Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351662 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Tnx wilfem & sgbola1.
I mistaking deleted my ss3Ni and ss3 doesn't come up (bad signal ), please does anybody have an idea, what can I do to get it back?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by itehman: 1:31am On Aug 25, 2014
What is code 43 or code 41 What does it on decoder?? I am using Q11g and it hasn't worked for d past 1 week. Can some one help me here

sirjake: same here bro, code 43 not connecting to server at my end.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by itehman: 1:33am On Aug 25, 2014
What is code 43 or code 41 in QSAT. What does it do on the decoder?? I am using Q11g and it hasn't worked for d past 1 week. Can some one help me here.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 1:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Tortiklin: Tnx wilfem & sgbola1.
I mistaking deleted my ss3Ni and ss3 doesn't come up (bad signal ), please does anybody have an idea, what can I do to get it back?
kindly rescan ur decoder to get the channels back.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 2:06am On Aug 25, 2014
itehman: What is code 43 or code 41 in QSAT. What does it do on the decoder?? I am using Q11g and it hasn't worked for d past 1 week. Can some one help me here.
check yr config settings

Nig 0-Ger 1
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 3:14am On Aug 25, 2014
@ sgbola1, please how do I go about that?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by NATURE999: 5:18am On Aug 25, 2014
PLEASE NEED HELP.
MY QUEEN Q11G IS STILL NOT SHOWING. USED ALL SIM STILL NOT SHOWING. ANY HELP PLEASE??
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 5:24am On Aug 25, 2014
NATURE999: PLEASE NEED HELP.
MY QUEEN Q11G IS STILL NOT SHOWING. USED ALL SIM STILL NOT SHOWING. ANY HELP PLEASE??
angry
put mtn and go to config settings select GPRS or 3g depending on which one you are using. Then click Auto link too and patiently wait
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SirOkonzy(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2014
NATURE999: PLEASE NEED HELP.
Same problem with my Q11g all sims tried still not showing.....I guess the problem is with Q11g decoders mainly.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Edunwa302: Is there any improvement on using HDMI cable with QN that using normal 3coloured wire #terms of picture qlty
V anyone try dis
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2014
SirOkonzy: Same problem with my Q11g all sims tried still not showing.....I guess the problem is with Q11g decoders mainly.
Mine is 11g its working with AIRTEL 3g modem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Edunwa302:
V anyone try dis

"HD"MI is for HD channels, if you don't have HDMI cable you can watch and enjoy HD channels, guy you can't compare HDMI cable with your normal 3 pin cable, when you watch HD channels with HDMI no body go tell you, but for now I don't think any of the HD channels is working on the Queen.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2014
jahstech:

"HD"MI is for HD channels, if you don't have HDMI cable you can watch and enjoy HD channels, guy you can't compare HDMI cable with your normal 3 pin cable, when you watch HD channels with HDMI no body go tell you, but for now I don't think any of the HD channels is working on the Queen.
. Ordinary SD dey scramble, Na HD you wan watch.... my guy u r funny. u better dey enjoy the SD dey go with peace. Please don't stress yourself ooo about HD. shocked
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Bonchico(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2014
pls mtn. and airtel dont have network in my place pls wat can I do and I think Glo has issues too only etisalat do ve network there, and I have a broken airtel modem how can I use it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ZeusAyo: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Speaking of flawless; 45mins no break emptyhen 3g only blitz not showing. God save our queen

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2014
If ur QSAT z working flawlessly! Nobody needs to knw atleast nobody complained to u dat his z having problem. so let's jez try n keep dis on d low. n peeps shd grow up n stop mentioning channels from pay TV! Chai! common sense na! Plz no need announcing aw gud ur QSAT z working!

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
hamedade2000: If ur QSAT z working flawlessly! Nobody needs to knw atleast nobody complained to u dat his z having problem. so let's jez try n keep dis on d low. n peeps shd grow up n stop mentioning channels from pay TV! Chai! common sense na! Plz no need announcing aw gud ur QSAT z working!

Though you might by correct looking at it from a perspective, don't you also think even the DSTV technicians/engineers a watching QSAT at their office to give them info on how to break down the service? They don't need to come here before they get their info!!! That's what I think O!!!
Cos to catch a thief you have to behave like a thief

and

I guess you've also heard of "Keep your FRIENDS and your ENEMIES("the QUEEN"wink even closer"
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
hamedade2000: If ur QSAT z working flawlessly! Nobody needs to knw atleast nobody complained to u dat his z having problem. so let's jez try n keep dis on d low. n peeps shd grow up n stop mentioning channels from pay TV! Chai! common sense na! Plz no need announcing aw gud ur QSAT z working!
I wonder oooh! hai
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by directonpc(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
thanks everyone that helped... my queen is up and running
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
jahstech:

Tanx man
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Tortiklin: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please can anyone help me with the procedure for rescanning my decorder?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
itehman: What is code 43 or code 41 What does it on decoder?? I am using Q11g and it hasn't worked for d past 1 week. Can some one help me here

code refers to the in-built account number on your decoder that allows you to view paid tv. To Check your code: on your remote, press menu, go to settings, press OK and scroll to XCAM setup and press OK. Move to ACAMHD and press OK. press the green button on your remote. The code number and expiry date appears on the screen. THE FIRST TWO DIGITS DETERMINES THE CODE FAMILY YOU BELONG. Cheers!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tortiklin: Please can anyone help me with the procedure for rescanning my decorder?
if you already have the satellite name and TP in place, Press menu on your remote, press OK (default password is 0000), press OK again. If your signal quality is above 60%, then press the blue button on your remote. change network search to "on" and scan type to "blind scan" and press OK.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is Queen in coma? Or went out with someone? Please help us inform her that we are waiting. Man City vs Liverpool us about to start.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tortiklin: Please can anyone help me with the procedure for rescanning my decorder?
if you already have the satellite name and TP in place, Press menu on your remote, press OK (default password is 0000), press OK. If your signal quality is above 60%, then press the blue button on your remote. change network search to "on" and scan type to "blind scan" and press OK.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
sgbola1: Is Queen in coma? Or went out with someone? Please help us inform her that we are waiting. Man City vs Liverpool us about to start.
43 is up and running. Try SNW transponder 11747/27480H.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
My decoder gave me a scare this evening, after it had me thinking something had gone wrong with the crystal oscillator when it displayed load and didn't boot afterwards.

What i had to do was remove it from the power outlet and i opened the covering so it could receive some air.

That was when i understood that overheating is potential danger for the queen.

My adivice, always make sure to leave the queen in a cool environment and always unplug your 3g modem or any other storage device when not in use.

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Noah13: My decoder gave me a scare this evening, after it had me thinking something had gone wrong with crystal oscillator when it displayed load and didn't boot afterwards.

What i had to do was remove it from the power outlet and i opened the covering so it could receive some air.

That was when i understood that overheating is potential danger for the queen.

My adivice, always make sure to leave the queen in a cool environment and always unplug your 3g modem or any other storage device when not in use.
very educative! thanks a lot.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
After d server message, it didn't show ooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Wilfem(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
sgbola1: After d server message, it didn't show ooo
Same here. Despite the code even coming up anytime I check it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Who else is enjoying the Liverpool game with zero freeze
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lanre2009: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wilfem:
Same here. Despite the code even coming up anytime I check it

Mine did same....but after rebooting the decoder couple of times it is now showing, watching MAN CITY VS LIVERPOOL on SNW

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.