Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ (54520 Views)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Sunbellar: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
grin. I laugh you. She has 2 angry kids grin
Afterall, all na joke!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Cpolicy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
Me self no go carry last o HML But bachelor life sweet oo grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
Yes o. If you want a girl with good characters, don't go to the church to look for one. You will only meet demon in disguise.

Btw, when you go marry sef? undecided
I'm still looking for a tear-rubber girl with a good character.. Im allergic to fairly used stuffs cheesy
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
bennyraz: after breaking down their walls of Jericho, they fall down yakata.. if we talk about women from now till tomorrow, this thread will not end so I just have a feeling that church girls are not d best kind of girls to marry especially when they are above some certain age

Why d tin come dey pain u so?
Dem don do u strong tin? wink grin

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
bennyraz: I'm still looking for a tear-rubber girl with a good character.. Im allergic to fairly used stuffs cheesy
Onila comes to mind tongue

Them plenty here na. But before you order you need sample abi? grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by TIDDOLL(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
HML lolly...)..me self don vex, no more "till am 35"..oya..whoz up for grabs??!!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GHANAOGA: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Beautiful..
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by snthesis(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
grin. I laugh you. She has 2 angry kids grin
y u dey spoil market na cheesy
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by packman: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lilimax: hmmmm...we are just happy for her. If you rejoice with someone, yours will come.
[size=20pt]
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU OWN

AND MOREOVER

I 4GOT AM STILL SINGLE NA......

ANY THAT WOULD AGREE TO MARRY ME

WOULD BE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO

MODERATE NAIRALAND

YEA I CAN SEE ENTRIES COMING

YES MODI...CH...E..K
YES LILMAX

YES C........... U KNOW UR SELF

LY................... YES

KEEP APPLYING YES

THE CUE IS LONG U CAN SEE IT

I JUST A LADY NOT ALL OFF U [/size]
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by snthesis(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
ehen- to my hawt single NL chicss

......did i mention that i drive a Range
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
snthesis:
y u dey spoil market na cheesy
More like saving someone's butt from being kicked grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by mazizitonene(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
My wife met me a virgin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
alutacontinua:

Why d tin come dey pain u so?
Dem don do u strong tin? wink grin
nothing is paining me, I just only feel sorry for men that settle with some undeserving chicks, but who am I to question God cheesy
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Cpolicy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Airforce1:

Believe me
nobody is gonna remember she exists dis time tomorow undecided
na lie o cos she go stil dey front page by this tym 2moro
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by mazizitonene(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
Airforce1:

Believe me
nobody is gonna remember she exists dis time tomorow undecided
And so undecided
Take ur hating dry a.zz somewhere else
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by irokop(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
lorretta u: For my friends that I promised pictures. I'm sorry it took so long. The photos were so large,reducing them wasn't fun.
Forgive the lack of photoshop cheesy.

First set: native law

congrats my dear loretta may chineke God guide and protect your marriage and enlarge your coast.

Are you throughly the product of ise and which LGA and do you still have your type in your family
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by yemmydiamond(f): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
HML
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
Onila comes to mind tongue

Them plenty here na. But before you order you need sample abi? grin
I no need sample o! I just need concrete evidence cheesy and I will be the one to perform the test, if she no gree, no problem. I can marry and divorce you the same day grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lorreta u, na u be diz? U make brains oooo... HML!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Airforce1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
mazizi tonene:
And so undecided
Take ur hating dry a.zz somewhere else

Woman wrapper
When are u getting married undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by henrimoto(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
C.policy:
wetin concern you abt the dress. Anyways, she is now a celeb that is been celebrated at the moment.
is like you dont want her wedding/marriage to last long for her ni...? what wrong has she done to show her friends her wedding pictures, that you are now calling her a celeb... don't forget that 'celeb marriages' dont last. understand ?
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by thehunted(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Some people here are so silly. Someone said her beauty is overrated. That's your opinion which isn't needed btw. The husband appreciates her her beauty and that's what matters. For him to marry her actually means that she has done several things right. To find husband no be by luck. Yes...to find a partner no be luck.

Don't forget that her mates dey suck pen!ses somewhere for money. Some still dey wait for Obama s grandson to come with the biggest diamond. He who findeth a wife findeth good thing and she who findeth a husband in Nigeria is blessed.

@op,I'm so happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by mazizitonene(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Airforce1:

When are u getting married undecided
Otondo! Did anyone tell u I want to get married soon? undecided....look! old man, I'm not your agemate, if u like stay there and b waiting for yerima to find wife for u..ewu!

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Dietrich92(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congratulations on the wedding
The wedding ceremony looks beautiful
As well You, you are also beautiful.

I hope you and your husband well and enjoy yourself many years to come.
Marriage is a blessed thing indeed! grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by honeydear(f): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congratulations dear
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by guiddoti: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
C.policy:
na lie o cos she go stil dey front page by this tym 2moro
Seriously she will stand with her golden marriage ring in front page hailing her fans and giving warning signal to bad guyz: 'stay away'
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by ladygogo: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Loretta-U Congratulations!!! Your home is blessed!

*Shakes bom bom for you*! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.