Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351644 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahstech:

Boss, Are you not sure is a software issue?
It's a software issue.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
I just confirmed that your problem is a hardware problem, I mean for the guy with the LOAD problem. Your "crystal oscillator" has been damaged and has to be changed or replaced, a software or SIM card replacement won't solve the problem, in most cases people with a case like yours end up buying a new Qsat decoder, sorry dude, you have been BUSTED!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by shogz89: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Any information about code 41,, mine has not been able to connect to server.. It only shows network connection success
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahstech:

Boss, Are you not sure is a software issue?
I had the same problem with a q23. Upgraded but still persisted. Software issue? yes that's possible but not always. Sometimes even factory reset can do the magic. He needs to try out the solutions suggested. Hopefully, one is gonna work. Thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
shogz89: Any information about code 41,, mine has not been able to connect to server.. It only shows network connection success
same here bro, code 43 not connecting to server at my end.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
sirjake: I had the same problem with a q23. Upgraded but still persisted. Software issue? yes that's possible but not always. Sometimes even factory reset can do the magic. He needs to try out the solutions suggested. Hopefully, one is gonna work. Thanks.

But if it does not boot to the screen how would 1 do the factory reset?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
sirjake: same here bro, code 43 not connecting to server at my end.
. Mine dey show oooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Is there any improvement on using HDMI cable with QN that using normal 3coloured wire #terms of picture qlty
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
sgbola1: . Mine dey show oooo
Thanks very much for the info.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahstech:

But if it does not boot to the screen how would 1 do the factory reset?
you have a point my bro. knowing how and when the problem started would help provide a better solution.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by qtechomo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
shogz89: Any information about code 41,, mine has not been able to connect to server.. It only shows network connection success
glo working 4 me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by shogz89: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
qtechomo: glo working 4 me
I just tire for the thing this evening.. Ur was working well before PHCN pulled their stunt.. Immediately they brought it back ur started acting funny..
I have tried all sims, nothing seems to be working, just connection success
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Plz has anybody been able to unlock glo bolt E303 modem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
hamedade2000: Plz has anybody been able to unlock glo bolt E303 modem?

Thought I told some1, if it wasn't u that 303's can only be unlocked via network process?

In the spirit of being diplomatic, pls any1 who has another idea show help this dude.

But if you are truly serious about unlocking it I said the person should sent me the IMEI number, it would cost you some few bucks. Thnks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahstech:

Thought I told some1, if it wasn't u that 303's can only be unlocked via network process?

In the spirit of being diplomatic, pls any1 who has another idea show help this dude.

But if you are truly serious about unlocking it I said the person should sent me the IMEI number, it would cost you some few bucks. Thnks.
aw much wld it cost me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by shogz89: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahstech:

Please what channel is showing the female under 20 third place
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
shogz89:
Please what channel is showing the female under 20 third place

Sorry bros I no fit check now, I no get lite for my end, but last time when I check I think dem devote s6, s7 and s9 to those matches, check am first not too sure sha
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
hamedade2000: aw much wld it cost me

My oga at the top say make I ask you whether na slim glo bolt or na the fat glo bolt?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahstech:

My oga at the top say make I ask you whether na slim glo bolt or na the fat glo bolt?
na fat glo bolt
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahstech:

Sorry bros I no fit check now, I no get lite for my end, but last time when I check I think dem devote s6, s7 and s9 to those matches, check am first not too sure sha

#Confirmed: s5 dey show Korea VS France also with S9

Thnks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
hamedade2000: na fat glo bolt

Bros, no vex, no hope!!! Dem need to change one IC for inside before dem go fit unlock fat glo bolt, so no level for you!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
korea 2- France 3
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
bodetheo: MY QSAT START SHOWING LOADING ON D DECODER SCREEN AND HANG THERE PLS HELP ME OUT...
Remove everythin attachd to d decoder n put it on by holdin the power button for 2mins plus. If it does nt leav d loadin(boot) stage, contact me for crystal osc
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by pkels: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Help! My queen has been off since Friday, shows only network success but doesn't connect to server.help! I change all my Sims but nothing. Q23 code 45
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jamp: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Is like queen is down or just mine. I want to watch Nigeria match
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
jamp: Is like queen is down or just mine. I want to watch Nigeria match
Watch well o
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2014
it's on ooo. Am watching now
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 12:07am On Aug 25, 2014
On which channel are watching the match?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2014
The Nigeria U20 female are really playing well.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Tortiklin: On which channel are watching the match?
SS mesan

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Wilfem(m): 12:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Tortiklin: On which channel are watching the match?
SS5 is showing the match

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jamp: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2014

its up. Just patience

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.