Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (76592 Views)

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by paschalndidi(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2014
You re right! I noticed these signs in my girl and i had to call it quit

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2014
xynerise:
First, I will teach you how to kiss my asss tongue

Gay alert!! I know you've always wanted your asss kicked and spanked... Have got a dude here who's willing to do that for you.., And oh, is your asss soft? Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2014
paschal ndidi: You re right! I noticed these signs in my girl and i had to call it quit

Good for you dude... You would meet a better person who would appreciate you more...

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
Haba,pappy! He's 16 jare..... grin

And you are my cougar Biatch!!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2014
hizaya61: I talk am, I know my so called gf didn't love me, every time I call her she use to tell me she is broke, if she need me favor she will flash or send me pls send me credit not pls call me I love you. Old things have passed away. Welcome to 2014

Hahaha... Some gals badt sha... Welcome to the Light!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by crazymommy(f): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2014
The op is right,but some guys will not just give up,even after showing them those signs they will still continue with the pestering.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
makahlj2: Well... we live in the same city. But lately she grew more distanced... maybe I didn't want to admit the obvious, after all. It's another thing when you find all the signs written on paper... your eyes might just open then. So, thanks for this thread smiley

Well it happens... Same thing happened to me sometime ago... I just accepted things the way they came and moved on... Broke up with my gal last week for these same reasons... That's just life for you bro... I pray you meet someone better who's gonna appreciate you for who you are..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by BrutusOj(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
sage_: I am an unrepentant self-lover. I find it rather very difficult, if not impossible, to be interested in any girl that is not interested in me.
ur just ma twin brother from another mother..d highest duration I can chase a girl sincerely is 1 week...when d green light aint burning..I step back

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2014
crazymommy: The op is right,but some guys will not just give up,even after showing them those signs they will still continue with the pestering.

Interesting moniker you got there but you are right though... Some dudes don't just know when to give up... The handwriting is written all over the wall... Maybe the lust in their hearts is what's still making them stay even though they know they ain't gonna get anything from it...

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Gay alert!! I know you've always wanted your asss kicked and spanked... Have got a dude here who's willing to do that for you.., And oh, is your asss soft? Lol
*slaps his eyeballs*
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2014
El Guapo:

Uncle i'm doing great, compliments of the season

wink

I wish you same
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
*Yawns*
*Farts on his face,rubs nose,pats his head* Wake up dude,u're talking and wanking in ur sleep!

And you are sucking my dickk and begging to be saved from its sweetness!!!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2014
xynerise:
*slaps his eyeballs*

You hit like a woman... You obviously gay... Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by nickz(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Babe wey go tear ya eye..
naaaar i dont get too close to them + no chick can ever take me on a fun ride!! shes either decieving herself or we are both playing games angry
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2014
nickz: naaaar i dont get too close to them + no chick can ever take me on a fun ride!! shes either decieving herself or we are both playing games angry

Lol... Okay oh... We all say that all the time but when we get love struck, we tend to forget our rules and fall for their schemes...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by akposking(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Well I only know of one major sign... Fuucks her and sends her out grin

Well I only know of one major sign... Fuucks her and sends her out

na so
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by crazymommy(f): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Interesting moniker you got there but you are right though... Some dudes don't just know when to give up... The handwriting is written all over the wall... Maybe the lust in their hearts is what's still making them stay even though they know they ain't gonna get anything from it...
that's true,some guys think with their dick instead of their brain.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

You hit like a woman... You obviously gay... Lol
Obviously? Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2014
crazymommy: that's true,some guys think with their dick instead of their brain.

Well it's always safe to have dual thinking faculty... Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by horlabiyi(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2014
NOTED
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Wislet(f): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2014
''she never wants to get intimate with you''.
ARE YOU HER HUSBAND?

How would you like to have a daughter and a randy boy wants to sleep with her? Will you approve of that? Why would you then want to sleep with a woman that is not yours?

Go and marry if that is soo important to you!

What is happening with the men of nowadays? No proper upbringing. Sleeeping around with women and telling them stories later? People sleeping around and calling it 'relationship'.

Go and get married, and develop some decorum while at it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Gen2jaynee: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123: grin Why evuls?

which evuls?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by fiizznation: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
crazymommy: that's true,some guys think with their dick instead of their brain.
and girls think with dere brains lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Wislet: ''she never wants to get intimate with you''.
ARE YOU HER HUSBAND?

How would you like to have a daughter and a randy boy wants to sleep with her? Will you approve of that? Why would you then want to sleep with a woman that is not yours?

Go and marry if that is soo important to you!

What is happening with the men of nowadays? No proper upbringing. Sleeeping around with women and telling them stories later? People sleeping around and calling it 'relationship'.

Go and get married, and develop some decorum while at it.

Wislet
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Gen2jaynee:
which evuls?

Never mind bro..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Kinda true. I don't agree with number 10 though

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by omigin: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

This happens mainly in distance relationships... Are you in one bro?
It as nothing to do with distance, even if you and the girl lives on the same street, if you are not the observant type, you can still suffer two or more of the points above. One thing some us guys don't know is, ladies don't realy need all the caring, attention and love most of them usually say their looking for in a guy. As a real guy who knows the rules, you should knw when to say enough is enough. Don't make a lady think she is doing u a favour dating or going out with you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by nickz(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Lol... Okay oh... We all say that all the time but when we get love struck, we tend to forget our rules and fall for their schemes...
I have way more important things to do than going around stalking women...not every lady impresses me they are rare and RULES ARE RULES

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by djakcool(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Na so ma guy
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by simdam500(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2014
this list is just for a normal girl not Nl girls alone
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2014
Wonderful compilation @op esp. @ "asking for favors that Bill Gate's daughter wont ask her father". grin But it seems we've over-talked abt this naija girls of a stuff, but then, there's no smoke without fire. It's thier bad habits that have made us guys to over-hype thier characters in so bad of a portrait. Wish they can learn sha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by BUSHHUNTER: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2014
fiizznation: [s][/s] nansense
Get ur a$$ off ur seat and make money.then u ll know if the above crap u composed really work. This kinda thread is meant for the lazy a$$es

Pls go back to Zoo u dont belong here IDIAT!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.