Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere (26365 Views)

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / Lagos Plans To Instigate Nationwide Petrol Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
shymexx:

It's draining educating you utterly dumb Nigerian youths. You lot were born and raised in that country, yet still super-dumb and super-ugly. How many Yoruba people were in the infantry of the Nigerian military in 1967? - very negligible. I doubt they were even up to 10% when compared to the Northern infantry men.

Use the brain cells in your massive skull.

That is why I advised you to start using yours!! The army has been repositioned now in the latest recruitments to ensure the anomaly of 1967 cannot occur.Instigate a coup @ your own peril

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Obiagu1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
OBJ is just lucky GEJ is not me.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Obiagu1:

You made no sense!
Was the speaker of Rivers State impeached? Yes or No!

Was it an internal Rivers State's affair? Yes or No!

You guys are really too dumb to play smart and spin issues at hand.
Who is now the jolt? Did I ever mention that RSG was impeached? Is it not obvious to all and sundry that what transpired at the Rivers state house of assembly was an aborted coup against Ameachi? Are you a learner and a child of this morning history of Nigeria political coups?

Who told you it was an internal affair? Were you deaf and blind when PEJ was reported to have held several meetings preceding the impeachment? Were you deaf and blind when the cultist Bipi kept calling the name of His jesus of Otueke who died like Lazarus but currently of a battery operated life?

You flat heads always like to deny the truth and pay blind eyes to reality. Everyone knows GEJ and PEJ were instrumental to what happened in Rivers State and their own pay back time is near cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:
Olodo a sitting nigerian president can never be impeached!! You can continue to dream but it cannot happen.The powers available to a president are too enormous and will be used to frustrate the attempt!!
Watch as the drama unfolds...your eyes will be full of water if and when it happens. If GEJ refused to heed the call, He will be impeached and put under house arrest. All you rag tag rabid wooser will all run into the bush like Asari Dokubu did when He was dealt with.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by efsy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
As much I'm not a fan of baba Obasanjo,the content of his letter should not be discarded.He exposed so many things an ordinary Nigeria like me and you might not be able to say.
Let the corrupt Afenifere tell the Yorubas,how much they collected as PR from Mr President for their last visit.Ever since they've being visiting Apo Vila,let them tell us their achievement.
Their case is a case of 'kettle calling pot black' .They represent their pocket not us.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

That is why I advised you to start using yours!! The army has been repositioned now in the latest recruitments to ensure the anomaly of 1967 cannot occur.Instigate a coup @ your own peril

Repositioned, how? How about all those who have been in the army way before the current recruitment? I believe the current one was also done based on states - and that would also favour the North.

Most of you just love living in denial. Same way your people are 43% of Lagos population and all the other 5 regions, foreigners and the Lagos indigenous people combined make-up the remaining 57%. Yet there's no cultural influence in the city. It's still a pure Yoruba city. Heck, even the few Amaro's and Saro's who came after the abolition of slavery have more influence in the city. Funny lot! undecided

No time for time wasters. undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
shymexx:

Repositioned, how? How about all those who have been in the army way before the current recruitment? I believe the current one was also done based on states - and that would also favour the North.

Most of you just love living in denial. Same way your people are 43% of Lagos population and all the other 5 regions, foreigners and the Lagos indigenous people combined make-up the remaining 57%. Yet there's no cultural influence in the city. It's still a pure Yoruba city. Heck, even the few Amaro's and Saro's who came after the abolition of slavery have more influence in the city. Funny lot! undecided

No time for time wasters. undecided

Since I am living in denial while you morons have the might to oust GEJ's regime why don't you go ahead to execute the coup and let's see what you cowards got!! Whatz stopping you idiots!! Bring it on!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by owobokiri(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
We are ready' it is the same part of the coutry that enjoys brutes, that part that is full of feudal serfs that is not ready..

Area-Fada:
In a certain part of Nigeria being very loud and boastful is regarded as smartness.

After decades of military brutality, being gentle is seen as being clueless.

That's why they regard a brute like OBJ as a good leader and GEJ that obeys court judgements as clueless.

We have a long way to go.

