Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere (26360 Views)

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / Lagos Plans To Instigate Nationwide Petrol Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by taharqa: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Who listens to Yinka Oduamakin any more? Let Him come explain to Nigerians which formal job He has ever had and why He is never seen to be away from the gateman house of those in power!

He is a useless prolific contract prostitute that only knows how to praise sing those in power for His belly

Does this IJIOT know who Yinka Odumakin is? Or, is he confusing him with smone else??

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2013
luvinhubby:
I thought they said you are a Yoruba man or have you switched nationality.
He spoke for Afenifere and not for himself....... Read again !!
So you too have damaged brain cells? I am full bini boy true and true... Oba no dey go transfer! Yinka Odumakin is a nonentity that has never had any formal job since leaving school.

He has been challenged severally to provide His resume for us to examine, and for Him to tell us where He ever worked and His means of livelihood but all to no avail.

Afenifere is a clown of a group no one listens to any more. Though not a Yoruba, it is obvious to any sane political observer in Nigeria that Afenifere died with the death of AD following their ignoble romance with Obasanjo that saw them loose control of the South West and allowed incompetent mofos to draw that region back to the Stone Age.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Why don't you wait for them to take over before gloating!! I thought you idiots were so sure of winning in 2015.obviously you have already seen the handwriting on the wall hence your desperate moves

Hehe.. Why then are you people panicking when a mofo like Yinka is spewing the rubbish He is known for these days because He wants some contracts like Fasheun ?

Like I told you, once the coup takes place, GEJ will chicken out, He will be locked up under house arrest and nothing will happen in Nigeria. Elections will be held peacefully the following year and a new president will emerge.

Though I want GEJ to complete His tenure and be disgraced by 2015 at the polls, it is obvious not everyone is as patient as I am.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2013
taharqa: Does this IJIOT know who Yinka Odumakin is? Or, is he confusing him with anoda person??
Will keep quiet there? Who and when were you born that you are to tell me the antecedents of Yinka Odumakin? You think everyone has short memory as you simpletons? After all is He not a praise singer like your self that is looking for food day after day from those in the corridors of power?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by deflover(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2013
dey own d police and army....our police and army
will be used against us....bedside u guys ve not
noticed how Nigerian roads are designed....only
one road from Lagos leads to d north and
east....all dey need to do is block d by pass from
Lagos ibadan express road with soldiers....abuja d
sit of power is one way in one way out.....so an
Egyptian style revolution won't work....den we ve
d
issue of tribal and religous sentiments dey dangle
in our faces.....d youth can never unite....d system
has being designed to make it so.....no hopes for
dat.....only a youthful informed party with no tribal
or religious sentiment can achieve d change we
want...APC can't save us....PDP the preferred
devil.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2013
musiwa112: afefenire or yca,ykc etc.. they dont. has no backing , it is just some friend.. it is not a recognized by yoruba culture. just some group of friend. it has no culture anything of significant. it is no based on any yoruba culture or history...

I musiwa. i am of the royal house of oduduwa.. we have the power.. what ever group they call them, they have no power to effect anything.. i have the power to effect and remove the whole area from nigeria by yoruba culture.. i also have the power to remove the whole area by using military strength against the nation of nigeria... i have the power to kick out every non western nigeria out of the military barracks and send them back to their places by force. without given a shiit of what nigeria feels... we have the power to declare war against nigeria.. afefenire or ysc,ykc etc.. they dont.

When you talk to me.. i have the entire royal homes of oduduwa... i am from the house of oduduwa first child... afefenire or ysc,ykc is not a recognized by yoruba culture.. just some people who form them..

we are not formed. we are the culture and custodians of the oduduwa people. we are the real owners of the land and the culture place us as the representative of the people.

chief musiwa has spoken grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by funnyx(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2013
How is the toothless National conference going to solve Nigeria's problems? These Afenifebi lots are clutching to it as a drowning man would clutch to a straw, yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by jmaine: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Hehe.. Why then are you people panicking when a mofo like Yinka is spewing the rubbish He is known for these days because He wants some contracts like Fasheun ?

[size=14pt]Like I told you, once the coup takes place, GEJ will chicken out[/size], He will be locked up under house arrest and nothing will happen in Nigeria. Elections will be held peacefully the following year and a new president will emerge.

Though I want GEJ to complete His tenure and be disgraced by 2015 at the polls, it is obvious not everyone is as patient as I am.

Why are you so desperate for a coup to take place yet masked it by saying you do not wish for one.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Abagworo(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2013
Nigeria needs a change of regime. That's the only thing that will save many politicians from being slaughtered in 2015. Obasanjo will however survive as usual because he has exonerated himself by writing the letter.

