Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304030 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2015
freecocoa:
There's no point arguing further but just bear in mind, that the same men who claim to know a vagina that's taken many D1cks often end up marrying retired prost1tutes, nuff said.

Those are naive men with only mouth..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2015
5minsmadness:

This is not a sex-equality contest.
Vagina slackens with use. Fact.

Also a virgin vagina is rougher than a used vagina. And a guy can tell when there has been a change in texture.

Timbuktou has said too much already. He's giving away top secret guy info. He should be banned pls angry
I give up.grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2015
bellong:

Those are naive men with only mouth..
Okay o.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
@freecocoa

I don't know how old you are but what I know is that the kind of talk here would have intimidated me in my 20s, definitely not now that I have enough experience to know that what men say when being with other men is very different from what they do when their friends are not around.

Nobody can make me believe the fairytales they are selling here that a man won't marry a "loose lady". I have seen enough. Let me share two stories with you.

I know a white lady who has got three kids with three different men, each of them is a black man from a different country. The third man, her husband, is a Nigerian. He has accepted the two kids from two different fathers as his own and they have a child together. You may think now that the man needed his papers but it isn't so. He already had papers when he met her. You may think that he is ugly but he is handsome. You may think that he is poor but he has bought a house for them, a very big beautiful house and they are posting pictures on Facebook of their summer holidays in fancy hotels around the world.

I know another lady who has been known as the baddest girl around town. I have never seen such a crazy girl before and after. She was the favorite subject of gossip when she was younger. She never missed any party and was known for having a new boyfriend regularly and uncountable affairs and one-night-stands. She is married now with two kids and a husband who could afford a big house even though she is a housewife.

And then, haven't we ladies heard from several friends, decent and indecent, how men beg ladies to allow them to do it raw? Online they use STDs as an excuse to exercise control but in real life, they are the ones who would risk STDs by having unprotected s.ex with even the so called loose ladies.

You guys can go to Romance section and deceive the teenagers there.

And if moral decadence is your problem then start with yourselves and be a better example. The more of you take responsibility, the fewer infections and kids born out of wedlock there will be.

Have a nice Saturday everybody. I am going on a trip with my darling now. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Na you sabi, but don't be surprised when you find out that tight vajay has had more D1cks than you ever thought possible.

See your mouth, revels in maleness indeed, you think it's by making mouth on NL, Biko make I hear word.tongue

The problem with you women is that you can deny an apparent reality with dumbfounding ease. You so want to be right that you will deny the obvious even when men approaching middle age are schooling you on a general male truth. If you like gree, if you like no gree wetin concern me. I have said my piece.

Experienced men can tell. Period. Like 5MinsMadness has said, there are signs to check out for. We know what a healthy vajay looks and feels like, anything else is bad genetics or bad maintenance, usually the latter. You don't have to agree but we know grin. You can't wish us into unknowing, and choosing proper ones. We're just trying to help you women before it's too late.

Only Jews marry prostitutès or women with a massive body notch. From the eyes and compartment sef you go done begin wriggle nose. It's pretty easy to spot a karishika. And even sef no be all virgin dem dey marry o. Which man in this room would marry Onilla, nairaland's most famous virgin?

Yawns. All my life only one female has ended a relationship with me. They all feeling the fresh boy. No time. You dont have to believe. I know the facts for myself. wink
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2015
freecocoa:
And that's why you men will end up marrying retired ashis without knowing, deal with it.

Lol. Why do you sound angry at our choice of youth and freshness? Yes, men marry retired ashis, but not men like me. We can tell before we toast set. Oh, well, believe what you will.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
5minsmadness:

. And this was a major problem with the Condon propaganda. WHO were of the opinion that it was the men who were refusing to wear condoms without taking into consideration that most women don't like it either.
Speaking from personal experience.

You dey mind them? Dem like skin to skin pass anything. If you see the way one babe look me when I been wear condom ehn, you go think say na glass shards I been wan use penetrate. As I ask am wetin happen, she say she no like condom say make I off am. I say but you like HIV abi, e be like say dem dey follow you. I wear am do am o, she come dey do like snake ontop bed deyb
sing like Adele. I come ask am say, but you say you no like dis tin na, she say na manage she dey manage am. After that day I no call am o, na my destiny she wan dey use dey fly kite.