If we're not ready for democratic evolution, let's just admit and let semi-literate military brutes take turns to rule.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Since I am living in denial while you morons have the might to oust GEJ's regime why don't you go ahead to execute the coup and let's see what you cowards got!! Whatz stopping you idiots!! Bring it on!!

Not praying for a coup. However, if it happens - all you lot would ever do is cry and whine on the internet. Then proceed to burn down your own region, like black folks did during the 1992 Los Angeles riots when they burned down their own neighbourhoods in protest about Rodney King. grin After doing that, then what? March to the North? - bwahahahaha FML!! They don't even need to waste money - just blowing up whatever bridge that connects North and South with dynamite is enough. Then create a buffer-zone there. grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by owobokiri(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
I would have packed the senile rodent off to hell many months back..

Obiagu1: OBJ is just lucky GEJ is not me.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
shymexx:

Not praying for a coup. However, if it happens - all you lot would ever do is cry and whine on the internet. Then proceed to burn down your own region, like black folks did during the 1992 Los Angeles riots when they burned down their own neighbourhoods in protest about Rodney King. grin After doing that, then what? March to the North? - bwahahahaha FML!! They don't even need to waste money - just blowing up whatever bridge that connects North and South with dynamite is enough. Then create a buffer-zone there. grin

Not praying for a coup? Then what have you been doing since the inception of this thread?

Continue laughing @ your stupidity!! Stop ranting and carry out the coup let's see!! Typical of every yoruba coward.Everything end for mouth no action

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by musiwa112: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
You still dont believe me.

My correct name is ADEmusiwa. When you go and ask your Yoruba friend. They will tell you , it means the Origin of Yoruba culture and religion. That should tell you who I am. It is not my fake name. It is my real name..

because I am from the royal house of oduduwa first son.

The tribal mark were marked base on the children.

I learn alot. Something I can show you. I dont know if it is something , we are allow to talk about on the internet.
Yorubas use to have spiritual things too.
So I am telling you the truth.

Oba ki o. it means the king is greeting you.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Not praying for a coup? Then what have you been doing since the inception of this thread?

Continue laughing @ your stupidity!! Stop ranting and carry out the coup let's see!! Typical of every yoruba coward.Everything end for mouth no action

Yeah yeah yeah, mate.

Henceforth, I shall call you by what the pronunciation of your handle is in English language. Your name sounds like CHOKEHOLD44 and I've got you on a chokehold. Now you're throwing hissy-fit and posting based on emotional impulses - init? grin grin

I reiterate: what are you going to do if a coup were to happen? Cry and whine on the internet, then proceed to burn down the non-existent infrastructures in your region, nah? You're a peon!! Just pray nothing happens.

Off to Church with the big grandma. I'll pray for you, chokehold (Igbo names are hysterical, I tell ya. Chokehold yano loooool)!

I'm out! cool
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Onlytruth(m): 12:14am On Jan 01, 2014
owobokiri: I would have packed the senile rodent off to hell many months back..

grin grin

The man is a coward. He picks his victims very carefully.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by MayorofLagos(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Onlytruth:

grin grin

The man is a coward. He picks his victims very carefully.

"victims"? undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by owobokiri(m): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2014
Happppy New Year my good people of Naijeiriya..
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by musiwa112: 4:33am On Jan 01, 2014
I dont speak english.. you think so.. i speak your village english

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrI9iex-Go
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by RealMccoy2(m): 5:30am On Jan 01, 2014
When are we gonna start seeing threads that speaks against intra-colonial rules in Nigeria, Emir of Illorin to be precise? Or is it an offence to liberate or speak against our Fulani masters? I would rather see an exposed and educated SW muslim rule Nigeria rather than an uneducated islamic fanatic from NE with no global appeal. Why are my southern brothers afraid of the old northern block? Only an ignoramus that have not been or lived in the north will assume there is unity up north.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Mekyno(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

This is what they have been fooling you people with. GEJ restricting the country and Patience Jonathan is building a N1bn hotel.. Ye right, I really know how intelligent you are tongue

Who made GEJ president? Was it by any act of our South. South elders? How many of the elders from South South voiced out when GEJ was locked in Turia's kitchen?