The only other solution is for Jonathan and other politicians to perform miraculously well in the next one and half years left so that they can win a free and fair election. Rigging won't work in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by victorazy(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2013
fkaz: Either by coup or national conference, Nigeria need to be re-structured or dis-integrated and any of the above will surely foster it. Nigeria av reach it peak, no need to pretend about our unity, we are not meant to be together. So obj should come up with anything, he is welcome.

Sharap! Una go dey una house dey yan rubbish. Is Nigeria bigger than US dat are united?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by bodsibobo(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Either by coup or national conference, Nigeria need to be re-structured or dis-integrated and any of the above will surely foster it. Nigeria av reach it peak, no need to pretend about our unity, we are not meant to be together. So obj should come up with anything, he is welcome.

Same thoughts here!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by victorazy(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Like I told you, once the coup takes place, GEJ will chicken out, He will be locked up under house arrest and nothing will happen in Nigeria. Elections will be held peacefully the following year and a new president will emerge.

All these Yoruba fools! See wetin human being dey think, if motor jam u for road today now they will be pitying u not knowing how stupid u r.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by bodsibobo(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2013
I beg to disagree with you on this one. So long as Nigerians are hungry, coup will always succeed in Nigeria. Though I for one do not subscribe to it, however, the manner in which the current president has handled the affairs of the nation has no doubt sent the right signals to the exotic coup plotters to start thinking what next!

Nigerians love life too much so any bullet, followed by Ghana must go will silent their mouth forever cool.

I have said it here repeatedly, if GEJ continues with His die hard posture come Q1 2014, by Q2 2014, GEJ will be history as far as Aso rock is concerned and average Nigerians will not pity Him.

His greatest undoing was to polarize Nigeria along ethnic and religious line. Never has Nigeria been this polarized and I pray never again will it be.

These were my exact points in an argument with an aunty yesterday..........and there will not be any "I didn't have any shoes..." sentiments this time around!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Let OBJ bring on whatever he has, let the coup plotters bring it on, we are ready at anytime and at anyday. The day anyother coup takes place in Nigeria marks the end of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

Why are you so desperate for a coup to take place yet masked it by saying you do not wish for one.

You did not need a soothsayer to tell you the signs are all over the wall. Every coup that has taken place in a democratic settings have always followed a similar pattern, if only you bother to read local and international histories.

I have repeatedly said, I do not want coup to oust GEJ, because those planning to coup are doing so for their bellies in the disguise of saving a Nigeria. We know that and are not blind to it. However, GEJ has left the average Nigerian with very soured taste and bitter pills, especially those of us from the South South.

For two years running, GEJ, a PhD holder cannot put together a sensible budget that makes sense, continue to make spurious utterances, employ kill and divide tactics to govern. Why would I have pity for such an inept leader?

GEJ had the peoples will to crush the old guards after the elections. The atmosphere was ripe for it, the people were looking forward to it. And what did they get in return? First fuel subsidy, then appointment of Tony Annenih, the the list of darkness continues.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by victorazy(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2013
gboss4sure: Let OBJ bring on whatever he has, let the coup plotters bring it on, we are ready at anytime and at anyday. The day anyother coup takes place in Nigeria marks the end of Nigeria

grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2013
A Nlander made similar postulations on the issue of OBJ's letter but the thread was deleted by Seun. Now a press release from SR has made front page. Why does NL treat exclusive works of members with so much disdain? Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by freshprincex49(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2013
We all knew he had sinister motives.....
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2013
victorazy:

All these Yoruba fools! See wetin human being dey think, if motor jam u for road today now they will be pitying u not knowing how stupid u r.
You are too inconsequential in a discuss like this to be addressed. Go and look for how you will eat this afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by adadadon(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Lolz see as coup dey everyone lip
E go be like 24 when e go happen
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by PassingShot(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2013
This is the real difference between the Yorubas and the other segements of the country - not minding calling their own to order irrespective of his/her status in the society. Afenifere or any other socio-political group in the SW will not support OBJ's letter for whatever reason. Yes, some may allign with the General individually but as a collective entity, the Yorubas will not support what is morally wrong.
if other ethnic group can tow this same line Nigeria will be better for it. Just think for a second how the Ijaws and Igbos have contributed to the tension in the air with their careless and irresponsible utterances.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: A Nlander made similar postulations on the issue of OBJ's letter but the thread was deleted by Seun. Now a press release from SR has made front page. Why does NL treat exclusive works of members with so much disdain? Nonsense!
Your thread was making spurious allegations with named individuals with baseless grounds.

Like you,Yinka we know is doing the bidding of the Presidency. Or do you people think we have forgotten how this same Yinka took contracts to print the campaign poster of Omisore
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by ketoprofen(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

I beg to disagree with you on this one. So long as Nigerians are hungry, coup will always succeed in Nigeria. Though I for one do not subscribe to it, however, the manner in which the current president has handled the affairs of the nation has no doubt sent the right signals to the exotic coup plotters to start thinking what next!

