Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere (26363 Views)

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / Lagos Plans To Instigate Nationwide Petrol Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by ChikezieU(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
What is your son, Ihejirika doing about this "threat of a coup?"
you see am, just listen to your tribalised comment "his son Ihejirika" if he says anything now you people will instigate he is defending his brothers SE like he hated others. tribalistic nonetity

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by experience16: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=Omo_Tier1]

If GEJ does not rig the elections, He is a toast come 2015. However, we know He is going to rig it with another advanced Microsoft excel macro spreadsheet, but this time around it won't work for Him.

The so called fans you mentioned are mere wishy washy fantasy of you inglorious praise singers. Even the Okonjo Iweala polls that hitherto was the toast of you praise singers have now become something you people avoid because the handwriting from the last two polls was very clear. Support for GEJ is only found in ibo land and some parts of South South.

I can guarantee you that if any other competent South South man or woman runs for the presidency, S/he will garner more votes than GEJ in a free and fair election.
Mr man,we are patiently waiting for GEJ to declare his intention to contest for the next election and see the kind of earth shaking support he is going to get. GEJ is going to win without rigging. we are going to vote for him and also stay back to defend our votes. You will be shocked to witness this.
we are patiently waiting and watching!!!
We will prove many critics wrong.
Till 2015 poll !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by bakynes(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=experience16][/quote]

Ok GEJ will win with the votes of SS/SE and a bit from d MB? Did u hear of the Local Govt Elections in yobe or taraba I can't remember, APC won all 17 LGA's, PDP had to Pull out. GEJ has successfully distabilized the so called Biggest party in Africa. Can u deny the fact that GEJ supported LP in Ondo and APGA in Anambra @ the expense of his own party?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Kei144(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
God bless Afenifere. No rumour in Nigeria is without basis. Most rumours in Nigeria eventually become reality. Any military intervention now will break up Nigeria. The North is doing everything to prevent the national conference from taking place. However, now that we are 100 years of amalgamation, failure of the national conference means end of Nigeria. Iyabo Obasanjo had cogent reason for writing the letter to her father. she knew that her father had instigated a coup and that Obasanjo's children may pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Agwaso: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=tensor77]
Daft argument. Nigeria does not need any national conference as the sovereignty and unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable. What we do need is good governance particularly at the state and local level. Another talkshop won't bring that to pass so why waste valuable resources.
There is nothing whatsoever wrong with the constitution or the existing federal framework. We just need competent leadership at all levels of Government and society.[/quote.
Why do you think that our unity is non negotiable. Is it OK to coexist with a group of people thats kill other tribes at will because the President is not from their rejourn. Have you wondered why government parastals employs new graduates by state of origin and not by merit. Is it not to keep the country united? Because every states has to produce candidates even if the person is a bblockhead. Thereby flocking the ministries with unqualified candidites. I may be wrong, but in my opinion I think Nigeria is a failed state and should be broken into as many regions that can live together freely without killing other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Whatz the big deal about yobe lg poll? The state governmemt is APC so what else do ypu expect.Has there ever been a loc council election since the inception of state electoral commissions where the ruling party did not win 100% of the votes.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Omila007: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Gbawes: Who is this troll Omo_Tier1?

A deranged, delusion reeking, son of bewolf.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I guess you are somewhat right. Only that military coups are not always led by junior officers but middle-rank officers. Our prayer should just be the coup shouldn't be bloody. GEJ needs to be alive to face trial.

True that. Anyway, I'm just trying to connect the dots. It might happen, or it may not. However, those saying it's not possible don't really know Abuja isn't that protected. The place has one small garrison that isn't even as big as the one that's allegedly in Lagos. All the major military installations in that axis are in neighbouring states (which would most likely be controlled by Northerners). So evidently if a coup were to happen, I doubt anyone can stop them. Also, it seems based on history, a coup is always imminent in Nigeria, every time the polity is heated.

Shalom! wink
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
shymexx:

True that. Anyway, I'm just trying to connect the dots. It might happen, or it may not. However, those saying it's not possible don't really know Abuja isn't that protected. The place has one small garrison that isn't even as big as the one that's allegedly in Lagos. All the major military installations in that axis are in neighbouring states (which would most likely be controlled by Northerners). So evidently if a coup were to happen, I doubt anyone can stop them. Also, it seems based on history, a coup is always imminent in Nigeria, every time the polity is heated.

