Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351648 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2014
Adned28: Bro i am just asking oo.
ss8 is for sa only believe me you wont even watch it

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jesuspikin87(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
secuma: code 43 back and better

biko how you do am? are you using 2G/3G WIFI..Modem?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
My Qsat is showing with Etisalat sim, 2g network and using MTN APN... Showing fine! But freezes a bit.... Tried Airtel APN, showed cannot connect to server but still showing with scramble channel on d screen.. My tense s not construsted properly tho, but bottomline s my Qsat s showin using Etisalat with MTN APN
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Infact tis not freezing and all channels showing at a go... Rocking my Qsat on d go.. Lifes good with Qsat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by yinkus8701(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Infact tis not freezing and all channels showing at a go... Rocking my Qsat on d go.. Lifes good with Qsat

With which ntwk plz?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
yinkus8701:

With which ntwk plz?
MTN, tried Etisalat earlier, it worked perfectly well, but nw thas stopped
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by yinkus8701(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: MTN, tried Etisalat earlier, it worked perfectly well, but nw thas stopped

Ok thanks Man.. I will get one emptyhen today, i hope the registration issue doesnt delay.
Regards
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Infact tis not freezing and all channels showing at a go... Rocking my Qsat on d go.. Lifes good with Qsat
sqme here glo things
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mackie1: sqme here glo things
Thank God for Qsat eh!! Na so dis Multi wharefa been duping us all these while.. 13k for premium or there abt
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
yinkus8701:

Ok thanks Man.. I will get one emptyhen today, i hope the registration issue doesnt delay.
Regards
put your own mtn sim na
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
yinkus8701:

Regards
Me sef didn't wanna get it before, but had to wen Local stations tire me...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Thank God for Qsat eh!! Na so dis Multi wharefa been duping us all these while.. 13k for premium or there abt
lolz 11k no add 2k for them. its a rip off seriously thats 122k in a year. lolz
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mackie1: lolz 11k no add 2k for them. its a rip off seriously thats 122k in a year. lolz
ehen, still 11k, someone told me tis like 13k now, and the 4500 own s 6k or thereabout nw, na hin I quickly rush for Qsat ooo...

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: ehen, still 11k, someone told me tis like 13k now, and the 4500 own s 6k or thereabout nw, na hin I quickly rush for Qsat ooo...
dont think so unless dey dint change that of family bouquet
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: ehen, still 11k, someone told me tis like 13k now, and the 4500 own s 6k or thereabout nw, na hin I quickly rush for Qsat ooo...
Lol!!! Una funny o.... Bt free thing nor de last, always have a plan B
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jessewizy:
Lol!!! Una funny o.... Bt free thing nor de last, always have a plan B
Tis not free my oga, we gotta buy Data na, they connected to these channels too with lil amt of money I.e if they pay at all... Plan B s ensuring Plan A keeps working
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Tis not free my oga, we gotta buy Data na, they connected to these channels too with lil amt of money I.e if they pay at all... Plan B s ensuring Plan A keeps working
Lol
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mackie1: dont think so unless dey dint change that of family bouquet
last tym I bought Family bouquet, bought it for 2800
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jessewizy:
Lol
Naso, premiership go sweet wella this season.. Pray multichoice don't do anytin drastic tho
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Naso, premiership go sweet wella this season.. Pray multichoice don't do anytin drastic tho
Sure

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Naso, premiership go sweet wella this season.. Pray multichoice don't do anytin drastic tho
We just pray the don't mess up things
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Yea, cos those guys could be crazy at times... And next tin u hear s Qsat s down for a month
Jessewizy:
We just pray the don't mess up things
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Yea, cos those guys could be crazy at times... And next tin u hear s Qsat s down for a month
I hope not
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jessewizy:
I hope not
Yea
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
no freeze just blazing fast
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SEGUNKADRI(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Am gonna be blazing with my Queen 2mao using MTIHEN 3G
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SEGUNKADRI(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
yinkus8701:

Please can the code be changed..Can i change it myself?

u cant change it....
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
lonzo:

Hello Boss

Will this wifi adapter work for the queen .i want to get it today. Thanks
Any dlink usb adapter
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by yinkus8701(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
yinkus8701:

Regards

Big up guys.

Got my emptyehen,registered...all Chan showing..no freezing,me smiling. A pity I don't watch football,I'll try to watch D's season.......MAX here I come

everybody go last ooo.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by yinkus8701(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Me sef didn't wanna get it before, but had to wen Local stations tire me...

thanks man. Chanelss blazing on code 44 wit emptyehen with huawei 3g. bless u
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ZeusAyo: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
yinkus8701:

thanks man. Chanelss blazing on code 44 wit emptyehen with huawei 3g. bless u
help ΓΈ biko mine aint showing code 45 even with my unlocked 3g modem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
davodyguy: Dxtv allowed pole to watch the world cup in order for an upgrade not to affect their own system. If you can recall, few days to the WC there was an upgrade that made all sports to disappear before they came back. Now, even in Oshodi, wast boxes are being sold freely. I laugh cos I know the South Africans will upgrade after the WC that will affect the sale of Qsat. I hope they do cos the sale of qsast has been abused and the effrontery about the sale of the product. Or if it can be made a little expensive, hence limiting the abuse. Cos the more the circulation, the lesser you enjoy. If the box alone can be sold for N15k without account and account for 1 year sold for between 15-20k, then the frequency may reduce
what is your own business if it is abused?are you the owners complaining?the problem with you is self centerdness,meaning,me me me me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.