Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) (20845 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Missmossy(f): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmmm,nice!!! learnt some useful tips cheesy
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by missBanks: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
I love this write up...

Surprise! Kerry Washington Tweets In Igbo Language.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2014/01/surprised-kerry-washington-tweets-in.html
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Pumping10(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
So let me get this straight, this is a guide to 2014 right? So by 2015 a new guide will be out? Everyone, both male and female should just get his/her life in order. Do away with the negatives and focus solely on the positives. Be prayerful and work hard at what you do. That's my guide for 2014 and beyond.
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by donobaz: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
how can one retrieve his username? a friend of mine registered an account on nairaland since 2007 and has forgotten his username. how can he retrieve it please?
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mr Aboki:

o boy u dey funny oooooo
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Decryptor(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nice write-up! The painful thing is that our Nigerian girls won't take this seriously. I doubt most of them will understand the write-up
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by oladayo042: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
1. Selling Blood Plasma - There are hundreds of for-profit plasma collection agencies in North America. Plasma collection services generally pay plasma donors between $15 and $50 per donation. Some of these services allow donations up to twice a week.

How to find someone to pay for plasma: Do a Google search for "paid plasma yourcity" or similar. You can also look in the yellow pages under "blood".

Note: each state and country has its own regulations for blood plasma donations. For instance, California does not allow payment for plasma. This option is not available for Canadians, either.

2. Sell Blood Marrow or White Blood Cells - A healthy individual can also sell their bone marrow and/or white blood cells in many states and countries. Bone marrow or white blood cells can fetch up a few hundred dollars for donors. Again search for "sell bone marrow yourlocation" to find available options.

3. Males: Sell your sperm - Sperm banks screen generally screen their donors extensively before offering them a paid gig. But, if you do have what it takes in their eyes -- you could make an easy $50 - $250 for a few minutes of work.

4. Females: Sell your Eggs - The screening process for donated eggs is longer and more complicated than a dude trying to selling his sperm. It is also worth a lot more money. We are talking thousands to $10,000 or more for egg donators. Wow. Search google for "paid egg donation" to find more info.

5. Have Long Hair? Sell it! - Healthy long un-treated human hair can fetch up to a few thousand dollars. Even just 12 inches of un-treated hair can bring in a few hundred bucks. There are a few websites around that help hair buyers find hair sellers including: ddddddddd and dddddddd - have a look at those links for an idea of how much hair is selling for.

6. Clinical Trials (Get paid to be a human guinea pig) - If you don't mind subjecting your body to chemicals with unknown consequences, you could get paid to participate in some sort of clinical trial. There are always new medications and experimental therapies that need to be tested. Depending on the type and length of research, you could expect anywhere from $50 - a few thousand dollars in compensation.

Paid clinical trials are available all over the world.

Where to find info about paid clinical trials / health research: A Google search for "paid clinical trials" or "paid clinical trial yourlocation" should get you started.

7. Donating Organs for Money - This is illegal in the US, Canada and many other countries. Kidneys and livers can sell for well over $10,000 (sometimes over $100,000). But, I seriously don't recommend you even consider this an option. There are plenty of good reasons why this is illegal in most countries.

Are these the best ways to make money a "Godmother" can recommend?

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nosu(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Is that wat is on that link? Wow, that is terrible good godmother

oladayo042:

Are these the best ways to make money a "Godmother" can recommend?
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by bossladypearl(f): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
If you are a father or an aspiring father or you know a father who knows another father, pls visit this link

http:///XmXuKvRz4A also visit this link for more and this blog too
www.ruthdulacblog.
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by bobzycool(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
*smiling* I'm a guy & I'm jealous, y is it dat its only girls dat get d best advice, I'm in love wiv a lady dat will ff dis guide strictly, mrs God mother, ure God sent! kudos plllzzzzzz, I salute u! u re a guru. I'm still jealous o!
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmmm, na wa oooooo.
Anyway for those that are interested in building houses ,visit the link below .

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by oladayo042: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nosu: Is that wat is on that link? Wow, that is terrible good godmother
Yeah. Those are the first seven items on Godmother's link.
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
02/01/2014
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by TheGodmother(f): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thanks for your opinions everyone, I'll put up a very helpful list of how to make money.
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
For the exfoliation part,I believe in it.Most especially If that's what makes ur skin glow that much @Godmother
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Godmother(f): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
I'm glad I read this article. I'm bookmarking it for frequent reading until it becomes a firsthand knowledge
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Godmother(f): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
donobaz: how can one retrieve his username? a friend of mine registered an account on nairaland since 2007 and has forgotten his username. how can he retrieve it please?

