Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (22606 Views)

Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

And Postinor 2 is not a prescription drug and available at all chemist and pharmacies nationwide @ less than 300 per card..

If you no see your period after 2 months, That na Goba.. meaning you don buy fake drugs be that.. grin Better go see your nearest chemist for Abortion.
Y will you buy a fake one?? Besides postinor 2 is not dt kind of drug dt d fake is everywhere?? As a girl who has been on some risky biz n its dt time of d month, don't just take it once and stop... Cos some sperms are stubborn grin 2 or 3 consecutively

And if you tried all these and some still survive u come carry; its actually wiser to carry d baby to full term cos dt one na destined child oo if yhu try to abort it anything u see u take
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Girls say i'm gentle, just because i don't flock around with them as expected of me. smh! they don't fear rod.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Ellidude(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Herodion: Girls say i'm gentle, just because i don't flock around with them as expected of me. smh! they don't fear rod.
I'm so LOL-ING MY EYES OUT..

I think they're searching for duh you know?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by 2sexyus: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
ifeanyi_ja: Nairaland gurls pretend not to like sex, they talk as if they neva had premarital sex b4. Girl and pretence
gringringringringringrin YOU DEY MIND DEM?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: Y will you buy a fake one?? Besides postinor 2 is not dt kind of drug dt d fake is everywhere?? As a girl who has been on some risky biz n its dt time of d month, don't just take it once and stop... Cos some sperms are stubborn grin 2 or 3 consecutively

And if you tried all these and some still survive u come carry; its actually wiser to carry d baby to full term cos dt one na destined child oo if yhu try to abort it anything u see u take

Kai!! Walahi talahi.. isi adiro gi mma at all.. grin

Lol @ Stubborn Sperm.. grin

The type wey dey produce Ejima.. grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sike(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
crackhaus: I like the sauce cheesy
Pardon?!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by thymedcurry(f): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oh pulllzzzz! Ladies have sex as much as you want anytime you want. Never be scared of your sexual prowess! If a guy thinks he is using you well too bad for him cause you are using him too!
But beware. Be smart and safe with it. Protection is key. And at all times use ur head and not ur heart.
Btw ladies, if you are about to get married, don't listen to this talk of abstinence... sample that tool and make sure it works perfectly fine to your satisfaction before your wedding night. No one wants to pull down those pants and see her pinky finger dangling in front of her or have a 2min man as a husband.
A lot of guys are all talk with Lil peens. Since marriage is a lifetime institution you shouldn't be burdened with a lifetime of a small peen that is too Lil to work.
Only the smart ones would understand me and the stupid ones wld be found checking out other guys packages and wishing the one they had at home was as big...

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by babestell(f): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
GentleMimi:
1) You as a female can never earn a guy's respect by ''living for him''. 2) Even if u must hv sex wif him,let it be because u enjoy it and u initiated it.Not because u wanna please him!!!!!!

I disagree with (1) and totally agree with (2)
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
thymedcurry: Oh pulllzzzz! Ladies have sex as much as you want anytime you want. Never be scared of your sexual prowess! If a guy thinks he is using you well too bad for him cause you are using him too!
But beware. Be smart and safe with it. Protection is key. And at all times use ur head and not ur heart.
Btw ladies, if you are about to get married, don't listen to this talk of abstinence... sample that tool and make sure it works perfectly fine to your satisfaction before your wedding night. No one wants to pull down those pants and see her pinky finger dangling in front of her or have a 2min man as a husband.
A lot of guys are all talk with Lil peens. Since marriage is a lifetime institution you shouldn't be burdened with a lifetime of a small peen that is too Lil to work.
Only the smart ones would understand me and the stupid ones wld be found checking out other guys packages and wishing the one they had at home was as big...
cheesy cheesy cheesy someone got the drill, abstinence is rubbish, the deal is to be safe. Your head de there jor. The world will be more peaceful if girls know what they want like you.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by babestell(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
thymedcurry: Oh pulllzzzz! Ladies have sex as much as you want anytime you want. Never be scared of your sexual prowess! If a guy thinks he is using you well too bad for him cause you are using him too!

Emmmmm
I like your post. So real
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2014

Wow!!

Good one.. High five yourself for me..

