Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,566 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (352019 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Double package tonight grin

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by francj: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
D can we Skype or whatsup am in ug I will need ur help so much .jagwefransis@gmail.com
davodyguy: its Cband. Just use any C band satellite setting on ur decoder. Buy a C band lnbf with di electric plate. Insert the di elect into the lnbf, track and you'll be ok
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
skabi01:
pls am sorry if this sound sily but how big is d dish cos of space or can it be placed on the wall like dstv dish?
90+90=180cm. Its 2 times Dstv dish size
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
But why queen dey behave like this naa?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
francj: D can we Skype or whatsup am in ug I will need ur help so much .jagwefransis@gmail.com
so sorry I'm not on those platforms. Emma can help you better. Thanks to him my WIFi options are alive on strong and Qsat.
I have issues with time. I can only provide info on NL
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ayoqueen: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Dongle cannot survive for long because of its illegal nature. They are about to introduce new products into the market and anytime it happens like this, the old one becomes obsolete. Reliable sources say multichoice has upgraded its encryption and you can see why you cannot watch important games anymore.

When you see a dongle behaving like this, it is usually the beginning of the end. Azsky had a familiar story early this year. Enjoy it while it last but the best option is still a big dish with a minimum of 1.8m size.
Emma, Thanks for the information, this will make us prepare for what is coming ahead. Enjoy the game

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls is any one using cccam or speed hD1, can he tell us if they also went down like the Queen? Pls I need to knw!

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by mayoxxx: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Oga davodyguy pls hw can i get the boss key
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
mayoxxx: Oga davodyguy pls hw can i get the boss key
It's biss key. Irib biss key is 1111113311111133
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
jahstech: Pls is any one using cccam or speed hD1, can he tell us if they also went down like the Queen? Pls I need to knw!
tv1 is 95% stable and canal hardly goes down but stable on mini x4
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
I had access on east, west and fta to watch matches. You need a lot of options to be safe.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
embarassedIs this the end of the queen

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by skabi01(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
davodyguy: 90+90=180cm. Its 2 times Dstv dish size
thanks bro....when i eventually get the 180cm dish, how am going to go abt the settings on qsat?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Qsat, we will surely miss u.......until then goodbye
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Go to this thread to learn about fta for newbies
https://www.nairaland.com/fta

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
davodyguy: motorise the dish and you're good. With ur HH motor, you can tune/ turn your dish. Better still, just talk to Emma to get you a certain decoder that will suit you. But if you don't want to spend on minix4, come back to Arabsat 5c at the east. You will reposition your dish from west to east. Its Arabic but all the leagues would be shown live and direct without dongles on the two irib channels FTA and biss keyed

Please how do I get Sky digital UK and how many channels are on it ?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lonzo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
davodyguy: dish, pole, ur Qsat decoder, space in your house. Max 15k will get you a big dish to get Irib

I have space Boss . What of the lnb . I have q23g will that be ok to use

Txs

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by macbeyland(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thank God I went for cccam despite it's cost. I watched the match this evening live and direct....

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
lonzo:

I have space Boss . What of the lnb . I have q23g will that be ok to use

Txs

approximate prices, could be more
1.8m dish=8,000 eurostar or 10,000 strong or 2.4m fiber or Metal dish=24,000 or larger size
stargold fuji ku lnb=4,000
Cband strong lnb=1,000
Jack/Positioner (HH motor)=N5,000
Cable=1,000
Pole=?

If you have more than a 3m dish, Mini x4 decoder is a must to enjoy it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

approximate prices, could be more
1.8m dish=8,000 eurostar or 10,000 strong or 2.4m fiber or Metal dish=24,000 or larger size
stargold fuji ku lnb=4,000
Cband strong lnb=1,000
Jack/Positioner (HH motor)=N5,000
Cable=1,000
Pole=?

If you have more than a 3m dish, Mini x4 decoder is a must to enjoy it

Emma, pls I want to motorise my 2.4M dish so that I can watch all the channels on all satellites pls how much is it going to cost motorise it ?

Since you are in lokoja can you come to Abj to help or can you recommend someone to me.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Sanb82: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls I need help. I 've a 2.4m dish, 90cm dish, srt 4669x2 decoder and q23g decoder. Pls how do I watch free live football on fta. Location is abj. Plsssss
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sinzubee: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hugo boss Emma. Pls I tampered with my QSAT and now am having problems reconfiguring it.. Pls I need your help. Expecially as regards to the AvatarCamHD code. Whenever I press to activate or get the active code, it doesn't connect.. Please what can I do..?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
get yourself a tv1 cccam and save yourself from all this wahala
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
sinzubee: Hugo boss Emma. Pls I tampered with my QSAT and now am having problems reconfiguring it.. Pls I need your help. Expecially as regards to the AvatarCamHD code. Whenever I press to activate or get the active code, it doesn't connect.. Please what can I do..?
if you've been reading previous pages, you would've known that it's a general problem and not your personal configuration problem.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
davodyguy: After laughing at your comment, I had to check your profile. Some of us here have been installing satellites for personal use since the time when CNN and saudi 2 can be received on Arabsat 26: east on Analog. If you know when the years that is, then you wouldn't just jump on ur phone in a haste to quote a post. Ask where avatar, microbox, liberty and co are, then we can educate you about card sharing, Iks and legality issue.
really? you wanna educate me? what is your educational level in the first place? we are here to share ideas, don't throw up a fight okay? you think thousand years of playing football makes you a cult hero? don't be a Muppet!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
HAH:

Emma, pls I want to motorise my 2.4M dish so that I can watch all the channels on all satellites pls how much is it going to cost motorise it ?

Since you are in lokoja can you come to Abj to help or can you recommend someone to me.

You just need the Jack and positioner which is about N5000. You have to pay the installer labour. Any satellite installer will be able to do it.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
pls which is tv1 cam? another decoder I am interested pls
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
sinzubee: Hugo boss Emma. Pls I tampered with my QSAT and now am having problems reconfiguring it.. Pls I need your help. Expecially as regards to the AvatarCamHD code. Whenever I press to activate or get the active code, it doesn't connect.. Please what can I do..?

O boi can't u see. They are saying qsat Is totally dead.just throw it away my frnd .
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
It's a general problem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Deeni131:

O boi can't u see. They are saying qsat Is totally dead.just throw it away my frnd .
I didn't say that.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
sirjake: really? you wanna educate me? what is your educational level in the first place? we are here to share ideas, don't throw up a fight okay? you think thousand years of playing football makes you a cult hero? don't be a Muppet!
Your first post on nairaland to date Na quarrel. Na wa for you.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sanb82: Pls I need help. I 've a 2.4m dish, 90cm dish, srt 4669x2 decoder and q23g decoder. Pls how do I watch free live football on fta. Location is abj. Plsssss
Call an installer to help you install it. You need cband lnb and stargold Fuji lnb, jack and positioner, diseqc, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.