Shalom! wink

Most likely controlled by northerners indeed.you think GEJ is a fool who does not know these things abi? Better get yourself aquainted with the latest military commanders and recruitments !! Ode oloribruku!! Coup ko coupist ni

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tonylyte:
please no nigerian shul tak this london-goat of a dude serious....he comes here to insult nigeria and nigerians, all in name of telling us the bitter truth, so we may change...dnt mind the phool, they are all hs silly gimmicks. On my own dialectic conclusion, dis dude started insulting us becos of the e-war bw the igbos and the yorubas. He cnt come out plain to support hs yoruba brodaz 4 us all to knw hs stands, he resulted to an underground stf...i've bin following hm 4 long nw. London-goat was in one other thread-about ilorin-yoruba history, where they said the hausas are taking over the yoruba land. The way he was so bent on defending hs people(yoruba), one would be shocked if it the same london-goat that comes here to insult nigeria(nigerians). He even said wale is beta than eminem in one other thread abt eminem.....i aint a bigot, i dnt insult other tribes, Except other nations that dnt lyk naija...am only xposing the london-goat...if u check the thread abt obj's daughter letter to hs dad, he was even supporting obj, he even said, 4 objs enemies to use hs daughters name to write letter to hm, blood wil flow-nw ths is the dude that is advocating 4 change in nigeria. As currupt as obj was(is), why would he support obj? Even wishing flow of blood in nigeria?...
N/b: am nt 4m any of the major ethnic group...a south-southerner though.

I honestly don't give half-a-fvck about your rant. Read my posts how you want to read them, that's your prerogative.

The only thing I'll correct in your post is the Wale vs. Eminem thingy. Well, I said RIGHT NOW, Wale has a better content than Eminem. I never said he's better than him. Btw, I could care less about Eminem and his rubbish music. Yes, I like the Marshall Mathers LP and probably Slim Shady LP - but that's about it. Cry me a river! undecided The white boy doesn't make the kind of music I can relate to - so fvck him!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by MiloRambaldi(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why is the APC so afraid of National Conference? And they call themselves Progressives!

Yes, the North being afraid of it is understandable. They've always been afraid of being on their own and being responsible for their development.

Unless APC = North, which makes sense.

The Yorubas do themselves a disfavour with this APC/ex-PDP North alliance.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Most likely controlled by northerners indeed.you think GEJ is a fool who does not know these things abi? Better get yourself aquainted with the latest military commanders and recruitments !! Ode oloribruku!! Coup ko coupist ni

Commanders or no commanders, loyalty is the most important thing in military doctrine. When it's time to go according to ethnic affiliation, would they still be loyal? That's the big question mark!

They would become collateral damage.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Emperor007: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
icon aus:

u got it wrong . Nigeria has been like this only that some regions dont mind much who was the president - when the north and partly the west were in control the country was relatively at peace but now GEJ from south south is in control and is trying to re structure the country in a more equitable way there comes an opposition who believe that they own this country - they continue to align along ethnic line north -west axis then GEJ feels threatened . The north/west polarized the Nigeria more not GEJ

^^^

Well said

Sovereign or National Conference is long over due

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
shymexx:

Commanders or no commanders, loyalty is the most important thing in military doctrine. When it's time to go according to ethnic affiliation, would they still be loyal? That's the big question mark!

They would become collateral damage.

If you have any iota of grey matter you would know I was talking about the ethnic affiliation of the new recruits and military commanders!! Sorry to disapoint you the army is no longer what it used to be.we now have balanced recruitment across the federation and several names like okeke,bassey,ejiro,kolawole heading key military installations unlike when the northern generals were in power.That is why I asked you to get ypurself aquainted with the latest military composition of the army.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Tonylyte(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
shymexx:

I honestly don't give half-a-fvck about your rant. Read my posts how you want to read them, that's your prerogative.

