Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. (4638 Views)

The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration / Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) / Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
So many people viewing, but nobody wants to share their experience...
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chimaritoponcho: so skyscraper you still geh mind kari all dis your topics wey resemble you enter 2014?
I cut cap 4 u whooh
*two hands in the air* I greet you bros...
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by beckyomas(f): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Eya! I for comment o but i no be guy. Abi make i talk the one i do to guys? Lol
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by cbrass(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wooow....that's too bad..I had something similar then but mine was my hotel mates..they just bust into the hostel banging my door...anyway if it was me..I go dey smooth the babe poco a poco..so if she groans and her room mate looks in the direction..she will definitely take her leave...but if she insists....well....
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Saraha1(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
No comment.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by passionate88: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
oluswaggz: Omo dis case na fukk up oo
Big time fukc up
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by cbrass(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
beckyomas: Eya! I for comment o but i no be guy. Abi make i talk the one i do to guys? Lol

Ok let's here it love
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by vizboy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
mine happened just on new year day here.

After all the preparation I put into that day just went to waste.

Ok here is my story

Told her to come over to my house so that we can spend some time together just the 2 of us.

She said ok.

So I started preparing for that day.

Bought a hen for the new year celebration with her and some drinks and the preparation was going smoothly.

Had to trek from my house into town just to get condom.

On getting home from where I went to buy condom she called me and told me she was at my place. I ushered her in with joy and smile on my face.

She settle down and we were discussing less than 30 mins to her arrival time she got a call from her sis asking her where she was,well she told her and before we could say Jack she was at my gate.

Just imagine. And she refused to leave without her sis.

I was angry within me but there was nothing I could do, the sis just spoilt the new year fun for both of us
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Saraha1(f): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Any way I already know say this topic go reach FPso till then .
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
beckyomas: Eya! I for comment o but i no be guy. Abi make i talk the one i do to guys? Lol
oya talk am make we hear.. grin
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
cbrass: Wooow....that's too bad..I had something similar then but mine was my hotel mates..they just bust into the hostel banging my door...anyway if it was me..I go dey smooth the babe poco a poco..so if she groans and her room mate looks in the direction..she will definitely take her leave...but if she insists....well....
hmmm...badt guy, I won't hesitate to try this method when next I'm having a cöck block
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
vizboy: mine happened just on new year day here.

After all the preparation I put into that day just went to waste.

Ok here is my story

Told her to come over to my house so that we can spend some time together just the 2 of us.

She said ok.

So I started preparing for that day.

Bought a hen for the new year celebration with her and some drinks and the preparation was going smoothly.

Had to trek from my house into town just to get condom.

On getting home from where I went to buy condom she called me and told me she was at my place. I ushered her in with joy and smile on my face.

She settle down and we were discussing less than 30 mins to her arrival time she got a call from her sis asking her where she was,well she told her and before we could say Jack she was at my gate.

Just imagine. And she refused to leave without her sis.

I was angry within me but there was nothing I could do, the sis just spoilt the new year fun for both of us
lwkmd....chai, see big fucck up, dat girl sis shd be given an award for the best show-stopper. Konji na bastard!!
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice write up and control of english but the plot is too fake.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
blink182: Nice write up and control of english but the plot is too fake.
Plot? This is not a noolywood script bro. It's a true-life experience.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Dlionsheart: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
PRESENT!!!

(just in case there will be allowance for participants, this is the almighty January)
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by vizboy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
lwkmd....chai, see big fucck up, dat girl sis shd be given an award for the best show-stopper. Konji na bastard!!
no be small one oh.

Konji na really bastard.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by vizboy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
blink182: Nice write up and control of english but the plot is too fake.
nA REAL STORY oh
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
vizboy: nA REAL STORY oh
No be super story oo
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by cbrass(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lol...guys somthing happened and I was the one playing the role of that girl that blocked your parole...shey u go hear the gist....
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by LoganRebirth: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Most of the times,the perpetrators are always the ugly and jealous type.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Enegod(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
cbrass: Lol...guys somthing happened and I was the one playing the role of that girl that blocked your parole...shey u go hear the gist....
share am with us jor, no dulling oo
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by ITbomb(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lionbite: This should be moved to the Literature section...... The thing long die. I read only the first paragraph
This is embarrassing
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Newkidoo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
I will share myn 2mao.Gudnite..
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by cbrass(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't know what some people have with afternoon and sex...could it be the heat that warms every body and the next thing that comes to the sexually minded is intimacy?
well I didn't quite understand this not until my eyes beheld a clever smoothing session that definitely would have catastrophed to a banging session.

It was so sunny on a week day like that in school, I was just returning from a long and boring lecture..I think the course was PHY 407 or so( pls don't ask me the course content cos I can't even remember the course title sef). I decided to go to my friends hostel since I didn't see him class that day- wells its not that I really care like that but who knows I could be lucky to meet some Jollof-rice in the pot...oops sorry I meant concortion.

So I walked as fast as my leg could carry me, menh the sun was bitting so hard that I began to wonder if its our numerous sin in my school that caused it, but I kept on walkin...walking...and VIOLA!!! Am at my friends house...what a relief....then something happened!