Nigerians love life too much so any bullet, followed by Ghana must go will silent their mouth forever cool.

I have said it here repeatedly, if GEJ continues with His die hard posture come Q1 2014, by Q2 2014, GEJ will be history as far as Aso rock is concerned and average Nigerians will not pity Him.

His greatest undoing was to polarize Nigeria along ethnic and religious line. Never has Nigeria been this polarized and I pray never again will it be.

how did gej polarise Nigeria exactly

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by jmaine: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You did not need a soothsayer to tell you the signs are all over the wall. Every coup that has taken place in a democratic settings have always followed a similar pattern, if only you bother to read local and international histories.

I have repeatedly said, I do not want coup to oust GEJ, because those planning to coup are doing so for their bellies in the disguise of saving a Nigeria. We know that and are not blind to it. However, GEJ has left the average Nigerian with very soured taste and bitter pills, especially those of us from the South South.

For two years running, GEJ, a PhD holder cannot put together a sensible budget that makes sense, continue to make spurious utterances, [size=14pt]employ kill and divide tactics to govern[/size]. Why would I have pity for such an inept leader?

GEJ had the peoples will to crush the old guards after the elections. The atmosphere was ripe for it, the people were looking forward to it. And what did they get in return? First fuel subsidy, then appointment of Tony Annenih, the the list of darkness continues.

Most of what you raised are easily debatable, but it will only lead to a derailment of the thread. But it might please you to not make bold claims like the highlighted you can't defend.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

For two years running, GEJ, a PhD holder cannot put together a sensible budget that makes sense, continue to make spurious utterances, employ kill and divide tactics to govern. Why would I have pity for such an inept leader?

Yes O. We need an urgent coup in Lagos to dislodge Tinubu and Fashola. Lagosians have suffered enough. Enough is enough.

Meanwhile, unlike Lagos, Enugu is great. We've never had it this good in terms of good network of roads and relative peace. Public power supply is also fantastic in most places. Although there are rooms for improvement but we'r okay with both the FG and state govt.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Passing Shot: This is the real difference between the Yorubas and the other segements of the country - not minding calling their own to order irrespective of his/her status in the society. Afenifere or any other socio-political group in the SW will not support OBJ's letter for whatever reason. Yes, some may allign with the General individually but as a collective entity, the Yorubas will not support what is morally wrong.
if other ethnic group can tow this same line Nigeria will be better for it. Just think for a second how the Ijaws and Igbos have contributed to the tension in the air with their careless and irresponsible utterances.
Yinka' scary is not about patriotism, it is for his billion contract from Presidency! We know Yinka is an hungry man, He hobnob with anyone in power and that is how age feeds Himself and family.

Has Yinka ever had any decent job like working in a bank, ministry or own His own business? Have you asked about his antecedent during the military era and even in the early days of democracy Some of you are child of this morning His, hence you swallow what ever any tom and silvanus says!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Mexyz(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2013
@Omo_Tier, pls speak for yourself, i am also frm the south south. If the northerners or westerners think Gej can't rule them, let them plan the coup well and lets see how it pans out. I don't really understand your unnecessary ranting here.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Go figure out, coups are never plotted by generals, coups are always plotted and executed by subordinates and the generals only come to the table for dinner when the meal is ready cool.
Broh no need to talk plenty. go through your write up once more . You just affirmed to my earlier post. hehe

Sai Gej ©2015-2019. If you near.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by sambama: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I am sure once the boys take over, you got sharp sharp delete your handle for Nairaland.

Your SSS is a donfo... Do they even know how to detonate bombs talkless of tracking IP address? FYI, my moniker dey kampe... I go even give you my house address for a Benin City....

If your head correct, come close ...ye ye people.

read your post and reflect on your backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by olas24u(f): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Yinka' scary is not about patriotism, it is for his billion contract from Presidency! We know Yinka is an hungry man, He hobnob with anyone in power and that is how age feeds Himself and family.

Has Yinka ever had any decent job like working in a bank, ministry or own His own business? Have you asked about his antecedent during the military era and even in the early days of democracy Some of you are child of this morning His, hence you swallow what ever any tom and silvanus says!

Dont you think a national conference makes sense?Cant you read and understand the messages in the article very well.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Rad1cal: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

What happened to the "Attack the Message and Not the Messenger" chorus we often hear from the APC e-Rats.

Your attempt to discredit Yinka is too desperate cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by PassingShot(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Who is talking about Yinka here? When has Yinka become Afenifere the Socio-political group? And what do you mean by the bolded? Oh I see, you feel older than anyone who doesn't agree with your line of thought. It's a pity!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS / Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.