It might be better for your friend to just register with a new monicker. 2007 is quite a long while.
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by TheGodmother(f): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2014
wahabian: For the exfoliation part,I believe in it.Most especially If that's what makes ur skin glow that much @Godmother

The skin you'll be wearing after exfoliation is the type of skin the whites will envy you for; Whenever a white lady sees me, there's a very high probability that she'll verbally acknowledge my skin texture. They said they wish they weren't too light skinned. I've lectured alot of white ladies on the power of exfoliaton. They are hell-bent on looking like me. They are very good listeners and (I just hope my Nigerian ladies can slightly adjust their perception of life) they are not easily discouraged. They'll want to get to the bottom of 'it'. They have very good sense of humour. In fact, almost all my 'students' intentionally make use of sunblocks (or sunscreens)...just to darken their skin tone a little...to look like me.
And it got me thinking...Why try to damage your skin, to be like the whites, when you can repair your skin and make the whites want to be like you? Bleaching is damaging, exfoliation is repairing and nurturing.

Godmother: I'm glad I read this article. I'm bookmarking it for frequent reading until it becomes a firsthand knowledge

Thanks Godmother, do that and you'll be the closest to perfection.
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by UjSizzle(f): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Thanks you smiley kiss
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Little woman we will fight, we will fight, we will stand, we will RISE...dont be scared be WHO you ARE........RISE UP..................Beyounce Knowles wink wink cool
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by True2myself24(f): 4:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Interesting post, but I think I will just do my own thing and just let 2014 be. There are already enough guides to live by in life.
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Raxxye(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2014
Nice one,Ma'am. Subscribed! Hoping ther's no gender-discrimination here!
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Effiwizzi: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2014
God mother, alwyas put up more post of sort to your women folks more regularly. Thank u
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by chifreke(f): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2014
is it advice for a pregnant woman to do kegels exercise?
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Opiosko: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
koonbey: Hi,nice Writeup,I've been searching for the mafia manager ,I cant seem to find it;is there anyone with the Softcopy who can forward it to me please... dekunbi4u@gmail.com ...Thanks a lot.
1k. Deal or no deal!!
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Pdizzle(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2014
The Godmother :
It's nice to see this on the front page. Good work mods.
Nice one Godmother.. Hail Godfather for me oh
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Opiosko: 1k. Deal or no deal!!
no deal Sire. Thank you.
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
TheGodmother:
Females: How to start 2014.

Hello ladies, simply call me 'The Godmother".

I've been married for more than 3 decades (and still counting). So this article is solely based on experience and research.

Ladies, this is your ultimate guide to 2014 (and beyond).

It centers on the most important aspects in a womans life, whether single or married.
Change these aspects and become the ultimate woman.
The article below asks questions and links answers to questions like:

-Do you worry alot? How to stop worrying.

-Are you a dreamer? Learn how to face reality and think like a genius.

-Are you in a chronic financial strain? Learn odd ways of making money, and how to be a strong independent woman.

- Know the general rule of health.

-Should you be concerned about breast lumps?

- How to make your vag.ina super tight.

-Simple exercise to look your best.

-The need too stop bleaching.

Contents

Your Personality

Worrying
Facing reality
Financial Independence

Your Health

General Knowledge
Breast Lumps
Kegel Exercise

Your General Outlook

Looking your best
Stop Bleaching

Your Personality

Worrying

-Don't nag all the time. Nagging is the result of much worrying and less thinking: a waste of valuable time (and time is money).

-Reduce the number of things you worry about. e.g a case of typical parents, in 'self induced crisis', busy worrying about how to make money and also worrying about how to pay school fees. Why worry about the two problems when both problems can be eliminated if you solve just one? Worry about that one only.

-It's funny, but you have to have a scale of preference for worries, preferably in descending order. Chose what to worry about and put the rest aside. You must be at one with yourself to be able to know all your problems. Majority of the problem of humans can be solved with money.

-So I believe that 'making money' should be tops on the scale of preference of worries, if you're undecided. One of my personal motivation is "if you dont know how to start solving your problems, simply start by making money, if there's none".

-Worrying brings about disorganization. Have an organized life, to make things easier.

Below are 3 external links on how to stop worrying.

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Worrying-and-Start-Living

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/anxiety_self_help.htm

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/stop-worrying/

Facing Reality.

-Ladies, read less of romance books and more strategic books like the '48 Laws of Power', 'Mafia Manager' and the 'Art of War'.

-Read romance books for entertainment only and strategic books for practical purposes and fantasies. (Yes, fantasize on increasing your knowledge and not fantasizing on non-existent Prince Charming).

-Increase in knowledge = increase in income and security.
Reading strategic books completely change your perception of the world.

-Increasing your knowledge makes you immune to so many hopeless predicaments in a relationship/marriage/existence. After reading strategic books, you'll be able to reduce sentiments, make positive decisions easily, and create options where you dont like the given options. You'll know how to differentiate between the truth and the false: which is relevant in any business or relationship.

-e.g In a typical Nigerian marriage, if you heard from gossips that your husband is cheating on you, you'll be able to know whether its true or false...EVEN IF THE GOSSIPS HAVE 'proof'...yes. It's a wicked world (highly underrated), trust nothing and you'll live longer.

- Change your lady mindset now. If ladies are serious about gender equality, we cannot continue thinking like ladies alone. Its a mans world, so think like a man! Snap out of your girlie dreamworld and wake up to reality.

how to think like a genius
https://www.nairaland.com/1574211/how-think-like-genius

-Ladies, I dont need to list the usefulness of money. In summary, money can provide both wants and needs. We know its uses, lets discuss how to make it.