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: ooh Please can you show us this "SCIENTIFICAL PROVE" I'd like to know how it was carried out? Who did it? And the method used to carry out dis research? I'll also like to find out why the parties who enjoy sex d less seem to be the ones who are willing to do anything to get it like LIE, cheat, punch their hommies, promise heaven n earth, sell their birthright grin, invest dia last card in a brothel, turn to MUGu 50 all to 'get some'

Don't mind that dude. Who were the scientists that carried out the experiment? I guess that's another lie circulating now.

I guess if I had come here to encourage abortion he would ve been happy. undecided
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

Don't mind that dude. Who were the scientists that carried out the experiment? I guess that's another lie circulating now.

I guess if I had come here to encourage abortion he would ve been happy. undecided

Are you a Virgin?!

If yes: Then I understand..

If No: Then who is it that moans the loudest during intercourse>!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2014

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
lol only IDIOTS needs to actually go thru with sex to know wether d pe.nis of their to be is small or Big, long or short, wether d tip is pink or black, how many inches it is when it is Erect... If yhu were talking about how long d guy can last in bed u'll be making more sensem
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Aystarz: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
PocketEconomist: I tire o my brother. It is not love but carelessness. Wait till you get married before pregnancy.
It's a she, not a bro.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: lol only IDIOTS needs to actually go thru with sex to know wether d pe.nis of their to be is small or Big, long or short, wether d tip is pink or black, how many inches it is when it is Erect... If yhu were talking about how long d guy can last in bed u'll be making more sensem

Virdict on this post

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Then why can't they make the right choices by refusing to GET LAID HUH??
My guy I follow you dey wonder oo, sorry to say some girls re really steeewpid!!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by tucee31: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
rigarmortis: yes OP...abortion is a proof of love.

if a girl loves a guy and "mistakenly" got preggy for the same guy....

if the guy is not ready to settle down...due to some reasons.......(working on a project that requires full attention, masters degree, has not built his house etc,) then the girl should be able to prove her love and abort the foetus before it
becomes a baby.

yes.....its a proof of love.

Like seriously? Mtcheww. Abegi go siddon ojare.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Kai!! Walahi talahi.. isi adiro gi mma at all.. grin

Lol @ Stubborn Sperm.. grin

The type wey dey produce Ejima.. grin
As in dt kind grin grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: lol only IDIOTS needs to actually go thru with sex to know wether d pe.nis of their to be is small or Big, long or short, wether d tip is pink or black, how many inches it is when it is Erect... If yhu were talking about how long d guy can last in bed u'll be making more sensem
thymedcurry: ... sample that tool and make sure it works perfectly fine to your satisfaction before your wedding night. No one wants to pull down those pants and see her pinky finger dangling in front of her or have a 2min man as a husband.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Are you a Virgin?!

If yes: Then I understand..

If No: Then who is it that moans the loudest during intercourse>!
lol dts not d test of Who loves sex d most?? D test is who cannot do without it?? Who'll be unconfortable wen its not forthcoming, Who will sell even his manhood sef to get itgrin ... That I scream d loudest when I'm giving a new phone does not mean I'm more into my fone than someone who cannot spend a min without his fone... Bsyds u shld know by now girls love drama we ordinarily luv to scream, a person dies we scream, we get a ring we scream, our friend gives birth we scream... Its all part of d drama bsyds u guys luv to feel you are "performing" so y not do d guy a favour n scream ur head off even when its dry grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Okeycima: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

O jeez! Mynd easy jor no need of calling names. Like I said, some girls fall into the wrong hands early. I remember when I was still in secondary school, 15 year olds were already 'dating' 25-30 year old men! Now these old men were just taking advantage of them but how were they to know at that age? At such early stage you can make some girls believe any rubbish and I'm no psychologist but that can affect their reasoning. Our parents didn't even give us appropriate sex education, they just pretended that there was nothing like sex! So the problem isn't inherent stupiditty but rather lack of proper sex education.
u r correct u know as i am now i do have 15yr old girl dat is our family friends daughter dat is telling me dat she loves me.after talking to her about sex education she won't listen to me stating dat she is in love with me.CAN U IMAGINE DAT
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
I'm so LOL-ING MY EYES OUT..

I think they're searching for duh you know?

cheesy
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: lol dts not d test of Who loves sex d most?? D test is who cannot do without it?? Who'll be unconfortable wen its not forthcoming, Who will sell even his manhood sef to get itgrin ... That I scream d loudest when I'm giving a new phone does not mean I'm more into my fone than someone who cannot spend a min without his fone... Bsyds u shld know by now girls love drama we ordinarily luv to scream, a person dies we scream, we get a ring we scream, our friend gives birth we scream... Its all part of d drama bsyds u guys luv to feel you are "performing" so y not do d guy a favour n scream ur head off even when its dry grin

Men can do without sex... Dont be decieved.

