Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ (54516 Views)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
190-the-clown:

Thanks and same to you too my henchman
How was the rice and suya for the new year
This year would be your year IJN - the God wen do am for lorretta go do am for you grin

Are you ready?
U know say na u I dey wait for tongue
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by wedeonline(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
So u a NLandr. I was at your wedding. Nice, am Fome's friend. You were looking pretty dat day. Hml..

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Sunbellar: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
HML Loretta u. I never knew you are this responsible judging from so much irresponsibilities on this forum. Your marriage shall be a blessing with children surrounding your tables in Jesus name. You are wonderfully n fearfully made.

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
alutacontinua:

U want to snatch Andy's wyf? angry
Who said that? undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
190-the-clown:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
190-the-clown:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by thehunted(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Over 1000 people viewing this thread. Wow!!!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by snthesis(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
ebamma: a guy is always available even if he has a wife while a girl is always unavailable even if she is single
tanx, but no tanx
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
Who said that? undecided

Why wld i go through ur room first? undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Simplestone(f): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Funny rubbish
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
bennyraz: no lipstick, no earrings, powder, attachment with big gown and scarf and they look like little witches in my eyes but they look like the holiest of the holiest in d eyes of maga bro.john.. you know what they say na! if a man be in Christ he is a new creation, old things have passed away and they become new.
New indeed. At this point they become vulnerable to Bro. Onuegbu and other members of the congregation. This is when you can get them on per second billing. Just act like you are a born again christian, my brother you go climb their mountain and cross their red sea grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
alutacontinua:

Why wld i go through ur room first? undecided
Unless you want to pass through the roof? undecided. That is the only alternative tongue
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by mazizitonene(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Simplestone: Funny rubbish
undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by mazizitonene(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
New indeed. At this point they become vulnerable to Bro. Onuegbu and other members of the congregation. This is when you can get them on per second billing. Just act like you are a born again christian, my brother you go climb their mountain and cross their red sea grin
Voice of experience....kudos bros
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 190theclown: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
alutacontinua:

Are you ready?
U know say na u I dey wait for tongue

hmmm undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
mazizi tonene:
Voice of experience....kudos bros
Bros, no koba me o grin

Na story wey I hear o
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 190theclown: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
wedeonline: So u a NLandr. I was at your wedding. Nice, am Fome's friend. You were looking pretty dat day. Hml..

[size=28pt]RICE REACH YOUR HAND SO .. grin[/size]
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by henrimoto(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
TO ALL THE BACHERLORS IN DA HOUSE,MBAISE GAT BEAUTIFUL LADIES. HURRAY NOW AND GRAB URZ.
N.b.Ur pocket gat 2 be breathing without oxygen b4 u go oh!lol![/quote] biko nu, osi gini ? what did she say ? @adaobi01, you think good and true marriage is all about plenty money ? we know the people that have 'GOOD WIFE MATERIAL'... so calm yourself down. let it be known to you that there are men with plenty cash, that wouldn't go to where you mentioned to look for wife... i mean real wife.. no be sere-sere wife. abeg.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by mazizitonene(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
Bros, no koba me o grin

Na story wey I hear o
Story indeed grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
mazizi tonene:
Story indeed grin
My wife met me a virgin tongue
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Sunbellar: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dyt:

Screaming
NL men, ayamu available ooo
*flaunts boobs*
Don't worry we are here 4u. This year 'll never pass you bye!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sunbellar:
Don't worry we are here 4u. This year 'll never pass you bye!
grin. I laugh you. She has 2 angry kids grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by henrimoto(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
Bros, no koba me o grin

Na story wey I hear o
Aboy!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by ejifranks(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Happy Marrying life Lorrita cheesy cool
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
after breaking down their walls of Jericho, they fall down yakata.. if we talk about women from now till tomorrow, this thread will not end so I just have a feeling that church girls are not d best kind of girls to marry especially when they are above some certain age
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
henrimoto: Aboy!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nice thread cheesy cheesy
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lovely... cheesy
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
bennyraz: after breaking down their walls of Jericho, they fall down yakata.. if we talk about women from now till tomorrow, this thread will not end so I just have a feeling that church girls are not d best kind of girls marry especially when they are above some certain age
Yes o. If you want a girl with good characters, don't go to the church to look for one. You will only meet demon in disguise.

Btw, when you go marry sef? undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Osama10(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Airforce1: Cheap Wedding Dress
Why showing us?
U not even a celebrity undecided

Why are you angry? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bia 190,na me and you this year oooooo,else I go collect engagement ring from 5 men hand grin grin.The day wey I won come warm ur bed,I go wear ur own come tongue.As I dey comot from ur crib I don off am package an for handbag grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.