-If you have a steady job, lovely. Just know that the only way to increase your income is to keep working hard and always put in your best (less procrastination).

-If you have no job and you are hopelessly broke read this, odd and interesting ways to make cash.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/need-money.php

-My simple advise to broke ladies, please learn how to save.

-The greatest secret to make money is 'saving'. Don't yearn for things you currently cant afford. Dont even plan to get it later. Forget it.

-Just adopt the 'money on my mind' attitude; that's another reason why you should think like a man.

-Money on my mind + constant saving = $

But saving needs discipline. Discipline yourself.

Girls, I'll end this personality section with the ultimate guide on how to be a strong independent woman. If possible,

-Print it out,
-Always carry it around like your bible,
-Study it,
-Tell yourself the truth,
-Put the knowledge to practice.

How to be a strong independent woman.
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Strong-Independent-Woman

General Knowledge

-Whenever you fall ill, always take a test to find out your ailment before taking any drug. Even if you're 'sure' of the cause.

-A woman has a special body: like a delicate factory. Taking drugs, for an ailment you dont have, is very harmful to your health (the deadly side effect of self medication). The lesser your intake of any type of drug, the better.

-So, if you must take drugs, make sure it's prescribed by a pharmacist, after running tests on you.

How to check for breast lumps.
https://www.nairaland.com/1574185/how-identify-bosom-lumps

Kegel Exercise

-Keep your vag.ina super-tight naturally by performing the Kegel exercise.

-Apart from tightening your vag.ina, Kegel exercise is a proven way for ladies to achieve orgasm. So, with the exercise, you'll be sure of a very tight vag.ina and also be sure of orgasm during intercourse. So, it's a win-win (you and your hubby enjoy sex, why should he cheat on you?).

-One secret about the Kegel exercise is that if done constantly, it will leave your vag.ina permanently tight and free from most vaginal infections.

How to perform Kegel exercise.
http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Kegel-Exercises

Your General Outlook

Looking your best.

-Your man wants you to remain his chick forever, so always look like a chick by exercising (mostly aerobics).

-Exercising keeps your blood flowing, nourishing your air and blood circulation. This keeps you looking younger and it keeps you away from health issues.

-Jog a maximum of 30mins, at once, every 2 days.

-If you easily run short of breath (maybe due to smoking or COPD) and cannot jog for long, start with breathing exercises to super-strengthen your lungs.

-Lets assume you can only jog for 5 mins daily, use the remaining 25mins to indulge in breathing exercises (with rests).

- The more you do breathing exercises, the more you will be able to jog longer.

How to jog.
https://www.nairaland.com/1574089/perfect-form

How to do Breathing exercises.
https://www.nairaland.com/1574116/always-short-breath-lung-exercises

Stop Bleaching.

-Please avoid the bleaching cream/soaps.

-I don't know why our obdurate ladies still don't want to understand the fact that all beaching products have short term 'gains' and long term pains.

-You're chemically altering a natural pigment in your skin, that is a very long term health hazard, please ask a dermatologist.

-Instead of bleaching, you should exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize. Thats the approved combination-substitution for bleaching.

-Exfoliation simply means removal of dead skin cells. Exfoliation scrapes away most dark spots on the skin thus making the skin 'fresh' and a 'slightly and evenly' fair complexion.

-There are both facial and body exfoliators. It is advisable not to use the body exfoliator for the face because it is harsher.

-After a few years of bleaching the unavoidable side effects begin to manifest. Tell me why your husband will not cheat on you when you start transforming into someone else completely?

-On the other hand, exfoliation naturally makes you look younger while getting older. Young girls that exfoliate constantly always move around with little or no makeup. The maximum chemical makeups they can apply to their skins are lipsticks or eyeliners. No concealer/ brown powder is needed cos exfoliation brings out a perfect natural skin in you...just like when you were a baby.

-To achieve the best result, the exfoliation process should go in this order: cleanse the skin with a cleanser, exfoliate and rinse face with cold water (toning) before finally moisturizing the skin.

-If you want to know the result of exfoliation, go to a maternity ward and admire the skin of newborns. That's exactly how smooth your skin will be.

-So, get rid of that bleaching cream now! Have a natural but very smooth skin, and be proud of it.

-The exfoliation effect is more romantic than the bleach effect...especially when lovers are in close range.

-My hubby and I have been exfoliating constantly for more than three decades. We got addicted to it...nice huh? But what if I told you all our kids are also addicted to it?

-When you're searching for skin products, search for one that lasts forever and not something that gives you a Pyrrhic victory.

Read how to exfoliate.
https://www.nairaland.com/1574154/forget-bleaching-products-how-exfoliate

Ladies (and gentlemen), I wish you all a productive year 2014.
The Godmother
thank you so much Godmother,this is so lovely,especially regarding the bleaching part,I have used several produts I ended up getting sunburn, the only product that works for me is he fair and white cream,soap,cleanser etc you think that product is good? Affraid not to damage my skin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.