Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. (4637 Views)

The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration / Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) / Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by CS0TM: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
L0L....sorry bro.

Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2014
^^ Chief Security Officer?
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by cbrass(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
^^^ yeeeee!! This your story gave me multiple hard-on's.

Now I feel like phucking somebody..

*searches for my shadow, where is this girl sef!!* grin

Ahahahahahahahhahahahah
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Saraha1(f): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
You guys should not corrupt my mind abeg, am. Just coming from a programe.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sarah a: You guys should not corrupt my mind abeg, am. Just coming from a programe.
Are you a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tall And Ugly Guy Versus Short And Handsome Guy: Which One Do Ladies Prefer? / Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? / Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.