Was Uduaghan not galavanting Aso rock dancing Etighie before Madam Turia when PEJ was asked to boil beans for guest in Aso rock? Where were the South East red caps chiefs? Were they not all silent and secretly lodging in hotels in Abuja to go collect their Ghana must go?

Ye ye dey smell...

Dis guy reali sound lyk he knows much. He need to make sum explanation/ to b questioned. Ur speakin lyk an insider.....i dee suspect/fear u oooo. Hmm
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by ckkris: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Or me
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by ckkris: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Watch as the drama unfolds...your eyes will be full of water if and when it happens. If GEJ refused to heed the call, He will be impeached and put under house arrest.

Omo_Tier where is the coups? Or you saw the combat mood of IT-based Nigerian troops and you ran to Ota 419 farm? Fear fisherman o, especially anyone of them wey no wear shoe! You don't know that their diet of fish and green plantain is very powerful.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by talktimi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
GenBuhari: I think it is interesting Thief Obasanjo may be coup baiting.
When you have so much stolen money stashed away as he has, he must be starting to get very nervous about the prospect of a Buhari government getting into power and it is quite possible that in his desperation he may be contemplating a retaining power by any means even if it meant sponsoring another military coup especially giving that his influence over GEJ seems to be waning.

I think that there is an argument for military rule in a country like Nigeria ( but not one sponsored by criminals like Thief Obasanjo or Evil Babangida for the sole purpose of their self interests).

If there must be a military coup, then we pray that it take place for the good of the country.

Nigerians are not politically mature enough for democracy as they do not understand a democratic country should not tolerate corruption or rigged elections.

Having said that, democratic elections are preferred option provided they are free and fair.

A coup should be in the best interest of the nations and it should be used as a last resort in an emergency situation.
sorry it took me this long to reply. Ok lets put in this present scenario. Buhari & Obj are quite chummy nowadays going by the recent APC leadership visit ota farm + Buhari isnt going to contest the 2015 presidential elections going by recent postulations that Gen Buhari has been persuaded to step down for Tambuwal. The odds seems to be in Obj's favor now, so what do you think will happen now ?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by musiwa112: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrI9iex-Go

Some of you, you did not know who is online..
I am Ademusiwa of the Royal house of Oduduwa first son. the culture state.

I Ademusiwa will state what the position of all children of Oduduwa by culture as the first son of oduduwa first child, not the duty of Afenifere,yec,kfc,yyk,opg,etc. Go find out your history.
And i am saying we want out of Nigeria.

So we want out of nigeria, we dont want nigeria again, we want to join ecowas and united nation.

Like i said here is the position of the people of all 10 state of western nigeria. We dont want the relationship of nigeria anymore.

Western nigeria is no more interested in the relationship call nigeria. We want to join Ecowas and united nation, no need for nigeria anymore.. we have already gone to United nation.

We want all members of the army,police be transferred back home. We do not want to see our children in the army fighting boko haram and getting killed. it is not their business.

We do not want to see the next general oladipo diya begging abacha on his kneels... We want all of our boys in the army be transferred into the western nigeria airforce, navy, airforce, police. We dont want our people paying taxes to abuja anymore, we do not want the government of nigeria. We are nobody slave.

Anyone who against it can relocate his family, If you are against it, please relocate your family to abuja... this is our position.

oduduwa agbe wa o.

Sign

Ademusiwa of the first house of oduduwa.

The Government of Western Nigeria.
All royal house of oduduwa and children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC7rkcS6Q3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212093_ibadan1_JPGe4bc15ec26d8ffa8ee9b6ed061e478f2

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by josite: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
Why are we pretending as if we don't already know about what obasanjo was saying to jonathan.is it now a sin to warn of impending dangers. Obviously the way jonathan is running the affairs of the company with everyone doing whatever he likes, something is sure to happen.let us forget about who obj is ,let us focus on the contents.is Jonathan in control?

let jonathan also heed the warning and be sensitive to the feelings of the thoroughly immiserated Nigerians in their millions.

how has your own personal life be positively affected by democracy?.when we make peaceful change impossible we make violent changes inevitable.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by whitecat007: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
You sound so much like

Last name A
first name G
Pet name S B
Lives in Atl
I called and left you a message at 2am this morning and you called me back 5 mins later.

