Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350994 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
yinkus8701:

thanks man. Chanelss blazing on code 44 wit emptyehen with huawei 3g. bless u
you're welcome... That's it bro, Enjoy yaself
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
dolpaz: You guys are getting me wrong... my worries are:

Go to public bars/hotel they now use Qsat to send signals to rooms. obviously, a Qsat interface is different from Dstv. now its being widely used and abused. truth is qsat is Fta, but since it has been used to accessed dstv pay channels, its illegal.
When i wanted to get my qsat, it was sold secretly, the last time i was in alaba, it was being carried around, and guys even approach you to get a decoder that can watch dstv channels for free.
Is this right?
Are you in support of this??
very very right and I am totally in support of it until those thieves from south africa stop cheating us and do the needful. Fok dstv
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
IYANGBALI: what is your own business if it is abused?are the owners complaining?the problem with you is self centerdness,meaning,me me me me
I guess something is really wrong with ur thinking. Just because you can't afford 11,000 month shouldn't make you reason in such a pathetic level. So you'd encourage stealing by the graduates because the government can provide jobs or restiveness over perceived marginalization. Rubbish
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
davodyguy: I guess something is really wrong with ur thinking. Just because you can't afford 11,000 month shouldn't make you reason in such a pathetic level. So you'd encourage stealing by the graduates because the government can provide jobs or restiveness over perceived marginalization. Rubbish
it is you that has problem. People are stealing from your fokn dstv because dstv is stealing from them,dat you don't see it that way doesn't mean they are right,Nigerians are being ripped by your fokn dstv,now get the fok off my front,I have work to do
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Koolmexxi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Make all of una jus chill out and enjoy the queen but if ur conscience don dey prick u, simply visit d nearest multichoice office. Everyone has d same equal rights to flex d queen. If it's gud for d goose, it's gud for d gander

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
IYANGBALI: it is you that has problem. People are stealing from your fokn dstv because dstv is stealing from them,dat you don't see it that way doesn't mean they are right,Nigerians are being ripped by your fokn dstv,now get the fok off my front,I have work to do
Some of you contribute nothing to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Some of you contribute nothing to this thread.
Seriously
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by XVIER(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
I have a universal modem. Pls how can I use it on the queen cos even if I want to use it on a system it will tell me to install d modem software first....is it possible to use the modem on the queen if yes pls how?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kayfuture: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Honestly , I just don't know where all these people springs from? since when we lost the first thread , so many rookies just pop up like virus! ati keran meero!

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
My Q13 has been down for the passed two days, I've checked the past thread of discussion, I just got an MTN modern and MTN sim with airtime in, when I plug it in, it notifys me dat a store device has been found. Doesnt connect, please what can I do to make it work . Please help.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Help firnds!!!

If i put my etisalat in d etisalat modem, my decoder wont swicth off.....

If i put mtn in d modem(i unlokd etisalat modem), it wil play for a while, shake and bad signal'' will pop up.....atimes, it will switch off compltly...

Some shuld pls respond......
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by WILDMAN: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pls is it true that DSTV channel on Q-Sat as stop working for some days now.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dutchstar: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
My q23G is not showing. Have used both emtyhen and etishalti sims and its still not showing. Also tried getting my active code by following the given instructions but all I keep getting is can not connect server, pls try later. Any one in the house have a clue on what to do?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pls befor callin me for assistance on your decoder make sure u ve airtime on the sim u r using on your decoder
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
XVIER: I have a universal modem. Pls how can I use it on the queen cos even if I want to use it on a system it will tell me to install d modem software first....is it possible to use the modem on the queen if yes pls how?
Try it and see

Tortiklin: My Q13 has been down for the passed two days, I've checked the past thread of discussion, I just got an MTN modern and MTN sim with airtime in, when I plug it in, it notifys me dat a store device has been found. Doesnt connect, please what can I do to make it work . Please help.
What is your code?

Originakalokalo: Help firnds!!!
If i put my etisalat in d etisalat modem, my decoder wont swicth off.....
If i put mtn in d modem(i unlokd etisalat modem), it wil play for a while, shake and bad signal'' will pop up.....atimes, it will switch off compltly...
Some shuld pls respond......
What is your signal strength? Check signal quality at right bottom of screen. Also check whether decoder is hot, make sure it is well ventilated.

dutchstar: My q23G is not showing. Have used both emtyhen and etishalti sims and its still not showing. Also tried getting my active code by following the given instructions but all I keep getting is can not connect server, pls try later. Any one in the house have a clue on what to do?
Power off your decoder for about 2 mins and power on
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don't know the code, I've tried checking it, it shows can't connect to server, try later
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by fnep2smooth(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
this dstv people don finish me. Pls where can i get this decoder in abuja and how much does it cost pls. Anybody close to me should reply pls
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Aderupoko2: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
My g11 not showing with Etisalat.... Any hope?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tortiklin: I don't know the code, I've tried checking it, it shows can't connect to server, try later
Do you have a modem or pc?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Aderupoko2: My g11 not showing with Etisalat.... Any hope?
It seems it is a problem with the proxy used by Etisalat.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
WILDMAN: Pls is it true that DSTV channel on Q-Sat as stop working for some days now.
you should try to understand the rules before posting

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
I have a modem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tortiklin: I have a modem
Insert sim in modem and test and see. If you have a pc, test the modem in a pc and see whether you can browse. If it browses, then the problem is from your server.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
fnep2smooth: this dstv people don finish me. Pls where can i get this decoder in abuja and how much does it cost pls. Anybody close to me should reply pls
shocked Now this is what i call DESPERATION. I don't know where, because i don't live in abuja. But it cost around 15-20k and it may also require an accesory (LAN CABLE OR 3G MODEM) to get the best viewing quality
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by fnep2smooth(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Noah13: shocked Now this is what i call DESPERATION. I don't know where, because i don't live in abuja. But it cost around 15-20k and it may also require an accesory (LAN CABLE OR 3G MODEM) to get the best viewing quality
thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thanks a lot. It does browse but doesn't connect. Is it suppose to connect automatically when plugged in the d coded? I'm using airtime not data hope datz not the problem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tortiklin: Thanks a lot. It does browse but doesn't connect. Is it suppose to connect automatically when plugged in the d coded? I'm using airtime not data hope datz not the problem?
Not clear. It browses on pc and doesnt connect?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by buildermaryjane: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Queen is lovely for the past 3 days like never before...hope it rocks premium ship from 2mrw.my ass nal ...let's get it popping. ..if you want to enjoy this device at its peak...use mtn or glo...Etisalat is completely down....Airtel seems erratic. ...also note 3G modem/lan/WiFi tested with high optimism.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
buildermaryjane: Queen is lovely for the past 3 days like never before...hope it rocks premium ship from 2mrw.my ass nal ...let's get it popping. ..if you want to enjoy this device at its peak...use mtn or glo...Etisalat is completely down....Airtel seems erratic. ...also note 3G modem/lan/WiFi tested with high optimism.
You cannot enjoy football with your Queen. We will confirm tomorrow afternoon.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
The modem browses Wen used on a PC but doesn't connect when plugged to the decoder. Rather it just displays storage device connected
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tortiklin: The modem browses Wen used on a PC but doesn't connect when plugged to the decoder. Rather it just displays storage device connected
goto ethernet config and config then press the blue button. if it doesnt work, restart your decoder. Then repeat same process. If all doesnt work, then server down.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
You cannot enjoy football with your Queen. We will confirm tomorrow afternoon.

@Emmachile why won't we enjoy the football ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.