Sex for most men is more of a thing of conquest and pride..

Infact, I am very guilty.. The sex is not what excites me, its the thrill of the chase and basking in the euphoria of my conquest.. grin

Women on the other hand, actually enjoy the sex more.. Thats why na una dey display pass, shout pass and when una reach final bus stop, una go start to behave like who T.B Joshua dey commot evil spirit for ehn body grin

#Dr. Aboki said so..
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=Les][/quote] Don't know y u had to rewrite her post u'd hv simply replied... Buh to d topic even a 2 Min man has a cure d reason is mostly psychological or health related and d remedy is quite easy besides stamina drugs even traditional/herbal ones are everywhere now.. N quite affordablegrin besides a ten minute man durin courtship can turn to a 1 min Man after marriage what do you do then RUN?? Like I said d reasons are usually psychological or health related so anybody can become dt anytime in life or even loose interest in sex totaly... So only d 'UN-EDUCATED' will fall for dt crap grin

As for performing to d best of your satisfaction... D only person who can perform to d best of your satisfaction is someone who you teach to do just that... No 2 pple are d same n a sex machine wit Woman A might really nt be hitting it right wit me.. So u guys will explore and learn yhur bodies together as it should be.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by thymedcurry(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2014

Ok...and your point is
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Men can do without sex... Dont be decieved.

Sex for most men is more of a thing of conquest and pride..

Infact, I am very guilty.. The sex is not what excites me, its the thrill of the chase and basking in the euphoria of my conquest.. grin

Women on the other hand, actually enjoy the sex more.. Thats why na una dey display pass, shout pass and when una reach final bus stop, una go start to behave like who T.B Joshua dey commot evil spirit for ehn body grin

#Dr. Aboki said so..
REALLY?? MEN CAN DO WITHOUT SEX?? This is news to me, they all act like they are gonna die if they don't get it d nxt minute, use every form of cajole pleas n even threats in d book grin

As for d gymnastics and shout I hv told you dt 80% of d tym its just to hype you guys ego DO NOT BE DECEIVED most of the screams and shouts are manufactured just to giv d guy a sense dt he is good wen in truth he sucks... N then comes d faked orgasm grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
thymedcurry:

Ok...and your point is

Her point is: Duration matters over Size.. grin

Chomzy is that correct?!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: Don't know y u had to rewrite her post u'd hv simply replied... Buh to d topic even a 2 Min man has a cure d reason is mostly psychological or health related and d remedy is quite easy besides stamina drugs even traditional/herbal ones are everywhere now.. N quite affordablegrin besides a ten minute man durin courtship can turn to a 1 min Man after marriage what do you do then RUN?? Like I said d reasons are usually psychological or health related so anybody can become dt anytime in life or even loose interest in sex totaly... So only d 'UN-EDUCATED' will fall for dt crap grin

As for performing to d best of your satisfaction... D only person who can perform to d best of your satisfaction is someone who you teach to do just that... No 2 pple are d same n a sex machine wit Woman A might really nt be hitting it right wit me.. So u guys will explore and learn yhur bodies together as it should be.
you are applying too much logic, sex is about passion and not logic. Besides, men can do without sex depending on their libido anyway.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
thymedcurry:

Ok...and your point is
My point is whatever point you gain from it. There are quite a lot to be gotten
Mr Aboki:
Her point is: Duration matters over Size.. grin
Chomzy is that correct?!
Mr. ABoki na you get yhur mouth oo grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2014

Ehm... Abstinence is a choice and a personal one, no one can force it on another person even if they wanted to. If you had read the first post you would ve understood me better. I'm just saying in all the prowess, keep your self safe!

And may I ask how you know you're about to get married? Like will you marry yourself? Or is it when you're of age and dating? What if after sampling the relationship doesn't work out? Or is it when he puts a ring on it then sampling begins? Lmao! You've not heard of those who wore rings for 3 yrs without marriage abi? Just browse romance section and you'll find such topics. If you guys are meant to be, it'll work out whether you sample or not.

And what if the one you're sampling isn't good enough? Onto the next na? Then the next is ok but not as satisfying? Then unto the next rii? You'll keep sampling till you find the one that takes you to cloud nine? Then what if you're just a side chick to the best of em? Unto the next... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.