Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (34423 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GentleMimi: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
crackhaus: Oestrogen and progesterone-filled topic & thread... Smh!

The girls are about to get emotional here with a lot of attitude... wink
I will sit this one out till I'm motivated enough to go supersonic with my counter argument.

*whistling and watching*
And i can smell ur testosterone and ego all the way from here.I'll rather sleep off the wawawa...Zzzzzzzzzz....

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
realbee:
sista eve did not put a matchete on behind his head looto but if it was a matchete it would hv been beta, d 'weapon' dat eve was danglin on his face was d most dangerous, dat weapon dat was later used 2 kill abacha, and remember they were naked oo! no man will resist at when a lady is usin dat weapon, its more dangerous dan atomic bomb, rememba its dat same weapon dat destroys sordom & gomorra.
Lol I doubt the fruit that was talked about in the bible was Eve's lady parts.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by unmask: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
If in a relationship women aren't the problem, then it certainly has to be the devil.... Its either the women or the devil..... Women or devil...... Even my nephew in kindergarten knows this
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Sam32(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Caracta: @mondisweets, I dey your back gidigba.

*spreads mat*

Lack of Job:p
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Emaprince: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
In relationship, the man or the woman can possibly be the prob but generally women are problem!!!

Imagine three male friends staying together for like 3yrs without any prob or they may have differences which they will surely setttle as men.but once one of them brings his girlfriend/wife to stay with them..their friendship is tearing apart beyond repair.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by crackhaus: 12:08am On Jan 05, 2014
GentleMimi:
And i can smell ur testosterone and ego all the way from here.
I'll rather sleep off the wawawa...Zzzzzzzzzz....
And I'll rather take that as a compliment...thanks wink

*pours cold water on her body to wake her up*
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by addictiv(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2014
People should learn that no one is above error n mistakes. Women no matter how controversial they are have had their fair share of the society placing them second rate. Even in instances where a woman is more qualified n competent in a job or role, she is pushed to the back based on sentiments due to her gender. while placing a critical role on a lady my be seen as a risk, if she is given the needed support n guidance to enable her steer through such challenges. She ll come out more confident n can be able to make tougher decisions in due course. Guys should try as much as possible to encourage n tolerate their women. Women should take those little things that re entrusted to them seriously. Cos she who is faithful in little things is always rewarded with bigger things.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by HarryPotter22: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2014
Women are necessary evils. Shikena.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by ichommy(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2014
If I hear
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by AbuMikey(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2014

Tah!!!

Women are the cause of relationship troubles.
Well, I'm talking from what I heard.

Maybe when I get into a relationship, I will update this thread on who the cause of troubles really are. smiley

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Princeadebayo1(m): 12:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Women are real problems,they ar nt easy,they are complicated,sometimes confused blah blah blah,,,,,,i fear dem small.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by satellitedaisy: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2014
I hate long threads, I couldn't read it
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by chidaddy1198(m): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2014
Treat a woman nice n u will get the best from her heart. Give her confident, protect n listen to her n u will never regret having her by ur side. Guys stop being dominant always seek to understand then be understood. truly guys r d issue

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Skinni10ne: 2:26am On Jan 05, 2014
I wouldn't mind if some of the men on this thread turn gay. If women are the problem, be with men. Its quite simple really. Make ur life easier for all of us...

...instead of bashing/nagging about women.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by niyitogun(m): 3:22am On Jan 05, 2014
Quick word of advice from my little experience....
1) do get into a relationship with someone who is not emotionally mature
2) self centered (the types that only ask what they get from a relationship and never what can i invest in it)
3) someone who doesn't communicate appropriately and goes silent when hurting expecting you to be a mind reader
4) someone who doesn't value you as much as you value them
5) for me i also include, anyone who isn't humble in this list.

Applies to both guys and ladies. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by nydraps(m): 4:22am On Jan 05, 2014
angry What is this one saying??
chidaddy1198: Treat a woman nice n u will get the best from her heart. Give her confident, protect n listen to her n u will never regret having her by ur side. Guys stop being dominant always seek to understand then be understood. truly guys r d issue
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by geeq01(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Omo!!!!! She's right embarassed
We guys need to listen more n complain less

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets: I have noticed that a lot of guys (on NL) hardly ever think a man can go wrong in a relationship. For instance, if someone created a thread that his girlfriend cheated on him, guys are quick to insult her and tell him to move on and if a girl creates a thread that a guy cheated on her, most of the guys will probably say that maybe she just wasn't good enough or use the same old "men are polygamous by nature" myth. A relationship will never be happy and healthy if you think its all about making the man happy.

