Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) (1623 Views)

Reasons Older Women Should Not Settle For Less In Marriage Like The World Wants! / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / If You Were To Be Nigerian's President, Wud You Accept Gay Marriage Like Obama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
so can some one explain this

Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by tushburg(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Naija Guys are not ready to settle down even after settling down

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by Gelengelen: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
marriage is a big burden.

men don tire to dey suffer

suffer from too much fvck

suffer from too much nagging

suffer from too many hospital Bills

school fées is another wahala

fvck from monday to sunday no rest. still she screams she is not satisfy.

she carry all her family wahala Côme put her brothers and sisters make i sponsor them for schoool and my children still dey there.

why wont men run from manage?

abeg! make una leave me.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
lol
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hehehe NAIJA has the biggest comedy industry I swear.gringrin
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
SirJeffry:
Hehehe NAIJA has the biggest comedy industry I swear.gringrin

true talk
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
waiter!!!!
a plate of eba for all those guys that dodged the flower abeg
it didn't easy at ol at ol.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by Tonischuller(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by 9jaboi8701(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Gelengelen:

she carry all her family wahala Côme put her brothers and sisters make i sponsor them for schoool and my children still dey there.

abeg! make una leave me.

Hahahahahahaha. cheesy

Emmm in d first pic, the guy on white shirt and black trouser by d left and d second pic, d gal on black top and blue jeans. Those two people are destined for each other grin
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by ststyreal(f): 1:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Gelengelen:

abeg! make una leave me.

I feel u, u r very real.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2015
9jaboi8701:

Hahahahahahaha. cheesy

Emmm in d first pic, the guy on white shirt and black trouser by d left and d second pic, d gal on black top and blue jeans. Those two people are destined for each other grin
Prophecy!
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by cosby02(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Money! Money!! Money!!! That is why it's like that.
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Na lie people are getting married everyday. Its those selection squad that are still single especially the i too fine girls. The ugly ones are getting married like kilode
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by Raalsalghul: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Gelengelen:

abeg! make una leave me.

For real! For real!
Re: Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) by JaySea: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Gelengelen:
abeg! make una leave me.

Barman!!! Abeg bring 7 bottles for this my guy. Hin head dey dere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes / Penastory: Advice Me: Is It Wrong If I Get Married To My Late Sister’s Husband? / Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.