Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (352016 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2014
sirjake: really? you wanna educate me?
Yes I would if you require tutelage
sirjake:
What is your educational level in the first place?
The taste of the pudding is in the eating. May be when the class begin, you can decipher it, if you're a fast learner.
sirjake:
we are here to share ideas, don't throw up a fight okay?
I can't recall where anyone has brought up a gun or cutlass to chase you
sirjake: you think thousand years of playing football makes you a cult hero?
does it? What I know is that when a kid is cutting a tree in the forest, its the elder that knows where the tree would fall on. Reason why children needs to be fed by adults before they can grow to be adults
sirjake: don't be a Muppet!
A stranger doesn't navigate an unfamiliar territory at night. Don't be wayward next time
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Your first post on nairaland to date Na quarrel. Na wa for you.
you dey mind am? Playing Over sabi when you actually know little can kill
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2014
davodyguy: you dey mind am? Playing Over sabi when you actually know little can kill
hahahahahaha!!!! how old are u too?? when a child is cutting a tree, it's only an elder Who knows where it'll fall! hahahahaha!!!! mine Oh mine. OBn what basis do you rate yourself so highly? OK my Bro, let's sleeping dogs lie okay? no offense. buha haha kwakwakwakwa!!!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2014
davodyguy: you dey mind am? Playing Over sabi when you actually know little can kill
na so I dey make friends oooh!!! hahaha don't mine me kay?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jamp: 5:22am On Aug 20, 2014
HAH:

Emma, pls I want to motorise my 2.4M dish so that I can watch all the channels on all satellites pls how much is it going to cost motorise it ?

Since you are in lokoja can you come to Abj to help or can you recommend someone to me.

yes emma. can we arrange for you to come to Abuja and do this for us. at least 2 people are interested from Abuja.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2014
For those interested here is a list of trackable fta sport channels from around the world FTA SPORTS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Koolmexxi(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2014
sirjake: hahahahahaha!!!! how old are u too?? when a child is cutting a tree, it's only an elder Who knows where it'll fall! hahahahaha!!!! mine Oh mine. OBn what basis do you rate yourself so highly? OK my Bro, let's sleeping dogs lie okay? no offense. buha haha kwakwakwakwa!!!!!

Ur grammatical errors alone no fit encourage qsat to come back..

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2014
sirjake: na so I dey make friends oooh!!! hahaha don't mine me kay?
Then you need to grow up and stop toddling. Real men don't act silly in order to make friends.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2014
sirjake: hahahahahaha!!!! how old are u too?? when a child is cutting a tree, it's only an elder Who knows where it'll fall! hahahahaha!!!! mine Oh mine. OBn what basis do you rate yourself so highly? OK my Bro, let's sleeping dogs lie okay? no offense. buha haha kwakwakwakwa!!!!!
Like i said, you need to grow up. This thread has be up since January, My contributions here has been very overwhelming to help pple who wants to watch football and get entertained, We don't descend to such pathetic level or exhibiting stupidity in order to seek/gain attention. Wise up if you want to flow along
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Noah13: For those interested here is a list of trackable fta sport channels from around the world FTA SPORTS
Queen came alive this morning @ my end... Pls, how do I go about this FTA channels, I can see that it is on hotbirds...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Queen is back here...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2014
For those who want IRIB, signify here. We have pple who can help you within the shores of Lagos State.

With IRIB, you wouldnt have missed Arsenal's game last night. Make Qsat your back up and FTA your priority.

Azsky and A+ died in March 2014. We are in August, so dongles can die but MultiTv, RDV STV etc has been on for more than 6 years, giving us football.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tomi247: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Queen is back again watching ss3 now smiley
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Koolmexxi(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Yea d queen's back... Code 42
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Multitv has been granted Italian seria a rights. Congrats to those watching tv3 and gtv.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2014
sheunpompey1:
Queen came alive this morning @ my end... Pls, how do I go about this FTA channels, I can see that it is on hotbirds...
I don't really know. But from what i read, the footprints of most of these satellites are in North Africa. So to gain access to most of these asian channels in West Africa, you will need a really large dish.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lonzo(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2014
davodyguy: For those who want IRIB, signify here. We have pple who can help you within the shores of Lagos State.

With IRIB, you wouldnt have missed Arsenal's game last night. Make Qsat your back up and FTA your priority.

Azsky and A+ died in March 2014. We are in August, so dongles can die but MultiTv, RDV STV etc has been on for more than 6 years, giving us football.

Boss i am interested . I live in lagos
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jamp: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2014
@emma., what can you say about coming to Abuja to help guys?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by agitator: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

approximate prices, could be more
1.8m dish=8,000 eurostar or 10,000 strong or 2.4m fiber or Metal dish=24,000 or larger size
stargold fuji ku lnb=4,000
Cband strong lnb=1,000
Jack/Positioner (HH motor)=N5,000
Cable=1,000
Pole=?

