Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (76597 Views)

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Lordlexyy: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wislet: ''she never wants to get intimate with you''.
ARE YOU HER HUSBAND?

How would you like to have a daughter and a randy boy wants to sleep with her? Will you approve of that? Why would you then want to sleep with a woman that is not yours?

Go and marry if that is soo important to you!

What is happening with the men of nowadays? No proper upbringing. Sleeeping around with women and telling them stories later? People sleeping around and calling it 'relationship'.

Go and get married, and develop some decorum while at it.
Thank you ma'am. You have said it all. Sexxx has become as normal and ordinary as sachet water. What happen with don't do unto others what you don't wish for? This is part of the rot currently, where young dudes(boys n girls) get intimate like no man business. A serious minded man will always find a serious minded woman to marry. It's sickning to think that life and relationship is all about sexx. Op pls get a life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Justicemy: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Stay der the deceive ursef, if u tink say naija gels de fall in love

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by aytuns(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Lol... Okay oh... We all say that all the time but when we get love struck, we tend to forget our rules and fall for their schemes...

true, and at such times it takes either a serious bleep up by the girl, or an external party to tell us how stupid we have been

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by aytuns(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
When kids between 14 and 19 tell you they have fallen in love, and are in a relationship, i laugh, i mean, what do they know about life? What will they be doing in that relationship?...smh
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Leyqute(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP Go find sumtin to do. Stop bothering us with useless stuvfphzx
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Leyqute(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
aytuns: When kids between 14 and 19 tell you they have fallen in love, and are in a relationship, i laugh, i mean, what do they know about life? What will they be doing in that relationship?...smh

They'll be rolling tyres in their pants grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by leofab(f): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
What a confused world...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by BUSHHUNTER: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
fiizznation: dude dis is a new year incase u forgot. Plz Dnt start it wit insults because u r nt a big foool lipsrsealed

what more can i say. . . . .just shut up
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Dahbutter(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bros! U don enta armed robber motor, u spend 11.5k for short time ashy wey dey still tax u for 40k meanwhile Caro wey be professional ashy dey all alone on Xmas day dey find customer to pay 4k and na she for rent room!
tismoney: PLEASE SHOULD I LEAVE THIS GIRL

Here is my own story close to xmas I got one babe she was lovely she always picks and calls at times. she didn't ask for r card, so I thought I was bless we planned to meet on xmas day, a day to xmas she pre informed me that she has a problem I said okay when she comes we will talk about it to me it might not be money. On xmas day she cam my friend works in an expensiv hotel in festac my crip is crwded xmas tins so I just gav him 5k to let me chill for some time in the hotel, the girl finally cam we sat at the bar and she said she feels like relaxing her head, I said wonderful wat a lovely grl so I went and gav my guy the 5k we got inside, den she said she need money big money (story of my life) as a cultured young man wit expirence I told her not to worry that when she is going I will giv her somthing from my heart, which I already decided before she came after all we are lovers, I made advances towads her she didn't let me kiss her how much more romance she said I shouldn't rush her but time is money lik my I D my 5k was burning by the hour and am going to ghana to round up my studies to be back in few months, time exhuasted I beged my guy for xtra 30min at the end I didn't even get a kiss omo my head was hot she acted like it was nothing we went to the bar, I convice tire, for where, I got angry I told her to follow me I took her to the bus she siad she left her wallet in d cab she came in and she has to take another cab home I wanted to reach for my wallet but a thought came to my mind that I shouldn't pay so I didn't reply her she said if I don't want to pay I should just tell her and let her go I told her am not in a good mood I can't talk she left I was stil standing, she was stranded no money to go home I felt pity it was geting late but she just made me lost 5k, later I crosed my mind and I enterd a bus to go home then she called and said wait we should go back, though I lost interst I said okay we got to the hotel I reasoned with my guy and I gave him 3k we went back inside she started wasting time again that she needs 40k to sort herself out later she said she's ON ; see gobe,another 3k gone? I said nah lie I finally had my way with her (not forcefully)I told her I will sort the 40k out later,all I have free with me there was 3500 which I gave to her,but it felt like I slept with a LovePeddler, she didn't even let me see or suck bobi, though I like her but all this girls are insane even when they get married to a star they still end up in divorce e.g 9nice+ tony payne E.T.C
I want to focus and wait till I find my girl which I believe is out there waiting patiently for me...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by ichommy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
GBAM!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
I do appreciate the OP's effort starting this thread but I don't think it's necessary because almost all men know when a woman isn't interested in them unless they are dumb, retarded or deluded......lol

