Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (34458 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by bxcode(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2014
Nonso23:

What are you saying ?? until the day you go jam person wey go dey stare at you like psycho... the kind fear wey go catch you no go get part 2. grin

I don't agree with the op
Someone i know can relate to that staring issue gringringrin
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2014
Nonso23:

What are you saying ?? until the day you go jam person wey go dey stare at you like psycho... the kind fear wey go catch you no go get part 2. grin

I don't agree with the op
Really?
Hmmmn
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by EzePromoe: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2014
Dyt:

Eze?
I don't diss men o
Chineke
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't lie, because I've been stalking you for some time now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Don't lie, because I've been stalking you for some time now lipsrsealed

Shey when men do bad make I no talk ni?
I love my man o, so much
Beyond the cloud
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by EzePromoe: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dyt:

Shey when men do bad make I no talk ni?
I love my man o, so much
Beyond the cloud
Na Sapele water tinz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Na Sapele water tinz cheesy

Which one be dat o

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Up Mondi! I agree with your post.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Afam4eva(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Whoever said women are always the problem.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by ifeomabernard(f): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tell dat to dem!
#dayum
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Smily202(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm. ..
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by baggy4luv(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
They are the problem joh..how come i increased in weight after breaking up...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Logan_Rebirth: Story story story.

God created the world,create Adam,he rest.
He created woman,nobody rest again.
Pls Can we all just agree the world would be a better place without women?

Any Biblical evidence?
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by realbee(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mondisweets: God told Adam (not Eve) not to eat from the tree, if he knew any better he would have listened to God. Nowhere in the bible did it state that Eve put a machete behind his head and forced him to eat grin its a choice he made and acted upon it
sista eve did not put a matchete on behind his head looto but if it was a matchete it would hv been beta, d 'weapon' dat eve was danglin on his face was d most dangerous, dat weapon dat was later used 2 kill abacha, and remember they were naked oo! no man will resist at when a lady is usin dat weapon, its more dangerous dan atomic bomb, rememba its dat same weapon dat destroys sordom & gomorra.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Tonylyte(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Damn! I need a license to kill.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Begging for same masculine ingenuity she disdains. Good "No" miguel don't do such for her. Nonsense
San Miguel:

Huh undecided undecided . NOOOOOOOOOO angry
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
She was holding you down! Kai!
baggy4luv: They are the problem joh..how come i increased in weight after breaking up...
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Slyp: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Waltzykay: Your thread is onpoint mondi, bt u knw itz jst an african thing cuz a white lady cant take dat kinda poo 4rm her lover.

Why using white as an example? Black can never turn white and white can never turn black. Problem started in African marrages since the day blacks begin to live as white. if we had repected ourselves, have regards for whom we are and our value, I believe strongly that the white would rather tryed to copy our family life style.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Begging for same masculine ingenuity she disdains. Good "No" miguel don't do such for her. Nonsense
San Miguel:
Caracta: @ San Miguel, awwwww! That's so sweet. Can you do another one for me? Please. Say yes!
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by T4Tsolomon(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
NOTED....we will try and work on it...beta stil inform your female counterparts too...they will sure need it
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
realbee:
sista eve did not put a matchete on behind his head looto but if it was a matchete it would hv been beta, d 'weapon' dat eve was danglin on his face was d most dangerous, dat weapon dat was later used 2 kill abacha, and remember they were naked oo! no man will resist at when a lady is usin dat weapon, its more dangerous dan atomic bomb, rememba its dat same weapon dat destroys sordom & gomorra.

Real weapon of mass destruction. grin grin
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by claremont(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
As long as both parties stick to their cultural and religiously prescribed roles, there would be no issues; problems start when the woman starts to usurp the role of the man and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Caracta(f): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
ocman: Begging for same masculine ingenuity she disdains. Good "No" miguel don't do such for her. Nonsense
San Miguel:

What's this one saying? tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by REIN619(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
#BULLSHIT »TRASH

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by EdwinOse: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dear OP, you have even shown why girls are problems in relationships.

You are a carton of alomo...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Munzakah(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=Caracta]See them feel all superior yet they cry when women break their hearts. You begin to hear, "Baby pls don't go. Please." Pffftttt. Just check out the "cry-baby" threads on romance section...always opened by the BOYS!

And do I need to talk about the "rate me" pics? Low self-esteem at its finest.

@mondisweets, I dey your back gidigba.

*spreads mat* A man that cry for a woman doesn't wat he is doing
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
niceeeee
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by kazyhm(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
realbee:

Laff wan kill me die
ROTF
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by kazyhm(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Here is my post from a thread related to this one, edited in very few places but the same in totality.

I'm a lover of women, don't get it twisted...these are just observations, so feel free to crush my self-esteem if you don't like what you see 

crackhaus:
It is not always the fault of the woman/girl, but it's a lot more so than it is the fault of the man.Here are a few points;

- women are creatures of emotion. Only about 3% of the decisions y'all make is logical, the remain 97% is mainly sentiments based on how you feel you should be treated.

- I hardly ever hear a man say,
"I want to be treated like a king"... But women churn out the phrase,
"I should be treated like a queen" a lot more so.
This is why I think y'all over-rate yourselves too much, cos truthfully, a good man can tell when a woman deserves to be treated like a queen and unfortunately, these 'queen' nominees are quite few.

- attitude! Yes attitude!
The moment a woman doesn't get what she wants or have her way, she resorts to calling men all sort of derogatory names.
For example, during an argument between a man and his spouse...a time comes when the woman in an attempt at gaining the upper hand, begins to refer to her spouse as acting like a child, or being immature.
She does this for no reason, other than the fact that her man has a stronger argument but her 'pride' won't let her admit it.

- now it's a known fact that women don't like being taken for granted. Y'all feel that just for the reason of having a va.gi.na, men are supposed to kiss your as.ses whether you deserve it or not. This is a delusion from the pit of hell!
Yea, men have egos but what the nazi-feminists and pro-feminists don't understand is that trying to create equality is a lost battle. The world has being made to accomodate a man while the woman remains a companion or helper, this is the way God designed it.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EGO!

- the availability of a woman is by far outweighed by the availability of a man, forget them damn statistics.
A woman's biological/reproductive clock starts ticking the moment puberty sets in. A medical study I once read states that,
"A woman is born with all the eggs she'll ever have in her life, and these eggs die off yearly. A man on the other hand doesn't stop producing sperm eggs until he's well into the late 60's."
Now going by that info, it's safe to say that y'all are needed to start a family as soon as possible (and try to stick with it), probably more so than men.

- the men vs. women factor is entirely orchestrated by women, this is a known truth.
For every time a man gets antagonistic towards a woman, a woman is being antagonistic 5x already elsewhere.
This is also related to the 'emotional nature' of women.

- this final point, which is not a point really but just a summary of everything above, deals with the ego-trips of both men and women.
Men are smart, women are smarter!
Men don't like to admit it, and women don't know that most men actually prefer they think this way.

This is why there will always be a battle of the sexes, which I personally find amusing anyway.
Faults can come from both sides, but most of the time when it comes from a woman...she goes on an all out emotional tussle for supremacy because y'all know that physically you don't stand a chance.

Note - All points and assumptions above are valid for but not restricted only to people in a 'healthy' relationship.
Cases of physical abuse, ra.pe, criminal attitude towards women, etc, is/are exempted

The true truth................vry bitter
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by kennyamusan(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Laugh no go kill me !!! But seriously,she has a point but on the oda hand,women are not straight forward in things (They don't really know what they want ) due to their hormonal imbalance that behaves in a funny way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out These Prewedding Pictures / My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / Guys And Their Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.