Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Guilt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guilt (1105 Views)

He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It / I Am Dying Of Guilt But I'm Innocent / I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guilt by vinebaby: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2013
I met my fiance who is now an ex. B4 we started dating I told him everything abt me including all what I ve gone thru in my past relationships, later our both families knew us together.after some months of dating He started complaining dat I dnt buy him any gift and that mine is just to be receiving N.B I ve never asked him for either Money or gift. Tho I explained to him that I dnt know how to buy gift but can only assist with money,bcox I remember there was a time he complained of not having money I wanted to send him money via acct but he refused.but I still got him signet and boxers of wish he appreciated it. We started having problem again, if mayb something happened and I tell him d truth it always result into a fight & whenever I tried lying it becomes another wahala. But he always still insist I should always tell him the truth in respective of how it is. there was a day he came visiting me in school, bcox I didn't prepare food on time due to our busy schedule he got angry & left witout bathing despite the pleading and crying, all to no avail. We still manage to settle our differences & I traveled to meet him the next day. My guilt now is dat I cheated on him & told him including my family and his mum concerning what I did, I begged severally but each time I beg him, he always insults me & he even went as far as using what I brought for him to insult me. Even my parents, siblings & his mom including some of his frnds I told via fb witout me even knowing them tried talking wit him but no way,he even blocked my siblings frm FB & deleted dem from bbm... Its been 7mnths now & I am still living with the guilt of what I did or was it wrong for me to ve told him?. Sorry for the long msgs.
Re: My Guilt by Ab025(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Ur write-up is so confusin, I can rili see u re goin through guilty-consciense.

U cheated on him and he broke up and moved on, why dnt u also move on U

U can neva bring together spilt-milk
Re: My Guilt by Dyt(f): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2013
Scratches head
Re: My Guilt by Sijo01(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Headache.

1 Like

Re: My Guilt by mimicue(f): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2013
This story get k-leg...Abeg break your point down undecided
Re: My Guilt by vinebaby: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Whr do u wnt me to break down? Tell me & I will do it.
mimicue: This story get k-leg...Abeg break your point down undecided
Re: My Guilt by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Your story is not straight forward o
Re: My Guilt by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
@op, try n get a life pls, I mean a new life like seriously.
Re: My Guilt by vinebaby: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
=Jenams]@op, try n get a life pls, I mean a new life like seriously.[/quote]
Re: My Guilt by vinebaby: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pls, you must not insult someone simply bcox you want to make a point. Thank u.
Jenams: @op, try n get a life pls, I mean a new life like seriously.
Re: My Guilt by evanscheck(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Take a glass cup and smash it on d ground,now see if u can arrange it back. Am sorry does no longer solve all problems again.instead u shud nt av done it.anyway pray he forgives u cos maybe u hurt him so badly beyound repairs. U dnt know wat he has gone truu being faithful for u
Re: My Guilt by japhmanuel: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Y did u cheat in d first place
Re: My Guilt by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why did you cheat on him and you know he is your fiance. Also why did you tell him?

No guy would take it likely when he founds out his gf/fiancee cheated on him especially when he's faithful to you.

Its hurt badly and he wouldn't want to trust you anymore

If he's not committed then no problem it won't hurt him.

Forget it he's gone...move on

Next time don't do that again
Re: My Guilt by Snoggy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
You shouldn't allow what happened in the past affect you now.

You cheated, you confessed, you apologised/begged. That's enough!

He doesn't want you back. Forget about him.

I wonder why your conscience is still pricking you even after you confessed to him.
Re: My Guilt by phlemzy: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
First,at what point do u begin to call ur guy/girl ur fiance/fiancee, mayb i jst need to be updated? Its obvious dat he's got temperament issues; 7month's counted and u still seemed optimistic abt his return after the series of pleas. my dear,u dust ur shoes and match on. Someone dat'll accept u irrespective of ur lil odds awaits u in the year ahead.goodluck!
Re: My Guilt by numericalguy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Boxers and singlets!
Buy her a Z10, she gives you boxers and singlets. Pay her house rent, two days later she gives you boxers and singlets. Buy her expensive jewlries and even change her wardrope and all you ever get are boxers and singlets.
Naija girls! Abeg somebody take boxers and singlets swear for una?
Re: My Guilt by Cherish100(f): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
numerical_guy: Boxers and singlets!
Buy her a Z10, she gives you boxers and singlets. Pay her house rent, two days later she gives you boxers and singlets. Buy her expensive jewlries and even change her wardrope and all you ever get are boxers and singlets.
Naija girls! Abeg somebody take boxers and singlets swear for una?
hahahaha. That is ehn...e be like na real swear oo.

Seriously, the relationship ended even before you cheated. A relationship where being honest digs up the past mistakes... That's hell. Even if he comes back to you, he will never ever forgive you completely. A few months from now, you'll be reminded that you cheated. So let it go... Just let it go and have some peace.
Re: My Guilt by Youngpo413: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Don't cheat and tell,no sane man will forgive you.

1 Like

Re: My Guilt by soundOsonic: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
This post don tey since 2013 aunty how far you na later marry

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends / How To Be A NairalandGirl.by General Unibenstudent / ***nairaland Romance Section Guys Too Dey Talk Of Handsomeness !!!! Y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.