Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? (121652 Views)

I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by corruptst(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2014
pembisco:
Guy i'm nt a f00l pls. U dnt hv to insult me jst because u wnt to corect me.
Ok, ok. I'm sorry. Hope dt will do.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2014
olala32: I m 24 and i weigh 50kg ,u re jux 18 and u weigh 55kg.are u an attention seeker?

Wow! Dude re u for real? Now thats not right, u need to eat more. If u dont have health issues, please do smfin asap.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by toprealman: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2014
At 18 you should not think for a second that you are a fully grown man just because you dance kerewa with chetachi, ekaette and damilola!
You are still growing, the weight will come ok. Try and keep yourself as clean as posibble. Eat good food and look fresh.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nep2une(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Used to be in your shoes
1 start by increasing the amount of food you take slowly
2 do push ups u can never go wrong with pushups if you can do say 10 i am sure you cant but if you can,do it 4times erday in weeks there will be noticeable differences then move to weights if there are no weights around improvise carry 2bags of purewater each with both hands try to pull it up sideways
Ps if you try to carry weights people will laugh at you they'll tell you how skinny you are dont mind dem just pump that iron your body will never be the same by your 19 birthday cool

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by rapmike(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Dude, take it easy. Am 25 and even after eating xmas rice and chicken, i dnt weigh up to 60kg. U may increase in weight as u grow older.

If its pains u dat much, take raw egg with malt for two wks straight, d difference wil be clear.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by wabbylie(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2014
ekoson95: Hello Nairalanders, Please I want u guyz to help me on this issue.
It frustrates me when I see myself in the mirror how skinny i am, my wrists are slender and tiny. In fact, in one word "Bonny". People jokingly make fun of me and it really pisses me off.
I am 18 years old, about 170 cm (5.6"wink tall, and 55kg weight.

I want to gain more weight, please, what do i do?
To start with,you need to be proud of who you are,regardless of what people might say about you.By the way,you need to start taking in a lot of calories content,couple with a lot of exercises.#lobatan#
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2014
me too ooo !!!how do i increase!? am 6ft,d skinniest person u may eva meet,am 18 also...dats moi below

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nep2une(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2014
rudedough: OP watch out for this coming rainy season.

* You need to get a new school bag.

* Load it up with concrete / stones / heavy metal, whatever.

* Make sure you wear it whenever it's going to rain or when it's windy.

* But if it suddenly starts raining and you're not with your stone-bag, quickly grab any big tree, electric pole around you and hold on to it, never let go.

Let's start from there, safety first.
your rude lol grin not cool dude

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Holybee(f): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by kukus01(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Holybee: HI MY NAME IS HOLY BEE ( NOT REAL NAME), I'M A FEMALE.....MY NECK AND LEGS ARE VERY THING......AND I,LL BE GETTING MARRIED IN FEW MONTHS TIME...PLEASE HOW CAN I AT LEAST FILL UP MY LEGS AND NECK....PLEASE HELP ME...JUST WORRIED
picture or you're lying!!! angry
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Ok. Here's my ocassional morning diet, if it would help.
10 slices of value bread, buttered 2-apiece, making 5 pairs. One tin of Hollande peak milk, or Luna, any tin would do, not powdered milk. Add bournvita or milo if u like, but not compulsory. Add eggs if u like as well.
But the buttered bread and one tin of milk in a cup stands.
Have that for a month and u can't go wrong.
U gonna shell out N300 daily averagely though.
Hope that helps.

N.B: Value bread is heavier and more satifying than most, and if u eat 8-10 slices a day, the whole slices lasts 2 days.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by mystry(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2014
bro leave am we plenty
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by alezdegr8: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
ekoson95: Hello Nairalanders, Please I want u guyz to help me on this issue.
It frustrates me when I see myself in the mirror how skinny i am, my wrists are slender and tiny. In fact, in one word "Bonny". People jokingly make fun of me and it really pisses me off.
I am 18 years old, about 170 cm (5.6"wink tall, and 55kg weight.

I want to gain more weight, please, what do i do?
feed well then start bodybuilding by going to the gym,i experienced the same when i was your age but when i started working out(gaining muscles)the story changed.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by seangy4konji: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pics or it did not happen!!!
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by toygod2: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
folowin
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Yemlizzy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
I feel its the way your body system is,just eat a balanced diet at all times. Avoid junks as they are not healthy. Dont think too much about it,with time you would get the desired result as it comes naturally.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by chymystique(f): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Holybee: HI MY NAME IS HOLY BEE ( NOT REAL NAME), I'M A FEMALE.....MY NECK AND LEGS ARE VERY THING......AND I,LL BE GETTING MARRIED IN FEW MONTHS TIME...PLEASE HOW CAN I AT LEAST FILL UP MY LEGS AND NECK....PLEASE HELP ME...JUST WORRIED

Lol.. Babe ma legs r very thin too. Infact wen I wear skirt, n ppl c ma legs dey do fink ets gonna break wif each step. U jst ve to luv ur legs d way et is.. Who knws et mit get fatter in future buh for nw I dnt fink anyfyn can b done abt et.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by captcochrane(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
pembisco:
..nd i guess physiology studnts ar accounting students ryt? Zombie, u dnt evn knw d guy said nd jst joined him wit his arogance. Dnt evn boda knwing my scl nd dept cos u knw natin .

lol, dt's why u don't know how to calculate simple bmi?
O bo lowo e
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by swaggzo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
uh..

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by hydrocarbon(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Make love without condom and get the ladies gin,see ur self after 1 month,thanks 2 God
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Hero10001: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
T'is you type that eats rice 24/7, no Eba, no beans, no fats.
Why you no go dey tiny?
Oya, go get mawu-mawu for chemist.
Use it for 21 days, if you nor fat, no be ya mama born you.
Thank me later.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by childofgod12: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
my dear here is d easiest and fastest solution. Go to any pharmacy shop and buy WALTON it works
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Say no to skinny!!!! angry
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by jaeff(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its peer presssure dats disturbing u, jst smoke some good kush and be like wiz khalifa and snoop lion,
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Mzspread(f): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
shakaz: I'm considering quiting nairaland. Been reloading FP all day long but nothing meaningful...seems 2014 no much news or fun stuff to cheer peeps up.same goes with AIT news nothing interesting.
. Its not a bad idea if u make news urself dat wil make u go viral. People watch news but great people make news
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by alivetofuckonly(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just eat more. Rest more. Sleep more

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Mightymanna(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please just press up,pull up,sit up,and take heavy loads am sure this will help but dont forget to eaty health protienous food wallahi in two mont time you wil suprise them
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by ekoson95(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
toprealman: At 18 you should not think for a second that you are a fully grown man just because you dance kerewa with chetachi, ekaette and damilola!
LOL. That would be a step too far.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Jesuspistol(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ok. U wan gain weight. Dey chop halfdone beans with fresh unripe plantain. Mix them together and add brake oil. Put small igbo. Drink it morning and night daily. It works like magic. You go get weight well well
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by tunsky09: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Bros no worry wit time u go gallant with plenty plenty bread inside water n trust me u go swell In few weeks time
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by pellycute(f): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2014
Go use TREVO..i think its a Tianshi product.
It works wonders o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Girl Born With Hands Joined / 10 Health Benefits Of Plantains You Need To Know / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.