If you have more than a 3m dish, Mini x4 decoder is a must to enjoy it

Emma, I know you like to help people. Always give correct information. No HH motor can work with a 1.8m and above dish only Jack/positioner.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2014
davodyguy: For those who want IRIB, signify here. We have pple who can help you within the shores of Lagos State.

I want IRIB ooooo. I stay at Ikorodu. this is my number 07033309801
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Vahyela(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Queen is back...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by agitator: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE: The queen is under fire and it's very unstable now. All server errors cut across all codes. Don't tamper too much with your box.

Brain behind avartacam was arrested. Enjoy while the party lasts grin grin grin

https://www.facebook.com/MoiEgy/photos/a.181676241876047.36036.181662475210757/761141587262840/?type=3&theater
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2014
jamp: @emma., what can you say about coming to Abuja to help guys?
No chance, get an installer to do it or i can talk to an installer to come there if they agree.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2014
agitator:

Emma, I know you like to help people. Always give correct information. No HH motor can work with a 1.8m and above dish only Jack/positioner.
Its the equivalent of jack/positoner. That is why I wrote it in bracket. HH motor is for smaller dish like 90 cm or 1 m.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xtratagem(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2014
agitator:

https://www.facebook.com/MoiEgy/photos/a.181676241876047.36036.181662475210757/761141587262840/?type=3&theater

Alresfrat and programmed their knowledge
even operate automatically on the network
of their own) Of the General Department of
Information and Documentation of
directors of a private company to
broadcast channels encrypted paid in the
central and southern Africa, Ptdharrh re-
broadcast channels encoded across the
company's international information
network "Internet" through a computer
"without authorization," which Company
liver damage up to five million dollars a
year. Information and investigations
confirmed that behind every incident of
committing -: 0.1 "Mr. Muhammad Sami,"
born in 1969, holds a Bachelor of Law,
works in a bank, and a resident of Cairo.
0.2 "Mohammed Hassan Mohammed," a
resident of Cairo. Following the legalization
procedures and targeting mentioned in
their place of residence and places that
investigation indicated Petrddahma in
coordination with sector interest Public
Security and the Cairo Security Directorate,
and was caught them in possession of the
following: - (34) a variety of receiver
brands. (7) Roatr device. (38) Cardt
singles. (2) a card reader inside each
device (7) cards. (10) Reader cards
individually. (5) Hard disk space is
different. (4) Laptop. (5) to a computer.
(1) mobile phone. (221 551) dollars.
(2500) pounds. Wooden Cupboard inside
(44) card reader. Bmusbandthma the
incident and confessed to being part of the
formation of three neurotic people where
they re-broadcast satellite channels using
encrypted network Receivers Internet on
their own devices, as well as the
manufacture of those Alresfrat and
programmed their knowledge even operate
automatically on the network of their own.
He also admitted that the creation of the
first Risevrat to load programs and data,
especially the process of re-broadcast
decryption and admitted that it is
managing the second Compilation and
storage of these devices at his home in
return for material received by month also
added that the accused Harikhma third
called "Abraham. Q. P" The resident
Dakahlia (fugitive) who manufactures
those Risevrat in companies in a foreign
country and sold GCC region of South
Africa and sharing amounts Finance
derived from it themselves. Has been
taking all the necessary legal procedures
regarding the incident, and security
agencies to intensify their efforts to
control fugitive. Timeline Photos ยท August...

That's not the guy behind avatarcom...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2014
agitator:

great. Those attacking us and saying, DSTv can't do anything can learn to be careful.

The real avatarcam guys are in China
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by agitator: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2014
xtratagem:

That's not the guy behind avatarcom...

Sure, but that is one of the servers. there are several servers scattered all over africa. one server goes down chinco switch all to another server creating problem and connection/stability issues because of overload. undecided undecided undecided

Also to recover the money instead of selling cheap renewal codes another product would the released to recoup the cost. grin grin grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2014
agitator:
Sure, but that is one of the servers. there are several servers scattered all over africa. one server goes down chinco switch all to another server creating problem and connection/stability issues because of overload. undecided undecided undecided
DSTV will still win this war. If they enter China and use international connection. Country to Country, the Chinese government will put Qsat engineers behind bars
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2014
agitator:

Also to recover the money instead of selling cheap renewal codes another product would the released to recoup the cost. grin grin grin
Exactly, that was why speedcam and appcam went off air last week.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2014
davodyguy: DSTV will still win this war. If they enter China and use international connection. Country to Country, the Chinese government will put Qsat engineers behind bars
China will never allow that.

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2014
davodyguy: DSTV will still win this war. If they enter China and use international connection. Country to Country, the Chinese government will put Qsat engineers behind bars
Sorry!! The fight not the WAR
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by agitator: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2014

Not likely, because

EMMAACHILE:
China will never allow that.

Chinese government allow and indirectly encourage their citizens to infringe on people's copyright and patents. Whatever grows the economy (Excluding hard drugs, nacotics) without harming Chinese citizens, no wahala, carry go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.