Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350990 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thanks so so much, it's up and running.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
HAH:

@Emmachile why won't we enjoy the football ?
Are you just buying your device?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by buildermaryjane: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
@emmaachile. Let me give you a hint how you will enjoy it smiley turn on the device minimum 2 hours before the 1st game...ensure you have ups connected or inverter....ensure enough data or account balance. ...finally ensure you use 3G modem ..

I barely experience scramble channel and if I do it returns split seconds..

I think the modem troubleshooting is the key and major impact for many subscribers.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Are you just buying your device?

No, am just curious with your response to the other guy that we cannot
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gook: 12:13am On Aug 16, 2014
Good morning
Pls I seek help from those in the know..a friend sold the Q 11 to me 2 weeks ago but have hardly enjoyed having it.it has not worked for over 3 days now..best network in my hood is Etisalat..MThen is fair,glo is no go for me..pls any advice on how to configure or reconfigure to make it work..now I see why he sold it to me even at over 20grand..pls help with useful info..salute
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 1:28am On Aug 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Some of you contribute nothing to this thread.
as if it is mandatory to contribute,mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ambyzown(m): 1:35am On Aug 16, 2014
It seems the queen is down again, just when I was beginning to enjoy it.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 1:36am On Aug 16, 2014
HAH:

@Emmachile why won't we enjoy the football ?
he is a spy here,he works for dxxtv

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by yinkus8701(m): 1:44am On Aug 16, 2014
was up wit queen. not showin again
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 1:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Few hours to the EPL queen has gone awol cheesy
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by martinbki: 4:28am On Aug 16, 2014
No show oooo wetin d hapen oooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 16, 2014
Seriously NT showing on mine
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2014
....and qsat engineers dont work on weekends
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2014
begwong: ....and qsat engineers dont work on weekends
WHAT!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tomi247: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2014
Pls how much can I get sat g23?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2014
There just had to be a glitch in the system, today of all days
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by comkid17: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2014
So sorry guys, this 3g is giving me issues. Got a new universal modem, got data in all sims and plugged it but it's not connecting. Went to config and pressed link and it tells me no dongle found. But the modems works perfectly on my pc. My code is 44..... what can I do, any ideas please. I know qsat has not worked this morning but at least wanna connect my modem. Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by comkid17: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2014
Can I also change from one code to another like from 44 to 41 etc if yes please how
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by DMerciful(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Change the location or country under 3g to China.......it will connect however it is still not connecting to server but it will show network connection success.
Tortiklin: My Q13 has been down for the passed two days, I've checked the past thread of discussion, I just got an MTN modern and MTN sim with airtime in, when I plug it in, it notifys me dat a store device has been found. Doesnt connect, please what can I do to make it work . Please help.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2014
Queen has abandoned her numerous boy friends few hours to EPL,she has followed a rich man called multi choice grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by DMerciful(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Under 3g, change location to China....it will connect.
comkid17: So sorry guys, this 3g is giving me issues. Got a new universal modem, got data in all sims and plugged it but it's not connecting. Went to config and pressed link and it tells me no dongle found. But the modems works perfectly on my pc. My code is 44..... what can I do, any ideas please. I know qsat has not worked this morning but at least wanna connect my modem. Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tunsha2009: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2014
Hello Guys,what is happening to Queen dis morning?Cant wait to see it showing.......Guys,ki lo sile,make una talk ooooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2014
tunsha2009: Hello Guys,what is happening to Queen dis morning?Cant wait to see it showing.......Guys,ki lo sile,make una talk ooooo
queen has gotten herself a new man friend called multi choice,queen don waka leave us

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2014
choi. well thank my stars have got irib. and co

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2014
A friend just told me about anoda one called red tiger,does any one have any information on his capability and performance?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tunsha2009: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2014
@ Iyangbale,una don start again.Let see what ll happen to Queen in few hours b4 EPL resume 1pm.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2014
this is wickedness oooo. how come queen suddenly got herself a new husband. today wey EPL dey start. finger cross ooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2014
DMerciful: Under 3g, change location to China....it will connect.
Why China?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2014
comkid17: So sorry guys, this 3g is giving me issues. Got a new universal modem, got data in all sims and plugged it but it's not connecting. Went to config and pressed link and it tells me no dongle found. But the modems works perfectly on my pc. My code is 44..... what can I do, any ideas please. I know qsat has not worked this morning but at least wanna connect my modem. Thanks

Go back the previous page and see how Tortiklin solved his. Don't drag the thread back and try and read pages before asking next time.
Try this below
EMMAACHILE:
goto ethernet config and config then press the blue button. if it doesnt work, restart your decoder. Then repeat same process. If all doesnt work, then server down.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by DMerciful(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Mine wasn't connecting initially,tried Egypt...it was hanging and restarting..... Changed to China and it connected! Trial n error!
EMMAACHILE:
Why China?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2014
IYANGBALI: it is you that has problem. People are stealing from your fokn dstv because dstv is stealing from them,dat you don't see it that way doesn't mean they are right,Nigerians are being ripped by your fokn dstv,now get the fok off my front,I have work to do
Still boils down to what I said earlier about something going wrong with your head. Must you commit a bad act to drive home your point? What's wrong in peaceful protest or strike? According to you now, you have to steal from Nigeria because we know ACN and PDP politicians to steal our money? You really have issues
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2014
davodyguy: Still boils down to what I said earlier about something going wrong with your head. Must you commit a bad act to drive home your point? What's wrong in peaceful protest or strike? According to you now, you have to steal from Nigeria because we know ACN and PDP politicians to steal our money? You really have issues
must your fokn company steal from the people?buzz off my front man,you and your company have lost this war and there is nothing you guys can do about it at least not until you do the right thing. Amadioha break your bones if you dare quote me again. LAST BULLET: if what queen fans are doing is annoying/paining you,take a shower and hug the nearest transformer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.