The only thing I'll correct in your post is the Wale vs. Eminem thingy. Well, I said RIGHT NOW, Wale has a better content than Eminem. I never said he's better than him. Btw, I could care less about Eminem and his rubbish music. Yes, I like the Marshall Mathers LP and probably Slim Shady LP - but that's about it. Cry me a river! undecided The white boy doesn't make the kind of music I can relate to - so fvck him!
Atleast i've been justified. May sango strike you anyday u come here to insult the state of nigeria or nigerians again. The london-goat is a tribalist....nairalanders take note.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by AreaFada2: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
There will be no blood shed! You human demons will be disappointed when a peace change of government will happen at the centre and you will begin to enjoy the true democratic dividends some states are beginning to enjoy now cool. Go and tell your Asari to prepare His mat, for His is going back to jail soonest!

You keep screaming war, it is obvious you are a kid that knows next to nothing of what war is like. Maybe you need to visit former Yugoslavia or current Kosovo and your small brain will adjust very quickly.

All that is required in Nigeria now is competent leadership that can use Her enormous wealth to develop the country. Not the glutton of a Lame duck President that is stealing left, right and centre.

You keep saying kid, are you over 55? If not you're saying rubbish.

So your Boko Haram friends are not demons? Those looters like IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, Etteh, Bank-Ole, Bode George, Alams etc who looted our common wealth and let people die on the poor roads nationwide, letting kids die in hospitals without medicine, they are saints and angels?

Get this into your head: Awolowo already said Nigeria is a mere geographical expression. In other words it is not a country and will never be.

We already lost 2 million in the last civil war so what's the difference. What has improved since the war?

Are we not already at war? Go and tell the loved ones of those murdered by Boko yesterday that we're not at war and that there's blood shed.

In case you didn't get that memo there is already North-orchestrated boko bloodshed.

Just because you benefit from the current jungle doesn't mean you should forget all the boko victims and millions suffering badly.

In the 50 years before GEJ what did all your "non-lame duck presidents" achieve?

Stop infecting people with cowardice.

FYI: I have travelled extensively in Europe including most of Eastern Europe.

NOTE: I'm not from SE.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by revolt(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
God bless you for this honest post. The inglorious praise singers will soon come down heavily on you for daring to say the truth!
you just supported somebody that still insists the fuel subsidy must stay. I never knew there were still animals in put country that will still go to ojota again.....jeeeez

so you want our kids to come n still meet the subsidy just like we met it after our parents refused to remove it.

black myopic man.........smh
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tonylyte:
Atleast i've been justified. May sango strike you anyday u come here to insult the state of nigeria or nigerians again. The london-goat is a tribalist....nairalanders take note.

If putting on for Yoruba makes me a tribalist, then I'll like to be the biggest tribalist ever. And if it's a crime, then I'm a crime-minded irredeemable criminal with a criminalistic consciousness. grin

Well, Shango is my favourite Yoruba deity and I'm from a long- line of Shango and olokun worshippers. Evidently your voodoo just hit a snag and it might be deflected back to the sender. Lol
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
revolt: you just supported somebody that still insists the fuel subsidy must stay. I never knew there were still animals in put country that will still go to ojota again.....jeeeez

so you want our kids to come n still meet the subsidy just like we met it after our parents refused to remove it.
black myopic man.........smh
I know you very intelligent not to realize that what subsidies are suppose to mean to the populace. Just because fuel subsidy in Nigeria has been mismanaged and abused does not mean it is in itself a bad economic policy.

We all know that the true cost of fuel subsidy is less than N300bn, however, when GEJ came to power, that amount went high heaven to over N2.3trillion shocked does that not tell you something about such a leader?

In a sensible government, fuel subsidy policy would be implemented such that virtually all the money would end up back into the government coffered and the masses will get fuel without much stress.

Quote me anywhere, there is no one nation on this earth today that does not subsidy the fuel it's citizens uses. Different countries uses different measures.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Area-Fada:

You keep saying kid, are you over 55? If not you're saying rubbish.

So your Boko Haram friends are not demons? Those looters like IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, Etteh, Bank-Ole, Bode George, Alams etc who looted our common wealth and let people die on the poor roads nationwide, letting kids die in hospitals without medicine, they are saints and angels?

