Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (36459 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Must your father be a polithefianbefore you fit borrow me.
#w0rd. . . K m cmnq... Aw b bck wiv ya #4mil... Jst Wait 1st
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by jaybee3(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise:
Mongolian hair? grin

who wants to look like Chinco?
Mongolian => peruvian <= obvious similarities

The rarer the better

cheesy cheesy
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by cklass(f): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise:
Have you seen a dollar or pound since you were born? tongue

No,sir embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by xynerise: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
Mongolian => peruvian <= obvious similarities

The rarer the better

cheesy cheesy
Rastaferian hair is rare
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2014
embarassed
dzeeny:
#w0rd. . . K m cmnq... Aw b bck wiv ya #4mil... Jst Wait 1st

I hear....
undecided
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Mynd44: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Apparently derailing is the "in thing" here.

**unfollowing**
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by xynerise: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2014
lynpetra:

No,sir embarassed
So why asking for dollar or pound when you dont even know their symbols? People like you dey call any foreign money dollar or pound so far say no be Naira. Even Yuan is now a dollar to some girls grin

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by jaybee3(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise:
Rastaferian hair is rare

grin grin grin
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise:
So why asking for dollar or pound when you dont even know their symbols? People like you dey call any foreign money dollar or pound so far say no be Naira. Even Yuan is now a dollar to some girls grin

Pls what is yuan?Is he the producer of pounds and dollars.I wud like to meet him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by xynerise: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Pls what is yuan?Is he the producer of pounds and dollars.I wud like to meet him. cheesy
Yuan(uan). No, he is a footballer tongue

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Enegod(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2014
This thread has been derailed successfully

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Op,u are daft#no offence,u knw y i said so?cos of d way u tink,wtf!!how dare u generalise!itz nt all naija babes dat ask their guy 4 tinz,every1 has a different way of thinking some gurls tink wen they are dating a guy d guy sud spend all he has on them,while some tink d orda way round!carry out ur research very well next tym b4 u cum hr and start spitting awt trash!
#complimentsgrin

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by jaybee3(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,u are daft#no offence,u knw y i said so?cos of d way u tink,wtf!!how dare u generalise!itz nt all naija babes dat ask their guy 4 tinz,every1 has a different way of thinking some gurls tink wen they are dating a guy d guy sud spend all he has on them,while some tink d orda way round!carry out ur research very well next tym b4 u cum hr and start spitting awt trash!
#complimentsgrin
Phew

Can you not type with a lil textspeak?
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by xynerise: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,u are daft#no offence,u knw y i said so?cos of d way u tink,wtf!!how dare u generalise!itz nt all naija babes dat ask their guy 4 tinz,every1 has a different way of thinking some gurls tink wen they are dating a guy d guy sud spend all he has on them,while some tink d orda way round!carry out ur research very well next tym b4 u cum hr and start spitting awt trash!
#complimentsgrin
Swear say u never collect money from your guy hand before? That hair wey you do na your money u take do am? grin
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
Phew

Can you not type with a lil textspeak?
huh??
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise:
Swear say u never collect money from your guy hand before? That hair wey you do na your money u take do am? grin
i sweargrincheesy
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by xynerise: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2014
Harbosede02: i sweargrincheesy
we both know you are lying tongue
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Caracta(f): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2014
*yawns*

Bla bla bla bla...
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by bravolyk(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Harbosede02: i sweargrincheesy

somebody just lied
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by bravolyk(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Caracta: *yawns*

Bla bla bla bla...

are u hungry?

3 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2014
bravolyk:

somebody just lied
liedwatz d meaning?grin
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by bravolyk(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Harbosede02: liedwatz d meaning?grin

I dunno o,my English teacher said its the past tense of lie is she correct?
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by jaybee3(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2014
Post on topic henceforth
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Toktee(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Pls stop delaying the thread or get ban,if you dnt have anything to said,keep quiet or open a thread for the above topic ok
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by xynerise: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Toktee: Pls stop delaying the thread or get ban,if you dnt have anything to said,keep quiet or open a thread for the above topic ok
Abeg help me tell her o

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Toktee(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2014
#complimentsgrin
Look at you,only God knows who and what you are,but i will advice yot to read the thread again and this time,try to comprehend b4 comenting,above all the way you response tells me you are one of those gals living on guys like parasit and host,why must you insult the op,that insult alone said much about you and discredit any defence you put down here,go and get a job if you are affected by the topic.

15 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by sexylogan(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2014
#complimentsgrin

I said MOST. I never said all. Why hav u becom insultive? I didnt abuse anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.