Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,596 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (80227 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by addicted268(f): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wonders shall never end.I never thought I'd ever say this but........END TIME FAMILY.lol
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by MDMA: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
lewiscapricorn: Wetin we no go see? Amona tete wa o. Aye n daru o Amona tete bo. Ese n gori Ese lojoojumo.

[size=18pt]Sexuality[/size] is a very touchy subject.

Not everyone enjoys NORMAL sex, yet most of us never talk about it, especially in public. Some people actually deserves to be tweaked a bit, to make them enjoy the procedure more better.

We keep calm, lie and brag about our sexcapades, but deep inside we know we're lying and we're just trying to pretend being the ONE in charge.

And to you, Lewiscapricorn, don't ever compare Argentina to Nigeria. We're enjoy living our lives in delusion here.

They, on the other hand, prefer reality.

Lets keep deceiving ourselves.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by fliexie(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP Just help me inform them to let their rubbish remain in their country
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Dandy52: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
i have many questions to ask the bearer of this news.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Kenec(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is just disgusting, I cant even stand the sight of that man in the first pix
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Lilimax(f): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
joyidarauko: He was born a woman remember , so this one is a story that touch the heart
yeah, his ovaries and womb are still intact. She only tried to transform herself to a male. angry. God is watching them in 2D.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by lilbabyak(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fake man. Insanity at its peak!!
A man can never get pregnant.
That you replaced the wheel covers of a Toyota with
that of a Mercedes doesn't change the car from Toyota
to Mercedes.
It is still running on Toyota's engine.
you killed it... thunder fire them
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by dominique(f): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
SHAAWA: what is so special? a woman who cut her hair and dress like a man gave birth to a baby, A man who wears make up and dress like a woman is the father.

Actually, it goes beyond that. They must have both had surgeries and hormone injections to get them to look like that. We're talking about thousands of dollars. Craze world!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Jayuba(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
After they will say they are wise.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
That child will be one very confused little girl sad
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by oluxy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Doubters, pls research more in order to knw it true.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Sniper4real(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
ABEG, WIA D PIKIN COMOT
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by alotofgrace(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by MakCoby(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Insanity @ Its Peak!!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by dinachi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Where are the homosexuals here who are always in support of what ever two adults do in their private time is nobody's business?
This is the type of nonsense that all these deviants want to bring to Nigeria.They want to start with homosexuality...This is how bad it gets...

If the one born as a man wanted to be a woman why does his dick still stand? If his brain is wired like a woman's own how come he still has erection at the sight of another woman? Bunch of idiots!

The worst kind of deception is self deception. Both of them are essentially what they were at birth, no difference..they are just living in self delusion...

SO THE CORRECT NEWS IS" SILLY MAN WHO WASTED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO LOOK & LIVE LIKE A WOMAN IMPREGNATED HIS IDIOTIC FEMALE PARTNER WHO ALSO WASTED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO LOOK & LIVE LIKE A MAN AND SHE NOW DELIVERED A BABY GIRL..

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Zags001: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
kaka22: Wonder shall never end shocked...

I have a feeling that this thread will soon make fp...

lol, Wonders shal never cease.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nostradamus: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
[/color]This[color=#990000]ThisThis is plain madness
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by IykeChukz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Uwa nmebi... Jisos bia oso oso.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by DocAdray(f): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
SMH...
The couple are obviously 'un-well', i feel for the poor kid.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 2mNaira: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dear Naira landers, there is nothg strange about ds birth.What is strange it.A man sleeps with a woman she gets pregnant and gives birth to a baby girl.Only that the woman physically looks like a man and the man physically looks like a woman.That is why it is transgender.Real the post carefully well.This is a test of ur ability to comprehend a passage written in English.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
where are the END TIME dudes.....this is where it best fits in
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by CGKing(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
My head just start to pain me as I read the first paragraph.

Happy MAD riage life and up side down family baby mama dada pikin from papa whatever.....
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
mnairaland: Dear Naira landers, there is nothg strange about ds birth.What is strange it.A man sleeps with a woman she gets pregnant and gives birth to a baby girl.Only that the woman physically looks like a man and the man physically looks like a woman.That is why it is transgender.Real the post carefully well.This is a test of ur ability to comprehend a passage written in English.

lol
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Hasselbaink: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
MakCoby: Insanity @ Its Peak!!
grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Mercykayy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
It is a natural something!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by chronique(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Madness
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 2mNaira: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
MDMA:

[size=18pt]Sexuality[/size] is a very touchy subject.

Not everyone enjoys NORMAL sex, yet most of us never talk about it, especially in public. Some people actually deserves to be tweaked a bit, to make them enjoy the procedure more better.

We keep calm, lie and brag about our sexcapades, but deep inside we know we're lying and we're just trying to pretend being the ONE in charge.

And to you, Lewiscapricorn, don't ever compare Argentina to Nigeria. We're enjoy living our lives in delusion here.

They, on the other hand, prefer reality.

Lets keep deceiving ourselves.

From ur post,I cat tell dt u are most certainly gay urself.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Evasmillingguy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
ManiCypher: First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina (photos)

Last Wednesday, December 18, the first baby to be born to transgender parents in Argentina was delivered via C-section in the province of Entre Ríos. The proud parents are 26-year-old Alexis Taborda and 28-year-old Karen Bruselario. Alexis was born a woman, but lives as a man and Karen was born a man, but lives as a woman. Because of Argentina's Gender Identity Law passed in May of 2012, the couple have both been able to legally change their genders without gender reassignment surgery, which meant that when they got pregnant via natural means, it was the man, Alexis, who carried the baby. So what about the baby?

Well, the baby was due on December 22 via scheduled C-section, but couldn't wait. Alexis started having contractions the weekend before the scheduled birth, and the baby was born "early" weighing 9.37 pounds (that's a big baby) at Hospital Fermín Salaberry in Victoriain. The couple named their baby girl Génesis Evangelina.

How does dis stop oda women from getting pregnant?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by carik(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't see a normal child coming from that man...
Fine couple but weird condition
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by seangy4konji: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
walahi i no understand this ooo...She na d woman turn man carry d belle or vice versaif na d woman turn man produce d pikin then its no news now.!!!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by mathskill: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.