A lot of guys tend to say women don't know what they want, but have you actually sit down to talk to your woman to know what she wants? Just because your grandfather told you that your grandmother liked A,B,C doesn't mean every other woman Goes with the same list. The biggest problem with guys (especially the NL ones) is that they don't take time to know what a woman wants and how she wants it. For instance, guys complain that most girls aren't adventurous, remember we all have different personalities and react to things differently (just because you like watching cage fighting it doesn't mean your woman has to like it too) take time to know what your woman likes. Don't be the boring guys who expects his woman to love playing FIFA while you don't even attempt to do anything she enjoys the most with her.

Most guys would rather leave a relationship when things get tough rather than fixing it. Most guys believe that once they betray a woman's trust and she forgives him, it means that everything just goes back to normal at the snap of a finger, but that is never the case. You take time to build that trust again, your actions will determine if you are worthy of being trusted again. Don't do anything stupid that you know will jeopardize your relationship and expect everything to go back to normal simply because you apologized for your silly actions. it has to go beyond a mere apology, your actions have to prove it too.

Every woman has her own likes and dislikes. The biggest mistake you can make is assuming that what you did for an ex will simply work on any other woman. This is the reason why i believe you have to know your woman before you decide to date. Drop that, "if i don't ask her now another guy will do it before me" mentality, a sensible person worth keeping wouldn't just jump into a relationship with someone she hardly knows. Whats the point of rushing into a relationship and then come back on NL making noise about how difficult women are. Who told you to rush into a relationship with someone you don't know. Don't assume all women want the same things and the same treatment. We differ

you would rather talk about your partner. this is the most immature thing that a lot of guys do, if you woman cant make your favorite dish the way you like it, instead of talking to her about it you would rather go tell your friends how much of a bad cook she is. If you know how to make it better why don't you spend that saturday weekend with her showing her where she is going wrong instead of talking about it to your friends sunday to sunday, which never resolves anything. Same thing goes with sex, if she just lies there like rotten wood, why don't you start telling her want you would want her to do. Stop going to your uncles weekend after weekend asking him for advice, he isn't the woman you are being intimate with, he cant possibly know how she likes it. If you think he knows best,maybe you should consider dating him instead undecided you can make suggestions during the act or better yet if you. Are comfortable with it, have a day you will sit down and talk about what you really want when you making love. Some of you may even be surprised that the reason why she never puts energy into it is because you will just be wasting her time, you never attempt to please her.

being pretentious will not do any good in a relationship. lying about your financial status, occupation or your background will only damage your relationship. Don't go on dates you cant afford simply because you want to please a woman, because once you start big she will be expecting that you maintain the same standards. If you know your are just an ordinary clerk dont try and make it sound like something else big and fancy, because the day she figures how fake you are, she will leave you faster than you can say her first name. Let a girl fall in love with you, nit some cooked up guy you wish you were.

As much as you think you are the captain of the ship, a relationship still requires effort from both parties. Its not just about a woman pleasing her man, but its about both parties pleasing each other

You are taking things too seriously
Do you know some of the people you are referring to are not even men
Many of them are boys wey never even sprout one single bia hia for chin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 05, 2014
chidaddy1198: Treat a woman nice n u will get the best from her heart. Give her confident, protect n listen to her n u will never regret having her by ur side. Guys stop being dominant always seek to understand then be understood. truly guys r d issue
Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by ohans4u(m): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2014
Treat a woman or man nice, if he/she wants to stay "good", if he/she wants to go "fine"..... But at d longrun he/she would realise who really has positive impact in their life.
U can never satisfy yourself talk more of a partner. New Wants/need will keep arising

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by bank2k4real(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2014
Happy Sunday....check my signature.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by thymedcurry(f): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2014
Logan_Rebirth: Story story story.

God created the world,create Adam,he rest.
He created woman,nobody rest again.
Pls Can we all just agree the world would be a better place without women?