I know if a girl isn't interested in me almost every time but I sometimes play on if I'm gonna get sex later..... grin grin grin As she asking all them favours, it is then I will be really brave enough to tell her, '' babes, sex or nothing o''. lol...

Having said that, I think all men should bear some things in mind. A woman may not like a man for 2 reasons;

1) She generally can't love men anymore due to past hurt, general apathy for men, confused, paranoid 2wards men, want to hurt rather than be hurt, not sure of her sexuality e.t.c.

2) She doesn't really like you ..... Could be because she doesn't find you attractive, thinks she deserves better than you, can't start your personality, etc.

If you meet a woman with number 1, you won't be the first and you wont be the last... She struggles with men in general, so not your fault as there is nothing you can do to change it... Something probably wrong with her head and not you.

As per 2, improving your chances of a woman likely you could be mere self development on ur side... You work on your looks by going gym and eating healthily, you work hard and make more money, you read books to become wiser, and of course pay attention to your hygiene. More money simply means more confidence. Confidence is sexy because it creates better chemistry... wink wink wink Faster the chemistry, the easier she likes you.. wink wink wink wink

Think of men that get all the women; Are they really the best looking? No.... Women might like them for just being confident, different, funny, exciting, enthusiastic, bold, fresh and intelligent.

They don't just like intelligent men, they submit to them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
RedBenson: Wonderful compilation @op esp. @ "asking for favors that Bill Gate's daughter wont ask her father". grin But it seems we've over-talked abt this naija girls of a stuff, but then, there's no smoke without fire. It's thier bad habits that have made us guys to over-hype thier characters in so bad of a portrait. Wish they can learn sha.

Lol... True talk but it's the truth anyway...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by teddywisdom: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
I hav bookmark this post,
it make sense wella.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
maryhaam: Very correct,mostly not ladies fault,when u are cutting a guy off,when you are not into him and he seems not to read through the lines,what do we do,we play along,hoping we feel d same way,but feelings aint cloth,it has to be mutual.

Why can't you just tell the guy off? To safe him the stress and effort? It's so not cool having him do all these things when you don't give a rats asss about him..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ooops! I struck a nerve! Bite me. Hahahaha! Pikin disease dey worry u.See as pimple full ya face. Choi! Take this pampers for ya wet dream.... grin

Lol... Just playing along... Cool to see you don't get offended by the jibe... We cool though... GentleMimi Whatever prompted you to use that moniker? Kinda curious though..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by tismoney: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dahbutter: Bros! U don enta armed robber motor, u spend 11.5k for short time ashy wey dey still tax u for 40k meanwhile Caro wey be professional ashy dey all alone on Xmas day dey find customer to pay 4k and na she for rent room!

I no know say nah one chance, she b pretend humble till she tear me heavy bill, most girls ask for money on a first date y I no go blow her?, most naija babes are just good to use and dump because of their crazy altitude
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by UnclevicYBNL(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Don't you think I deserve a kiss for this piece of work?
kiss ke hmmm
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
undecided
Could someone please help this dude wif a brain transplant....he's reasoning wif his shrunken di*ck.

Oh lawd am dead... Lpl
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Arewa-swagga:
well, u try sha @op. Bt ar u sure d signs no pass 10 for real lyf

Nah wetin me sef wonder be that but we can never be too sure..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
It takes a gay to know a gay...pick race ooo,pappy antelope! This guy is in love wit u! grin

He's my Romeo... Stay off!!!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jay-mima:
OP, I saw you were using ''DON'T'' indiscriminately here:
...Clear sign to alert you that this GIRL DON'T want alone time.
...the answer is simple, SHE DON'T care.
...SHE DON'T laugh to your Jokes.
Is the word ''DOESN'T'' on strike?

