Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ (54521 Views)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Cpolicy(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2014
henrimoto: is like you dont want her wedding/marriage to last long for her ni...? what wrong has she done to show her friends her wedding pictures, that you are now calling her a celeb... don't forget that 'celeb marriages' dont last. understand ?
Abeg any body that is bein celebrated is called what? Abi u nid english tutor?
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Airforce1(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2014
mazizi tonene:
Otondo! Did anyone tell u I want to get married soon? undecided....look! old man, I'm not your agemate, if u like stay there and b waiting for yerima to find wife for u..ewu!

U still dey pursue millions after which u go travel go your village go pick one cheap mgbeke marry abi undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Airforce1(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2014
@OP

Wia de wedding cake na undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by mazizitonene(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Airforce1:

U still dey pursue millions after which u go travel go your village go pick one cheap mgbeke marry abi undecided
Mu.mu, u dull pass ur gf menses. Anumanu!...I'm a uni student for ur info, still in my early 20's...marriage is d last thing on my mind...guess that's ur plan tho...
And yea, for d money part, I'm making millions...and u r still tapping palm-wine...sore loser!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Airforce1(m): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2014
mazizi tonene:
Mu.mu, u dull pass ur gf menses. Anumanu!...I'm a uni student for ur info, still in my early 20's...marriage is d last thing on my mind...guess that's ur plan tho...
And yea, for d money part, I'm making millions...and u r still tapping palm-wine...sore loser!

Yeah I want to get married before I clock 30
But not to an mgbeke girl like your girl friend

U just dey pursue women up and down on nairaland

U no dey shame
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Igban: Congrats! Your hubby is actually a good friend of mine altho we've lost contact since '07 due to my nomadic life. I was pleasantly surprised to see his picture on NL married to a very beautiful lady. God bless your marriage.

PS: The picture you both took with the middle finger is very him.
really? PM me. He'd like to know you. smiley

@RedBenson,I'm not pregnant. (Not that it's your business tho)
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 06, 2014
HML.. coming very late from deejay_harry1... thunder fire airtel.... so Loretta don become persin wife?? mahnnn.. cheesy
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Olodo. It's Vera Wang.
Available on Davidsbridals.com
That's like the most popular wedding dress dealer in U.S.

Like someone asked. Why are you angry?
Airforce1: Cheap Wedding Dress

Why showing us?
U not even a celebrity undecided

Google is your friend.

5 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Wow that so nice.
wedeonline: So u a NLandr. I was at your wedding. Nice, am Fome's friend. You were looking pretty dat day. Hml..
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Airforce1(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2014
lorretta u: Olodo. [b]It's Vera Wang.[
/b]Available on Davidsbridals.com
That's like the most popular wedding dress dealer in U.S.

Like someone asked. Why are you angry?

The China version abi undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by mazizitonene(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2014
Airforce1:

Yeah I want to get married before I clock 30
But not to an mgbeke girl like your girl friend

U just dey pursue women up and down on nairaland

U no dey shame

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by DzTzl(f): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2014
dou almst er1 wished u a HML, & i wont leave without typn mine, " wish u a hitch free journey" all d best.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Airforce1(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Where de cake(s) na
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Kai! Loooooooooooretta! I double sight u!!! Gal, over fine dey worry u! U gooooooorg mehn! Congrats sweeeerie kiss

To dat ragga muffin aka elete kpomo talking rubbish dia, post ur gf pic make we see am na! Na guys like u wey dey manage the octopus u put for house dey hate on fine gals.Ode!

Go Loretta ojere! Blind them wiv ya beauty! Dem must take! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by UyiIredia(m): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2014
@ loretta u: Was your native wedding dress beadwork native to your town? BTW I forgot to say happy married life. Hope we go celebrate naming for Nairaland grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by lupey: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2014
Happy married life,Loretta! God bless your union with all the good things of life. You're very pretty too wink
Hope our cake is intact tho grin

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 190theclown: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2014
thehunted:
[size=28pt]Don't forget that her mates dey suck pen!ses somewhere for money.[/size] Some still dey wait for Obama s grandson to come with the biggest diamond. He who findeth a wife findeth good thing and she who findeth a husband in Nigeria is blessed.

@op,I'm so happy for you.

East coast East coast roger someone roger grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2014
190-the-clown:

East coast East coast roger someone roger grin grin

rotflawawawaooooo grin grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise:
Hmmm. Who is you?

Igban
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 12:36am On Jan 06, 2014
lupey: Happy married life,Loretta! God bless your union with all the good things of life. You're very pretty too wink
Hope our cake is intact tho grin
Your own na to come for midnight when all your fans don log off. Anyways, I sight you. undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 06, 2014
Na borrow borrow culture I guess.

We do wear bead too. But I guess it's not with the cap.

Merging of different cultures
Nigeria Amalgamation things grin
Uyi Iredia: @ loretta u: Was your native wedding dress beadwork native to your town? BTW I forgot to say happy married life. Hope we go celebrate naming for Nairaland grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2014
Idowuuuu
Thanks. smiley
Idowuogbo: Kai! Loooooooooooretta! I double sight u!!! Gal, over fine dey worry u! U gooooooorg mehn! Congrats sweeeerie kiss

To dat ragga muffin aka elete kpomo talking rubbish dia, post ur gf pic make we see am na! Na guys like u wey dey manage the octopus u put for house dey hate on fine gals.Ode!

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Cpolicy(m): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2014
*yawns*
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2014
I'm wishing you a pleasant
married life. I'll be joining your group soon. Amen! cheesy
Paris-fran:
This babe rili has mind oh! I came to peep when it was
just 1 picture and now now now now she has used pictures to full
everywhere. I like my animosity bon NL too much to even put my own

pics sef.

HML dear. Family section shd see more of you and Romance section shd not
see you again.

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by specialzobo(m): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2014
Idowuogbo: Kai! Loooooooooooretta! I double sight u!!! Gal, over fine dey worry u! U gooooooorg mehn! Congrats sweeeerie kiss

To dat ragga muffin aka elete kpomo talking rubbish dia post ur gf pic make we see am na! Na guys like u wey dey manage the octopus u put for house dey hate on fine gals.Ode!

jaguda.com grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by UyiIredia(m): 12:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Airforce1:

Hope he didn't collect loan from the bank to finance your wedding undecided

Good question. I have witnessed this and I think it's unwise.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2014
lorretta u: Idowuuuu
Thanks. smiley
I'm still waiting for the Honeymoon clip... Dat's the reason I'm still awake when all me mates have crashed undecided

You dey put am abi you no dey put am? angry
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 06, 2014
lorretta u: really? PM me. He'd like to know you. smiley

Done.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43am On Jan 06, 2014
special_zobo: jaguda.com grin
Gboromideleru.com tongue
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2014
Vanneni: I'm wishing you a pleasant married life. I'll be joining your group soon. Amen! cheesy

Haba? Don't be too overzealous.
Remember mama said we should postpone it to December. cool
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Airforce1:

Hope he didn't collect loan from the bank to finance your wedding undecided
Bobo,look well na! D guy no dey ya I-never-chop level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.