Get this into your head: Awolowo already said Nigeria is a mere geographical expression. In other words it is not a country and will never be.

We already lost 2 million in the last civil war so what's the difference. What has improved since the war?

Are we not already at war? Go and tell the loved ones of those murdered by Boko yesterday that we're not t war and that there's blood shed.

In case you didn't get that memo there is already North-orchestrated boko bloodshed.

Just because you benefit from the current jungle doesn't mean you should forget all the boko victims and millions suffering badly.

In the 50 years before GEJ what did all your "non-lame duck presidents" achieve?

Stop infecting people with cowardice.

FYI: I have travelled extensively in Europe including most of Eastern Europe.

NOTE: I'm not from SE.
What have you succeeded in saying? Denying your flat head origin changes nothing! Is it boko haram that is also responsible for the incessant kidnaping and bloodshed that has characterise the whole of South East in 2011, 2012, and 2013?

Your flat heads that keep shouting disintegration, when the time comes, you will be the first to run to the West, North and South with your red caps to start holding night meets.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

If you have any iota of grey matter you would know I was talking about the ethnic affiliation of the new recruits and military commanders!! Sorry to disapoint you the army is no longer what it used to be.we now have balanced recruitment across the federation and several names like okeke,bassey,ejiro,kolawole heading key military installations unlike when the northern generals were in power.That is why I asked you to get ypurself aquainted with the latest military composition of the army.

No matter how you look at it, it's still a Northern army. The division between North and South is still lopsided. South is also divided into three zones. I believe the North is one and will always be due to indoctrination. Allow the religious bogeyman - ethnic loyallty is always bigger than religion. Sudan is a clear example. Also that's why the yanks and NATO would fight against al qaeda on one-hand - then fight side-by-side with them on the another hand.

Also, apart from the three massive and well equipped military installations in the North. The south has two, or should I say two and half, if the garrison in Lagos is consequential. One in Ibadan and the other one is in Enugu or something. None in the South South.

Moreover, if you add the advantage they've in the naija army from time immemorial to the equation. Then it would take another 50 years to correct that. It's their army, they just need to give orders and it's all over.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
To those saying Lagos would be destroyed, you lot are jokers. The Nigerian airforce can't even fly the amount of sorties that would be needed to destroy Lagos. And the Nigerian navy doesn't have cruise missiles capabilities. So how would a rag-tag ethnic group with no army achieve that?

I doubt you lot make-up 10% of Lagos population (that's being generous). If you're up to that, then there should be a little bit of cultural influence in Lagos. Perhaps, you're dreaming about back-up from your region. However, they would've to go through 4 layers of the enemies' strongholds - if the Itsekiri's are added to the equation. If anything happens, just beg for a safe-passage back to your region. Else, another Hutu and Tutsi massacre might happen. With mofos hacking nygahhs to death with big knives and axes. undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by chronique(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
All I can say is: "may it never be well with anybody supporting coup or praying for war in this country". Should it happen,let them(those supporting coup and war) use their lives and the lives of their loved ones/family members in paying for it. So shall it be in Jesus name,amen!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Obiagu1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is not a coup by the military.
This is a coup by the national assembly.

I said this before, all these defections is to impeach the President; a coup by the civilians.
Obiagu1: Something tells me that all these lies from Sanusi, Obasanjo and Tambuwal throwing tantrum has to do with this Confab not 2015.
The timing shows it is for Confab. Obasanjo writing letter and coping to Northern Ex-Presidents, Buhari meeting Obasanjo, and Obasanjo working covertly for the APC.

They are fighting their last battle, forcing their people from the North to decamp in order to get enough legislators to initiate impeachment of the President before the Confab will start. This obviously won't work!
The two regions that are perpetual parasites to this Country working hand in hand to ensure that the status quo remains.

We must restructure or disintegrate. There's no going back.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Obiagu1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Their greatest tool to initiate an impeachment of the President was the purported missing $50 billion.
However, this has failed and I don't know what else they will resort to but I know they are really desperate.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Obiagu1: This is not a coup by the military.
This is a coup by the national assembly.

I said this before, all these defections is to impeach the President; a coup by the civilians.