It sure is Ma'am... Thanks for the lecture.. Happy new year.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Chuy: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
4rm 1 to 10 were truthful words,but d 1 dat hurts most is wen u r talkin wit ha n she's using u to press ha phne
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chuy: 4rm 1 to 10 were truthful words,but d 1 dat hurts most is wen u r talkin wit ha n she's using u to press ha phne

I can relate to that feeling bro..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Chigorkizz(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
hmmm.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by khadupsie(f): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
So you show all these attitude to a guy and to top it up you told the guy you don't have anything to offer him and yet the guy is still kinda glued to you with no intention of leaving... what do you then do as a lady??
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nigerian women are even among the easiest women on our planet to get likes from as long as you make them laugh.......

You be hearing phrases like.......... Haba, Dele, you no go kill person o... Just go in their faces and you get their attention.

Sometimes, u see some that frown faces like Soldier pinkin>>> Tell her if she continues frowning that face you go come tickle her,,,, grin grin grin

And of course, our women like compliments.. obv.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by STENON(f): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote
author=Chuy]4rm 1 to 10 were truthful words,but d 1 dat hurts most is
wen u r talkin wit ha n she's using u to press ha phne[/quote]..........Hmmm....well said....Bt d one dt hurts Lady most...is calin witout pickin d calls... n evn wen u see her missd calls...u refuse to return d call/flash her bk......
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by kingschild123(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
I like this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Babe2sure(f): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
RESPECT: If she doesn't respect you,it is a sure sign that she ain't into you.
Love and respect are like twins.They go together, one cannot function without the other. You will not want to disrespect someone you love.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Raxxye(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
1-9 cool!

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by STENON(f): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Som guys ar jst notin bt a mess....U can neva gt satisfied wit a Truthful n faithful Lady..All u'v learnt to know is jst sex...Bt mind u.relatnship is mor dan SEX..Tink Abt somtin new n uncommon for ur future..Do u tink dis is ur permanent country to stay foreva??.Wia wil u b in five yrs time??...is it stil on nairaland talkin abt Brokn retnships/naija babes or talkin abt api married home?.Ur Missing Rib wil surely locate u if n only if u exercis mor patience...Bt u must knw dat woteva u sow into anoda lady durin ur relatnship wit her...dat's wot u'l surely Reap....if u'v sown sex into her life..U can neva meet a virgin,if na abortion..u'l b very lucky to marry an aborter...if na brokn hrt....B expectin d same frm her...n dat's y we'r avin increas in d number of divorcee all arnd......If u'v cheated on her...plenty ladies go do dt in returns for you....if na dispointmnt...b ready to meet such lady too...if u'r playin Gals..u'l surely com across an award winin n a good Player......I rest My Case!!!....

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by STENON(f): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Som guys ar jst notin bt a mess....U can neva gt satisfied wit a Truthful n faithful Lady..All u'v learnt to know is jst sex...Bt mind u.relatnship is mor dan SEX..Tink Abt somtin new n uncommon for ur future..Do u tink dis is ur permanent country to stay foreva??.Wia wil u b in five yrs time??...is it stil on nairaland talkin abt Brokn retnships/naija babes or talkin abt api married home?.Ur Missing Rib wil surely locate u if n only if u exercis mor patience...Bt u must knw dat woteva u sow into anoda lady durin ur relatnship wit her...dat's wot u'l surely Reap....if u'v sown sex into her life..U can neva meet a virgin,if na abortion..u'l b very lucky to marry an aborter...if na brokn hrt....B expectin d same frm her...n dat's y we'r avin increas in d number of divorcee all arnd......If u'v cheated on her...plenty ladies go do dt in returns for you....if na dispointmnt...b ready to meet such lady too...if u'r playin Gals..u'l surely com across an award winin n a good Player......I rest My Case!!!....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.