I don't knock when am going to my friends hostel..infact I have a spare key..but I sensed unfamiliar scent at the door so I decided to be social and knocked. Ko! Ko! Ko! Koooo!...no response..I tried again ko! Ko! Kooo!!...

What's wrong with this guy sef...he must have been sleeping like the JONAH in the holy bible..so I pushed the door and.....OMG!!!! ...oops...it was is elder brother on the bed...but he wasn't alone..there was another creature lying beside him...I just worked straight into the kitchen pretending to to see them.

On getting to the kitchen I carefully observed them from a small opening in the kitchen door.....Holy Moses!!!his fingers were some where in the lady's......hmmm.....emmm.....to be continued
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Jerrick(m): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2014
I laugh in russia grin
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2014
@op u guys fucck up the roommate sense whatsup u and ur babe de pretend like two holy holy piple when she ask if she is not stopping something una for tell am say una wan bang @op the roommate na born again ? If not una fall hand
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2014
cbrass: I don't know what some people have with afternoon and sex...could it be the heat that warms every body and the next thing that comes to the sexually minded is intimacy?
well I didn't quite understand this not until my eyes beheld a clever smoothing session that definitely would have catastrophed to a banging session.

It was so sunny on a week day like that in school, I was just returning from a long and boring lecture..I think the course was PHY 407 or so( pls don't ask me the course content cos I can't even remember the course title sef). I decided to go to my friends hostel since I didn't see him class that day- wells its not that I really care like that but who knows I could be lucky to meet some Jollof-rice in the pot...oops sorry I meant concortion.

So I walked as fast as my leg could carry me, menh the sun was bitting so hard that I began to wonder if its our numerous sin in my school that caused it, but I kept on walkin...walking...and VIOLA!!! Am at my friends house...what a relief....then something happened!

I don't knock when am going to my friends hostel..infact I have a spare key..but I sensed unfamiliar scent at the door so I decided to be social and knocked. Ko! Ko! Ko! Koooo!...no response..I tried again ko! Ko! Kooo!!...

What's wrong with this guy sef...he must have been sleeping like the JONAH in the holy bible..so I pushed the door and.....OMG!!!! ...oops...it was is elder brother on the bed...but he wasn't alone..there was another creature lying beside him...I just worked straight into the kitchen pretending to to see them.

On getting to the kitchen I carefully observed them from a small opening in the kitchen door.....Holy Moses!!!his fingers were some where in the lady's......hmmm.....emmm.....to be continued
O boy yeeeee!! Abeg come continue, I dey enjoy dis tori lik madt...
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by beckyomas(f): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=sкчscrαρεr™]oya talk am make we hear..
I for talk o but my bf is a nlder. Abi you want am to sack me? Lol
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by cbrass(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2014
....Let's Continue the stroy.. You know God is in heaven and He observes the work of men on earth here, that was what I was doing in the kitchen observing this two descendants of Adam and Eve.

They were lying on their tomy on the bed and there was a laptop infront which was also on the bed... they were watching a movie ..you know all those long india garbages..sorry film, but I was lead in the spirit (I don't know if it was the holy spirit or some familiar spirit) to look further and I was so shocked when I saw the bros arm thrown over the girls back...hmm so what's the big deal about that..but I looked further and observed a strange movement of the fingers.

Ok before I submit my findings..just want to let you know that I avoided error due to parallax, I made sure I cut down on my garri intake so I don't get a compromised vision...and...abegi joh let's me tell you what I saw..

Ghen!! Ghen..!! I saw that the bros two fingers were working as a venier caliper holding on to something but I didn't realy know what they were holding...ok just imagine you want to hold a cigarette...yess...u get..that was how the bros fingers held to that thing..and the bros fingers started moving in a translational motion(pls forgive me..na physics I go study for scl)..

I became confused and was wondering what this bro was doing..then I heard a soft,and also loud and impecable moan..auuhh!!! ....Auuh!!!!..ooohh!!..auuhh!!!...I thought it was from the movie from the laptop but two people can't be fighting and you will be hearing soft sexy moans noww...and I saw what shocked me! The bros was carefuly and secretly rolling the babes ni.p.p.l.e.s with his two fingers in a translational motion..omg! You need to see this girls chest..just like a water melon..

I couldn't continue like this!!! This is intimidation and just like the slogan of my school goes.."INTIMIDATION WE CONDONE NOT"...I bolt out of the kitchen like Usein Bolt and they both seperated with utmost alacrity...and the bros who happens to be our spiritual cord gave me a soft smile that pissed me off, then I pretended to be going for another lecture...hardly have I closed the door and about to turn that I heard a rhapsody of rhythmical movement of the bed and audio which reminds me of the one I heard earlier but this one was gotten to a high crescendo...please I don't know what could be going since am outside oo....but the spirit tells me they are........!!! THE END
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2014
^^^ yeeeee!! This your story gave me multiple hard-on's.

Now I feel like phucking somebody..

*searches for my shadow, where is this girl sef!!* grin
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=beckyomas][/quote]No, ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why U Should Date A Guy With Afro / If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) / Look At This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.