Where were you when madam piss fronting for her husband carried out a phantom coup against the people of rivers state? When 5 became greater than 21 and till date not a single word of condemnation was uttered by GEJ.

As a leader of PDP and more so as a man who swore to protect the constitution of Nigeria, is he not suppose to use the right democratic instruments to ensure that such discretion of the constitution does not see the light of the day? Or did he not realise that His silence on the matter was seen by many that what transpired had His tactical approval?

What goes around come around. If as alleged by you the decamping of these NASS is geared towards impeaching GEJ, then so be it. Though I would rather have him not impeach, however if He is impeached, I reserve no pity for Him. He has taken Gods grace for granted far too long.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by OmoTier1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Obiagu1: Their greatest tool to initiate an impeachment of the President is the purported missing $50 billion.
However, this has failed and I don't know what else they will resort to but I know they are really desperate.
FYI, if GEJ were to be impeached, there are already grounds bothering on abuse of office, release of non appropriated funds, to abuse of service wide votes that can be unearthed to impeach the president.

So relax, GEJ should go back to the drawing board and provide Nigerians true democratic dividends, honour His promises made during the run up to 2011 both to Nigerians and politicians in His party. cool
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
shymexx:

No matter how you look at it, it's still a Northern army. The division between North and South is still lopsided. South is also divided into three zones. I believe the North is one and will always be due to indoctrination. Allow the religious bogeyman - ethnic loyallty is always bigger than religion. Sudan is a clear example. Also that's why the yanks and NATO would fight against al qaeda on one-hand - then fight side-by-side with them on the another hand.

Also, apart from the three massive and well equipped military installations in the North. The south has two, or should I say two and half, if the garrison in Lagos is consequential. One in Ibadan and the other one is in Enugu or something. None in the South South.

Moreover, if you add the advantage they've in the naija army from time immemorial to the equation. Then it would take another 50 years to correct that. It's their army, they just need to give orders and it's all over.

Yours stupidity is obviously incorrigible!!! Is it where these military installations are located that matters other than wo controls it? Better find out what happened in 1967 when northern troops took over the installations in abeokuta and ibadan killing the western Governor and the then supreme commander.The yorubas were helpless as these troops took over the west.

Let you idiots try a coup and see the outcome morons.

BTW the north is no longer one.The middle belt would vote alongside the SE/SS continue to fool yourself

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Obiagu1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Where were you when madam piss fronting for her husband carried out a phantom coup against the people of rivers state? When 5 became greater than 21 and till date not a single word of condemnation was uttered by GEJ.
As a leader of PDP and more so as a man who swore to protect the constitution of Nigeria, is he not suppose to use the right democratic instruments to ensure that such discretion of the constitution does not see the light of the day? Or did he not realise that His silence on the matter was seen by many that what transpired had His tactical approval?
What goes around come around. If as alleged by you the decamping of these NASS is geared towards impeaching GEJ, then so be it. Though I would rather have him not impeach, however if He is impeached, I reserve no pity for Him. He has taken Gods grace for granted far too long.

You made no sense!
Was the speaker of Rivers State impeached? Yes or No!

Was it an internal Rivers State's affair? Yes or No!

You guys are really too dumb to play smart and spin issues at hand.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Olodo a sitting nigerian president can never be impeached!! You can continue to dream but it cannot happen.The powers available to a president are too enormous and will be used to frustrate the attempt!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Yours stupidity is obviously incorrigible!!! Is it where these military installations are located that matters other than wo controls it? Better find out what happened in 1967 when northern troops took over the installations in abeokuta and ibadan killing the western Governor and the then supreme commander.The yorubas were helpless as these troops took over the west.

Let you idiots try a coup and see the outcome morons

It's draining educating you utterly dumb Nigerian youths. You lot were born and raised in that country, yet still super-dumb and super-ugly. How many Yoruba people were in the infantry of the Nigerian military in 1967? - very negligible. I doubt they were even up to 10% when compared to the Northern infantry men.

Use the brain cells in your massive skull.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

BTW the north is no longer one.The middle belt would vote alongside the SE/SS continue to fool yourself

Bwahahahahahaha undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Neutralize Several Boko/ISWAP Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos) / VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT / Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.