Am I right?
Omo_Tier1:
So you too have damaged brain cells? I am full bini boy true and true... Oba no dey go transfer! Yinka Odumakin is a nonentity that has never had any formal job since leaving school.

He has been challenged severally to provide His resume for us to examine, and for Him to tell us where He ever worked and His means of livelihood but all to no avail.

Afenifere is a clown of a group no one listens to any more. Though not a Yoruba, it is obvious to any sane political observer in Nigeria that Afenifere died with the death of AD following their ignoble romance with Obasanjo that saw them loose control of the South West and allowed incompetent mofos to draw that region back to the Stone Age.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by bolutic(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
HMmMm pls I want everybody in nairaland to pray 4 God protection wether we like it or not their going to be a revolution not election.let us be prepare to pray 4 protection from God.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by curtain: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Who says nigerias unity is non-negotiable? We negotiated for our independence in 1960, we negotiated in the Aburi accord, and wether we like it or not we are going to the negotiation table before 2015 election. Our joy is that Gej has no such greed that will make him sacrifice the Confab on the alter of winning election. The patience over the unity of nigerians has been overstreched by the core northerners who engage and are still engaging in the killing and maiming of other nigerians at the slightest provocation. Negotiating the existence of nigeria is now non-negotiable. Its either the table or the high-way.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by meforyou1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
I swear to God in heaven, if I were GEJ, nothing will make me not to show on national television, the public execution of that daughter-in-law fcking, old, ugly naija destroyer of a man. Just like the north Korea boy did
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by meforyou1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Number one question in that confab should be "should Nigeria remain united?" In Scotland UK and Quebec Canada such questions are being asked. So why in hell can we not ask similar question in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by meforyou1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
curtain: Who says nigerias unity is non-negotiable? We negotiated for our independence in 1960, we negotiated in the Aburi accord, and wether we like it or not we are going to the negotiation table before 2015 election. Our joy is that Gej has no such greed that will make him sacrifice the Confab on the alter of winning election. The patience over the unity of nigerians has been overstreched by the core northerners who engage and are still engaging in the killing and maiming of other nigerians at the slightest provocation. Negotiating the existence of nigeria is now non-negotiable. Its either the table or the high-way.
God bless you. Asking for right questions to be asked in the confab is not treasonable or felonious. Same Gowon that said to keep Nigeria one is a deed to be done, see what nomadic fulanis are doing to his state. To kill an indigenous senator and a house member all in one swoop during a burial. God forbid evil. I swear if it had happened in my place, I would have resigned from work and go and face the fulanis singlehandedly heads on.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by meforyou1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
josite: Why are we pretending as if we don't already know about what obasanjo was saying to jonathan.is it now a sin to warn of impending dangers. Obviously the way jonathan is running the affairs of the company with everyone doing whatever he likes, something is sure to happen.let us forget about who obj is ,let us focus on the contents.is Jonathan in control?

let jonathan also heed the warning and be sensitive to the feelings of the thoroughly immiserated Nigerians in their millions.

how has your own personal life be positively affected by democracy?.when we make peaceful change impossible we make violent changes inevitable.
Jonathan is the best president in modern Nigeria!Obasanjo is a stupid motherfcker. A wicked old man that terrorised Nigeria for 8 years. Chased orji uzor kalu's mother about like cat and mouse. Destroyed udi and zaki biam rather than using intelligence to capture the culprits, used a dwarfish el rufai to destroy homes and businesses of igbo people in abuja and asked them to go back to south east, fcked his son's wife, asked efcc to capture and imprison his daughter iyabo, denied awolowo his election victory in 1979, installed a very sick man to rule Nigeria in 2007.
Infact, if God starts his judgment on judgement day with judging obasanjo, then nobody else on earth will get judged because his particular judgement will take forever to complete.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Plutonium(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2014
found this somewhere -

If that is his intention(don't know) then he has failed to realise that the Nigerian Army of today is different from the immediate post civil war army - which to a very great extend, OBJ himself realigned, and the current army chief is from the SE, and the president is from Niger Delta. A coup attempt is tantamount to suicide, and even if it's successful will be the end of Nigeria as we know it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency / Nigeria At 60: Independence Day Pictures / Unheralded But Booming Towns In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.