Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. (5401 Views)

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by duality(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Proverbs 13:20

Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.
NIV

People are celebrated for their difference and not their similarities.

BE DIFFERENT.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by donphilopus: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
toskent: All i can say to you now is that everything that God made is good, if you want to keep your virginity its ok, and if you want to lose it its equally fine but if only you can lose it to me.
Thanks baby.
Guy or lady??
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by free2ryhme: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
your mates they use their mind and brains for creative thinking abt how to make great inventions, you na sex be your problem ... tufiakwa!
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Benedictus90: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: I wud advice u go with wat d third guy said,and u knw it also depends on u as a person,watsoeva advice u recieve on dis forum wudn't change anytin,make up on ur mind,if u wana lose go ahead,and if u don't want 2,don't!

My advice
Life is nt all abt s*x,pple that claim they can't do without s*x 2day has once done without it(datz wen they aven't tasted it)itz wen u taste it 2 much u get addicted 2 it,find other tinz doing,u can av a gf,love ha,care 4 ha don't s*x ha,sum pple say love is s*x and s*x is love bt i don't blieve dat,i blieve love and understanding is everytin u need in a relationship!!i once read a thread on Nl wen an op said love brings two pple bt s*x binds them 2gether,i cudn't laff,s*x 2 me is jst lyk d law of diminishing marginal utility,d level satisfaction gotten 4rm it wud eventually drop one day!!
I love your comment... kiss
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Benedictus90: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmoore:

Sex is an instinct just like bre@st feeding. Who taught you as a baby how to suck your mom's bre@st? Sex is not rocket science. As a virgin you can do it well when you are married.

Zip up until marriage!!

Confirm, Word! Word!!
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Benedictus90: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
free2ryhme: your mates they use their mind and brains for creative thinking abt how to make great inventions, you na sex be your problem ... tufiakwa!
Guyman, u too dey o...u get innovation 4 head nd u no enta tech room, u enta romance section kan dey yan nonsense 4 here...sharrap will ya
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Benedictus90:
I love your comment... kiss
thnk u...kiss
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by MaziOmenuko: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmoore:

Zip up until marriage!!

Gross! Eewww....!!!
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by MaziOmenuko: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02:

i once read a thread on Nl wen an op said love brings two pple bt s*x binds them 2gether,i cudn't laff,s*x 2 me is jst lyk d law of diminishing marginal utility,d level satisfaction gotten 4rm it wud eventually drop one day!!

Yea, you've got a problem with bolded quote?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by MaziOmenuko: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Double post...
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by EejaNla01(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo mehn ko easy o,its even fair for ladies...
Btw op how old are you?
Wana know how long you have been holding
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by logout: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
No crime bruv. don't try too hard in protecting your virginity as a man.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Prenom: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
The third guy knew u were 0ne ,following the awkward ambience your silence might had generated that's why he employed that sentence..
Despite all,I'm sure u don't envy losing it yet that's why you created this topic... if U're young, let it motivate you to be more ambitious,put in more hardwork to whatever u do in life so you can settle down early and get to lose your virginity through the right legal institutionalized process(marriage)
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by nneh1(f): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Womanitarian: Can someone summarise what the fella post up there?anyway if truly u are still a virgin in this age and time.....U should be ashamed of yourself.
and you should be ashamed of your user name. Fool.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Yea, you've got a problem with bolded quote?
huh??
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Omo mehn ko easy o,its even fair for ladies...
Btw op how old are you?
Wana know how long you have been holding

21yr old.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by EejaNla01(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Hmmm 21yrs, you tried looking @ it from 17$18 yrs that are already addicted,just stay away from enviroment/situation that ill be too tempting else you ill end up doing its 50 50 ball game...you r a Man its natural!
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by LajaLaba: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
nneh1: and you should be ashamed of your user name. Fool.
Aunty u and him need Jesus....Trust me
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Womanitarian(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2014
nneh1: and you should be ashamed of your user name. Fool.
Hahahahaha OMG!who is this ashi?the guy is a maga and u gals all love them tongue
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Beync(f): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2014
jmoore:

Sex is an instinct just like bre@st feeding. Who taught you as a baby how to suck your mom's bre@st? Sex is not rocket science. As a virgin you can do it well when you are married.

Zip up until marriage!!
Rightly Said.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Womanitarian(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2014
Bank Manager:
Sharappp...!!
If u gat nothing sensible to say,BOUNCE..!
Feeling funky huh?are u a man?looser!
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Womanitarian(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2014
adeola_drg:

R u kidding me?
do i sound like a jester?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by frakdon(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Spedy: It was a saturday morning, guys were not busy. I came across a company of three guys, we were chating. At a point were there seems to be nothing to talk about, you can guess that the next topic will be girls girls girls, but, this one got narrowed to one particular path, SEX.

The first guy exclaimed with delight, "its been a year since i had sex." I was surprise to hear that knowing i never had sex, i taught it was a funny statement and should'nt be talked about until the second person replied, "your own na play, e don reach two years wey i no do am." It's obvious they were hungry for more. But then, the third guy said, "i did it twice withen the last four months and i dont know if i can do without it."

Hmmm! I stood speechless like a spectator seating in front of a screen. The taughts of what i will contribute about the topic kept bordering me. I wonder how there reaction will be when the realise i am a virgin. "I will be a laughing stock," i said to my self.

The kept talking while i listen since am not a guru in dat field. What surprise me most is that, the third guy wished he was still a virgin, he even went on to say he would advice any virgin to keep his or her virginity because when they loose it, its going to be the begining of a new era in their life.

So many questions kept coming to my mine and i wonder, relating to the third guy's final statement, is that how those who loose there virginity feel? Do they ever wish to be virgins again? Does ending one's virginity means one will keep hustling for sex?

Being a virgin isn't easy cus when the thoughts of sex arouse you fill like giving it a go. Its not easy to resist unless you re single and that i am. The immagination of how sweet sex is keep tempting, and the fear of not having the experience to satisfying your wife after marriage, which often create problems in marriages today kept
bordering.

In need of advice felas, cus i fill like throwing it all away.
My guy its hard, but u seem like someone who might regret doing that nw?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by frakdon(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Beync:
Rightly Said.
smiley
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by frakdon(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
duality: Proverbs 13:20

Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.
NIV

People are celebrated for their difference and not their similarities.

BE DIFFERENT.

Correct!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. / The Truth About Women / How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.