Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (48865 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by lordfalcao(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Raypawer: As a student i can help you open a bulk sms website which is personally yours and you can make money by sending bulk sms for groups, organizations, departmental meetings and also advertise your site so people can register and send bulk sms through your sms site.

contact me on
admin@technetsms.com
do you teach for free?
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by lordfalcao(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Intellab:
Yes
do no hope for me?? what of using a friends laptop
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Angelstartups(f): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
As a student,you have a good population to serve on campus,just look around you what students need.Photocopied docs,fastchops,games,tutorials,etc.
You can register on Angelstartups.com.ng if you have great business ideas to meet investors.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by akonucheinfo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please I want to ask, to run the photocoping business, how much can start the business with? Whether in school environment or off campus
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by fitzjoephilo: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
mayorall:

I can help you customise this for your school and you sell to resellers. You make 100-200% gain. If Started with 50k. You will make 50-100k as only gain...
.I wud luv to engage n such business, hw can I contact... send me ur e.mail ad tnx
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by sapiosexual(f): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Are you a student or working and will like to make some spare cash? Or currently unemployed and will like to start a small business that requires little capital as low as 10-20K or even a zero down payment and make no less than 25% profit per product?

We offer a 0% down payment for our goods for students in Lagos only. We would expand to other schools soon.

We supply jewelry items btw N800-N2500(wholesale price) price range. And we make free delivery to Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan.

To sign up for our Student Retailer Program when we visit your school you will need the following:

1, School ID card and other proofs that you are a student of that institution.
2, 2 referees that will be your guarantor.

For further inquires

Send us an email to truerebelng@gmail.com
BB pin: 21659E1E
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by kayjegs: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2014
Hello,

I am Kayode and introducing some packages to you which together is called the TOTAL PACKAGE. It contains materials and write-ups on getting things done and improving one's life. These are collections from my experience as a business consultant, online/offline business commentator on nairaland and linkedin, academic commentator as a general life coach.

FIRST PACKAGE contains the following:
Ideas of starting a Transport Business (Haulage, Passenger Inter and Intra State Transport Biz) including the Profits and cost analysis.
Ideas for particular businesses which are new ideas with particular target markets e.g starting food vendoring or restaurant businesses on campuses etc.
Innovative ideas that work abroad which can also work in Nigeria based on the need.
Packaging products for effective marketing
How to start a Poultry business - Profits and cost analysis
Snail rearing business - Profits and cost analysis
Goat farming business - Profits and cost analysis
Fish farming business - Profits and cost analysis
Pig farming business - Profits and cost analysis
Vegetable Farming including pepper, tomatoes - Profit and cost analysis
Steps on how to write a business plan/proposal that works locally and Internationally with sample.
How to make money on the internet as a ecommerce broker and understanding International Markets and Terms.
Contacts of oversea buyers of products such as Cocoa, soyabeans, cassava chips, cashew nuts, crude oil, ginger.
Some tips about downstream sector of Oil especially procuring and selling Kerosene (DPK) and other petroleum products (AGO, PMS).
Tech start-up ideas that programmers and coders could develop in Nigeria and make money.

SECOND PACKAGE
Practice Questions for GRE, GMAT and various Job aptitude tests, Tips on getting foreign scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies and travelling abroad generally.

Even if you dont need this package, you can tell someone or buy for student, retiree, graduates seeking job or business to do, this is your own way of helping someone. This is an opportunity for you. INFORMATION IS POWER. In a few months time, I may not be available for consulting or giving out this information as I will be fully engaged with my PhD studies in Canada. This is why I am taking this opportunity to you. Make hay while the sun shines. The package is available for just N2,000 (not up to the amount you spend on airtime a month). Feel free to ask questions.

Yours in progress
Kayode

NB: You can check my threads on the following links that could be helpful to you one way or the other.

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need
or
https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need
and
https://www.nairaland.com/1418866/process-admission-germany-south-korean
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by seuncool51: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Trottle: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Tumikate97:
No, he isn't. Dr2great said 'U Students should MANAGE the LITTLE(not much)
money ur parent send to u people, u students
should please face ur studies.,u cannot pursue
two things at a time...' There'll be always be an opportunity cost. I have a picx I would like to share a picx saying things about James Franco. The truth is he would have done better if he hadn't involved in any other activity. If you want to study, study well. If u want to do a business, do it well. Dr2great also said he was talking from experience. Umm....
How about killing two birds with a stone (making a 2.1 and making money also). isn't that possible, we all have different financial aspiration you bein comfortable with 12,000 does not mean others should also be comfortable with that. undecided
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Abcruz(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Pls how much can one invest into the photocopying business
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by ayplus80(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by cyrilanih4: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2015
There is no way you can earn free money online without making any investment..This Business Will Put a minimum of N950 perday into your bank account like a damaged ATM machine even while sleeping see website for reg and proofs on my signature
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by McKayConcept(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Join our mini importation business seminar group..... And learn how you can import nice products and sell them very cheap. Chat me up
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Albertibase(m): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2019
I am presently doing a business that has fetched me a lot of money in school now. Call or WhatsApp me 08131289796
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
@
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Ezenku(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Are you a fresh graduate, a nursing Mother, unemployed, have you been looking for a business you can start with 20k or less. Search no further.

I want to introduce you to a very lucrative business. This is a business you do without a Shop and make good profit and you can start it with as low as 20k or less.

T-Shirt business have been thriving in Nigeria for years, No one who does not wear T-Shirt, look around you even as you are reading this you must see someone wearing T-Shirt around you. We are major importer of Indian T-shirts, I want to help Nairalanders to start this business and make some profits.
Note: The goal is to start without a Shop as Shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to your friends, neighbours, colleagues and Church members, you can also sell on Jumia or Konga.

One bundle of Indian T-shirts is from 10k and above but for the benefit of those here seeking extra income I will be supply a bundle at the rate of 8500 Naira then you can sell at the rate of 1200 and above. Here you can start with 2 bundles which 17k.
Please note that a bundle contains 10pcs of T-shirts. It's a very lucrative business as no T-Shirt in Jumia costs less than 1500, you can check it out yourself, when you sell less than 1500 you will experience speedy sales, you can also sell above 1500 depending on your location and environment but remember the cheaper it is the faster you sell.

Order for your bundles now, we deliver nationwide, we can also do export. Call or WhatsApp 08163022356. Don't forget to mention you are calling from Nairaland when you call or Chat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.