Am beginning to think you swing that way Bro undecided
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Skynet247(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2014
Women generally are multipliers... Give her money-she makes u a great soup... Give her a house-she makes it a home... Give her sperm-she gives you a child... Give here trouble- she gives you HELL... Yea women gat dar p. So as men too... But guys a gathering without women,one gets bored... Women are spices that gives beauty to a man's life... If you complain "she dnt knw wat she want" -if you can't figure 85% of it, then why are you in a relationship?...

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by here: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2014
I am a believer of "recently around developing countries particularly Africa,people tend to want to see who they love suffer and if they dont see them do that there is a feeling something is missing".

Don't ever try to put the blame on a gender in the war of the matters of the heart,while trying to justify behaviour of few you talked about you have ended up laying all on "men".

Believe me the problem is this "each gender believes s/he should be worshiped" and when one wants more and stop being considerate things happen. Each gender hates to see the other "know too much about what they want".

Also understand its neither "men's" fault if your man cheats nor "women's" fault if your woman is something else.

These comments you mentioned,you dont know what they have been through. or what environment they are so pls dont judge them.When I see a failed case I just feel its an unfortunate case and wish them goodluck but no sane person should take sides if you want to help "them".About Grandfather's advice I need you to withdraw that, because "our parents were never wrong" so pls never ever try to judge anyway they lived their lives.

If s/he cheats or acts wrongly I expect the victim to say " I might not forgive now bt pls give me sometime to heal,that way the other party doesnt carryon thinking all is well.So ask me I say if such things were not said when appology was tendered then dont tell me,s/he wasnt supposed to carryon like nothing happened.Express yourself about what you want!

Ever wondered why no matter how bitter some persons are these days still marriage is still regarded as the best thing to happen to them.Do yourselves for all we care but marriage and relationships will never stop.

Yes lies have been believed over years,but they are like proverbs,stop trying to change it by declaring a war.People will do them no matter how anyone tries to stop them.Yes males were told she is this or that but she is everyman's dream. Is he also her dream lately? You tell me.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Samuel8604: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2014
cannt finish all dis joor,,,giv a summary of all pls
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by ceeceeco: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2014
Fear women..they're something else.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by troy20(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2014
crackhaus: Here is my post from a thread related to this one, edited in very few places but the same in totality.

I'm a lover of women, don't get it twisted...these are just observations, so feel free to crush my self-esteem if you don't like what you see grin

nice one buddy
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by nikkyshyne(f): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2014
San Miguel:

Lenu e undecided. Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' So yes we are gods..
Since when did you become a pastor? grin
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by gothrones(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2014
Negation:

You've put down good points, but this is what I've noticed about most of these type of threads on NL - BOTH by men and Women - They are constructed to look rational, but it's really just someone ranting. Man A says why do women do this - Some men concur, some disagree, some women yap Man A (actually, lets be honest; most women with yap Man A). Woman A says why do men...you see where this is going.

If all of this stuff is not enough proof why it's critical (forget about it being important) to 1.) Know thyself 2.) Recognise who you want 3.) Never settle for less then I don't know what will be.

It's just a never-ending circle of the blame-game out here, and both genders are playing it. If science were to prove that we are responsible for what we bring into our lives, expect millions of people to commit suicide that very day; some of us aren't built to live in a world where we can't point fingers at someone else.

Lobatan!
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by troy20(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2014
addictiv: People should learn that no one is above error n mistakes. Women no matter how controversial they are have had their fair share of the society placing them second rate. Even in instances where a woman is more qualified n competent in a job or role, she is pushed to the back based on sentiments due to her gender. while placing a critical role on a lady my be seen as a risk, if she is given the needed support n guidance to enable her steer through such challenges. She ll come out more confident n can be able to make tougher decisions in due course. Guys should try as much as possible to encourage n tolerate their women. Women should take those little things that re entrusted to them seriously. Cos she who is faithful in little things is always rewarded with bigger things.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by troy20(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2014
Baby mama:

You are taking things too seriously
Do you know some of the people you are referring to are not even men
Many of them are boys wey never even sprout one single bia hia for chin
just so sad the women here look up to you.someone who couldnt keep a man...a home becoming a role model to them.your disdain and hatred of men is unbelievable.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Gamboh55(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2014
troy20:
just so sad the women here look up to you.someone who couldnt keep a man...a home becoming a role model to them.your disdain and hatred of men is unbelievable.

Na deir type mugu pass for relationship...its not by force. If u're tired of d relationship waka pass nah...live with d imperfection or remain single

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.