Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (76595 Views)

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by khadupsie(f): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Very correct!

Babe2sure: RESPECT: If she doesn't respect you,it is a sure sign that she ain't into you.
Love and respect are like twins.They go together, one cannot function without the other. You will not want to disrespect someone you love.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Babe2sure(f): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
vislabraye: Its only a learner that will see these signs and still be trying hard to win affection.

Some men actually know that their love is unrequited. But they are too emotionally involved, trying to win affection at all cost. That is not too good because you will only end up wasting your time,energy and resources. Love should not be one-sided. It should be a two-way thing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Andyblaze: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Take a seat bro... I don't get paid for this sh!t.. Just go with the flow and enjoy... Disregard the source... Abi make I include pepper join am? SMD!!

Don't mind the fool.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Sike(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Rightly posted.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by cocopeach(f): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
angryna lie jor
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by tovick(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
The signs listed are so true. I've had some experience. The writer is also a victim
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Cjstars(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
pasqal09: Cool post OP

It shud b 2very plain dat even d blind cud c.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by beordune(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
clemz85: I hear

This "I hear" naa new slang..abeg wetin e mean?#justasking
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleMimi: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Lol... Just playing along... Cool to see you don't get offended by the jibe... We cool though... GentleMimi Whatever prompted you to use that moniker? Kinda curious though..
I am gentle!!! angry
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleSmiles: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bro 10 gbo-sa-aaa-ss-s for you jorrr.
HNY.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
khadupsie: So you show all these attitude to a guy and to top it up you told the guy you don't have anything to offer him and yet the guy is still kinda glued to you with no intention of leaving... what do you then do as a lady??

You stop giving him the attention he seeks and desist from taking him on a Jolly ride.. Simple
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
obo_man: Nigerian women are even among the easiest women on our planet to get likes from as long as you make them laugh.......

You be hearing phrases like.......... Haba, Dele, you no go kill person o... Just go in their faces and you get their attention.

Sometimes, u see some that frown faces like Soldier pinkin>>> Tell her if she continues frowning that face you go come tickle her,,,, grin grin grin

And of course, our women like compliments.. obv.... grin grin grin grin grin

Lol... That was in the past dude... Now their eyes dey shook badly ; D
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
STENON: ..........Hmmm....well said....Bt d one dt hurts Lady most...is calin witout pickin d calls... n evn wen u see her missd calls...u refuse to return d call/flash her bk......

I was guilty of the latter and my gal at that time dumped my sorry Asss grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Don't mind the fool.

Thanks dude... I too know they kill some people...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
cocopeach: angryna lie jor

Abeg quote me wrong grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
I am gentle!!! angry

My guys at the back are having a good laugh at this comment... Yeah Right!! grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
I am gentle!!! angry

My guys at the back are having a good laugh at this comment. grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleMimi: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

My guys at the back are having a good laugh at this comment. grin
Wareva! The fact remains that i am an epitome of gentility...Tell ur friends i said so!!!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
just passing!
** Listening to DMX 'What These Bitches From A NIGGA'
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Coolval22com: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by 9japatroit(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
fiizznation: [s][/s] nansense
Get ur a$$ off ur seat and make money.then u ll know if the above crap u composed really work. This kinda thread is meant for the lazy a$$es
guy,just put the shut to the up if don't have any useful contribution to make.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by laeffizy(f): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
;DI can relate... I do most of these when I don't like d dude. grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by vizier007(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
fiizznation: [s][/s] nansense
Get ur a$$ off ur seat and make money.then u ll know if the above crap u composed really work. This kinda thread is meant for the lazy a$$es
you've been noticed
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by seggs101(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
well dis signs are so obvious....... grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by nursedebbie(f): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op Like zeriously dis is xo true ! Buh sm guyz will still wanna hang on! To c if tinz wil change D truth is just men if a lady doesn't like u she doesnt treat u right even durin s*x
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Jomark(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
How i wish HE will just read this to undastand why i treat him the way i do.
anoda guy will treat you same and you know how guys treat a gal dey dont love...fuuuck her and send her away...karma is bitch remember...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by MightyFortress: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
More than true, OP! Over true. Esp the one of her not commenting on ur looks.. Dats a clincher.. She's just silently telling u in Adams Oshiomole's voice.. GO AND DIE!!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Smily202: This thread will soon get the Opposite soon........very soon..
u gat me lafin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
wetin i wan talk sev. . .me no get g.f so no love but i gat 3 sarewagbaz. . .at least thrice in a week. . .naijaboiz. .no time 4 love o. . .cuz if dat tin called love enterz u,u are doomed. . .i swear wit my dick
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by tobiloba940(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahaha fool of life :DHahahaha fool of life
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mighty Fortress: More than true, OP! Over true. Esp the one of her not commenting on ur looks.. Dats a clincher.. She's just silently telling u in Adams Oshiomole's voice.. GO AND DIE!!

Hahaha.... You just killed it dude... Why babe no go tell me say I fine? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.