Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? (69345 Views)

The Hardest of the 3 Major Language to Learn / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by cashkid18(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
TribalEAST: running mad?

You mean psquare, don jazzy, dr sid, chidinma etc who are all igbos making hits in yoruba language run mad everytime they do that?
u pple kip shouting anytime u ar speakin dt ur language makin everywia noisy sad sad

meanwhile,since wen did psquare start singin in yeriba

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by waxingmoon: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
prof800: If 'Pidgin' is considered a language then no doubt it is the easiest to learn and to speak.

But as regards ethnic dialects then the easiness starts from north running through south.

HAUSA Language comes first as the easiest. Also the most advanced in technical/lexical structure.

IGALA Next in line.

IDOMA Next in line.

What makes u think that something that is advance in technics is easy?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
lakefist: hausa is hard joor..i lived more than 8yrs there i didnt understand anything..even nupe is better than hause

na him be say u be odekude
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by baggy4luv(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
cashkid18: u pple kip shouting anytime u ar speakin dt ur language makin everywia noisy sad sad

igbo language was the easiest language in year 2000 my arse.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Pateniya(f): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hausa language is d simplest
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by PreciousBro: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
I have to be frank, I heard Hausa is the easiest Language to learn,understand here in Nigeria.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by rafcrown(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
YORUBA IS EASY TO LEARN
SOME PEOPLE FROM EDO,BENIN ,IGBOLAND EVEN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE PERFECTLY WELL
THEY EVEN SPEAK YORUBA OUTSIDE NIGERIA
ARE U READY TO LEARN

BAWO NI -SHOP ATTENDANTS FROM ASIA IN PECKHAM LONDON

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Deiok(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Edo language cheesy
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by cashkid18(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
baggy4luv: igbo language was the easiest language in year 2000 my arse.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by kennedyugo: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Well, have not learned any other Nigerian language save Igbo (sweet Igbo).
Table is known as "okpokoro" in Igbo except the use is not common, but the igbonized 'tebulu' is commonly used

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by victorazy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Criminal Ibos: [size=20pt]Yoruba sweet language..! I always feel happy whenever i remember i'm a Yoruba boy..! [/size]

Criminal ibos grin na igbo man pregnant ur sister? grin
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by KKImoh: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
hausa and igbo has dis appeal dat makes people want to learn it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by stevebond007(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
I b Yoruba guy and sincerely Hausa is d easiest ff by yoruba den igbo

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by kindy86: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
op u must be serious
,how can u say that Ala/ara na d same thing,they are quite diff,
ala is can be refer to d ground,farm etc
then ara is breast,madness.
they doesnt hav d same sound or spellin jst like.egbe(gun) egbe( kyte).the eg u gave are diff, who was ur igbo teacher anyway?

hausa is simple
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by victorazy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
~PreciousBro~:
I have to be frank, I heard Hausa is the easiest Language to learn,understand here in Nigeria.

U wan wound ur tongue? undecided
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Sudan4: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
TVT KOKO: pls wat is ibibio?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by mfm04622: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hausa is a technical language with many rules. It is just like french. Yoruba is very easy to learn followed by Hausa. Was in love with the Igbo language and tried to learn it while in secondary school did not succeed. Tried to learn during service year no way. I understand Hausa very well but don't speak as well. Above is my opinion sha

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by tyav7: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
TVT KOKO: Please just try YORUBA!. Dat language is so swt dat i always feel d pain dat my mum being yoruba, didn't marry a yoruba and went to marry one ar$e-hole man,frm an arsé-hole tribe!

It pains me when those ar$e-hole pple use dere arsë-hole name to call an årse-hole me, Because i'm an ærse-hole! Yuck !
Pls can you interpret what you mean?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ibro360(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
broken english
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Igbo is the perfect language to use when you want to play someone 419(dats if d person doesnt understand it) unlike yoruba dat have words he might have heard/used in englishe e.g oya, jor, jare, oloshi, ode, jasi, soji etc.

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by NadiaSA1(f): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Igbo..maybe because I'm surrounded with igbos

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by McAmah(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
hausa ;Dhausa
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
5.00GP:

STOP LYING!!!
YORUBA LANGUAGE IS A WELL SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN DELTA STATE ...
Not in my delta state, maybe some other delta. The languages spoken in delta are urhobo, ijaw, itsekiri and delta ibo. Yorubas residing in the state that speak their language have an insignificant population to say yoruba is spoken here. Same applies to Edo state because the 2 states are my hood.

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by tyav7: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tiv!!! So sweet and easy.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by tintingz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
cashkid18: u pple kip shouting anytime u ar speakin dt ur language makin everywia noisy sad sad

P'square hit song then "Omoge mi" remember?

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by victorazy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
TribalEAST: Igbo is the perfect language to use when you want to play someone 419(dats if d person doesnt understand it) unlike yoruba dat have words he might have heard/used in englishe e.g oya, jor, jare, oloshi, ode, jasi, soji etc.

Bia nwa, ibu onye nzuzu

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by odehaj: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
katty40: Av lived in d north for 20yrs yet I can't speak or understand hausa but I have a yoruba friend online who teaches me and am learning real quick so ad pick yoruba. am igbo from anambara and I love my language!
Eeyah!One of d keys to learning languages is, Don't hate the people..you don't speak Hausa perhaps 'cos u don't like them..U 've missed 'cos Hausa is d swtest,d easiest,the most flexible,the sexiest.. widely spoken in Africa that's why the BBC adopted it. All the days of d week,months can be called in Hausa and many more syllables that other languages don't have except with English.I schooled in Maiduguri,Kano&Jos but have also stayed for a long time in Akure.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by tintingz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
TribalEAST: Igbo is the perfect language to use when you want to play someone 419(dats if d person doesnt understand it) unlike yoruba dat have words he might have heard/used in englishe e.g oya, jor, jare, oloshi, ode, jasi, soji etc.
Interesting, this oya, jor, jare is very used by many non-yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2014

Maybe your brothers were the ones that sang OMOGE MI which means my babe?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by DocAdray(f): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
I think its Hausa language, though the ease of learning languages is all dependent on interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Olori Sekinat-Elegushi Wife Of Oba Of Ikate Land [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.