wo
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by leahjones: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
thanks.. Im starting on Monday.. and i have amended my meal plan to this

DAY ONE

Breakfast: GREEN TEA
Lunch : 2 hard-boiled egg, portion of boiled spinach and 1 tomato
Dinner: Grilled Chicken

DAY TWO

Breakfast: GREEN TEA
Lunch: Grilled Chicken and 100grams of Yoghurt
Dinner: green salad and 1 fruit
DAY THREE

Breakfast: GREEN TEA and 1 toast bread (without egg)
Lunch: Boiled spinach, 1 tomato and 1 fruit
Dinner: 2 hard-boiled egg, 1 Grilled Chicken and green salad.

DAY FOUR

Breakfast: GREEN TEA and 1 toast bread (without egg).
Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 2 grated carrot
Dinner: 2 cups of orange juice and 100grams Yoghurt

DAY FIVE

Breakfast: 1 large grated carrot (with lemon)
Lunch: Grilled Fish
Dinner: Sald

DAY SIX

Breakfast: Green Tea
Lunch: 2 hard-boiled egg and 1 big grated carrot
Dinner: Grilled Chicken and salad

DAY SEVEN

Breakfast: Sugarless Tea (Lipton or lemon tea is advised)
Lunch: Grilled Chicken and Fresh fruit
Dinner: Lemon and Ginger Juice

wish me lucksmiley smiley
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Ajilos(f): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls can i use hollandia yoghurt & for d fish can I use smoked cat fish tanks
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by graciousme(f): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by succyblinks(f): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
bellong:

Green tea or lipton

See ehn I can't lie for u but eating all those veggies is almost equal to suicide. What if in d morning I take only Lipton then in d afternoon I eat some fruits like watermelon, apple, pineapple and the rest then in d evening I eat nothing or maybe eat like 2 slices of bread, groundnut and water. How about that?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ajilos:
Pls can i use hollandia yoghurt & for d fish can I use smoked cat fish tanks

Hollandia yoghurt is not a good substitute for the sour yoghurt. Yes, you can use smoked car fish.

succyblinks:

See ehn I can't lie for u but eating all those veggies is almost equal to suicide. What if in d morning I take only Lipton then in d afternoon I eat some fruits like watermelon, apple, pineapple and the rest then in d evening I eat nothing or maybe eat like 2 slices of bread, groundnut and water. How about that?

That is hunger suicide in itself.. grin

You need the nutrients from those vegetables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wish I can try it
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by omonighoblessing(f): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2016
#following
will report my progress soon...
btw can I find all ingredients in shoprite pls??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bluflame: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ok let's do this.....
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
omonighoblessing:
#following

will report my progress soon...

btw can I find all ingredients in shoprite pls??

Sure, you should
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Hi bellong, just saw this post now.. i want to join and start.. i will start tomorrow but may i ask a question? If at the end of the 13 days i loose as much as that 12kg but still need to loose more 12 kg immediately. How do i go about it since you said 3 months to another therapy? And what will happen if i continue it to one full month?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
chocolateme:
Hi bellong, just saw this post now.. i want to join and start.. i will start tomorrow but may i ask a question? If at the end of the 13 days i loose as much as that 12kg but still need to loose more 12 kg immediately. How do i go about it since you said 3 months to another therapy[b]? And what will happen if i continue it to one full month?[/b]

Not advisable for your health. Why do you need a weight loss regimen? The person in your profile does not need it.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
bellong:

Not advisable for your health. Why do you need a weight loss regimen? The person in your profile does not need it.
i just want my laps to reduce drastically.. its actually me you are seeing on my profile pic. Ok thanks but how do i keep reducing even after the duration?

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by UjSizzle(f): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Will I be right to assume anyone on this diet plan can't continue with regular exercises? Because I don't see where the energy will come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2016
chocolateme:
i just want my laps to reduce drastically.. its actually me you are seeing on my profile pic. Ok thanks but how do i keep reducing even after the duration?

If you do the diet, you can sustain or keep losing thigh fat by regular exercise modified for the thighs.

You can follow advice on the link below..

http://www.superskinnyme.com/slim-thighs.html

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 1:38am On Oct 11, 2016
UjSizzle:
Will I be right to assume anyone on this diet plan can't continue with regular exercises? Because I don't see where the energy will come from.

Your regular exercise will have to be on holiday for the 13 day period... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
chocolateme:

Have you started the diet?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
bellong:

Have you started the diet?
i am starting on Monday morning. Decided not to start as of 3 days ago because my period started then so i felt i might feel dizzy and very uncomfortable. Its kinda over so monday is a big yes. I will take a BEFORE picture on Monday as i commence and also check my weight on scale.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
I started on Monday, and Ive been doing exercise, but not the usual 2hrs,just 30mins. I tried to today, but couldn't was so weak..aside that, I've seen results. Already dropped 4kg.dunno if I'd be able to complete the 13days embarassed
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 2:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Chocolateme,

You are still awake?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 2:23am On Oct 17, 2016
BammyCreations:
Bammys' Kitchen present to you this wonderful Online Training

Do it yourself. Distance is not a barrier. learn how to Bake and Fry for yourself, family, friends and clients.Make money, Eat healthy, and be fulfilled....

Learn How To Make:
Cakes
Doughnuts
Chin Chin
Meat-pie 
Sausage
Cookies
Puff puff
Bonz
Egg roll

AND SO MANY MORE....

This training includes:
•pictures
•list of materials and where to get them
•Question & Answer
•Detailed explanation

Be trained and train others.. This could be your door of success...(Smiles)

FEE: #1,000 only

please interested ppl should whatsapp me via 07068834345

Remember standing out is a serious business.

KINDLY RE-BROADCAST
how can you be so heartless to post such calamity on this trial thread? Huh? Bellong where are you..

Bellong been meaning to ask you something.. i am scared that my backside will finish before the duration. Please tell me it won't reduce, will it?
I am starting today.. pray for me.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by chocolateme(f): 2:31am On Oct 17, 2016
bellong:
Chocolateme,

You are still awake?
yes. Had been on this particular thread since last night. Reading from page one to now.. i slept off after i came back from church yesterday only to wake up this night. Missed dinner and starting to get scared of starting today but i must.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 2:36am On Oct 17, 2016
chocolateme:
how can you be so heartless to post such calamity on this trial thread? Huh? Bellong where are you..

Bellong been meaning to ask you something.. i am scared that my backside will finish before the duration. Please tell me it won't reduce, will it?
I am starting today.. pray for me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your backside will not become flat... Don't be scared

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.