And shes not the only one i've met.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2015
This Carefree babe is deficient in comprehension and critical thinking.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ApexTitan(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2015
All this talk about alum and what not is old school. Girls now have the option of using this

grin grin grin

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by funlord(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Wtf?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by funlord(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2015
grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by funlord(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2015
grin
Timbuktou:

And I have said men should not be chaste? Stop arguing with yourself woman. You refuse to respond to questions thrown at you.. But for some weird reason you think you can ask questions of others. You cannot railroad us to accepting your opinions, you will convince us using persuasive superior argument. If you're not here to argue but poo poo our thoughts I guarantee you're not welcome. This is no tampon thread for those with no control over their menstrual hormones.

Bros don vex! That's her modus operandi...take note!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2015
5minsmadness:

@bolded oh boy grin
Naivety at its peak grin
Lemme read further down and hope someone explains it to you.

Your texture alum exposé....... Ewwwww.....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

. After that day I no call am o, na my destiny she wan dey use dey fly kite.

Killer with the flow
No body sicker
Have u heard of karishika
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Mindfulness:
@freecocoa

I don't know how old you are but what I know is that the kind of talk here would have intimidated me in my 20s, definitely not now that I have enough experience to know...
And if moral decadence is your problem then start with yourselves and be a better example. The more of you take responsibility, the fewer infections and kids born out of wedlock there will be.

Have a nice Saturday everybody. I am going on a trip with my darling now. kiss kiss kiss

Aren't these Family Section females so predictable?

She added she'd be going for a trip with her "darling" husband even when it has no connection with the topical issue. For effects certainly. She just had to throw that in, didn't she?cheesy

They all claim to be in LOVING RELATIONSHIPS yet, continually, when tidbits of their off-Nairaland scandals trickle in, they are revealed as broken, desperate, unfaithful partners. Little wonder they couldn't put forward their cases during the _Coogar - _Babe3 saga.

That ship has sailed. Keep the details of your "loving" relationships to yourselves, Family Section females.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by lezz(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2015
njokusboy:
If I had my way ehn, walai, I won't marry a woman dat has slept with more than 2 men...
Infact, i'd go for a virgin angry angry
What you women have is a lock and you know wat they say about a lock that opens anyhow undecided a woman with so much fvck history usually comes into a relationship with so many inhibitions because of the many heartbreaks, they are also likely to have so many unrealistic expectation, she wants you to fvck like kunle but talk like tayo, listen like Joseph but play like benjamin, she picks all the best habits from her exes and expects you to have them, as a result, she invariably compares you with, one man or the other she has given up the cooch to... and we are yet to even talk about the reason why her past relationships never worked and she had to change them so often angry angry
And you people should not talk about women here, dis is a man thread, its clear as daylight dat men and women are not the same, while you people want "experienced" men, we want virgins... if you guys do not like our stance, you should adjust yours and go for virgin boys... we won't complain about it...
Well said. There's no way to put it any better.

Women adapt very fast; science says a woman releases a hormone during sex that binds her to their sexual partners. Even established _courtesans are not immune to this.

A woman with multiple body counts will struggle to sexually adapt to her husband especially as the marriage reaches the peak where sexual flames burn low.

A virgin wife carries your sexual limits ,its peaks and valleys, she has no experience from which to draw comparisons and has little or no relationship baggage.

Women with multiple body counts have difficulties bonding fully in marriage, often times past lovers, especially the ones who still live in town are just a _dick in the glass.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

Killer with the flow No body sicker Have u heard of karishika
The money and the fame now coming quicker God save me from karishika grin
That's my jam, Boss.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

You dey mind them? Dem like skin to skin pass anything. If you see the way one babe look me when I been wear condom ehn, you go think say na glass shards I been wan use penetrate. As I ask am wetin happen, she say she no like condom say make I off am. I say but you like HIV abi, e be like say dem dey follow you. I wear am do am o, she come dey do like snake ontop bed deyb
sing like Adele. I come ask am say, but you say you no like dis tin na, she say na manage she dey manage am. After that day I no call am o, na my destiny she wan dey use dey fly kite.

Lol, dis boy dey craze sha...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by JeromeK: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
....hmmm eye-opening shocked!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by JeromeK: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
repeat
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
njokusboy:

Lol, dis boy dey craze sha...
Hehehehe. grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

The money and the fame now coming quicker
God save me from karishika grin

That's my jam, Boss.

Love it
But I will do her body work
I'm a panelbeater
Mi o fe spirit wife
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

Love it But I will do her body work I'm a panelbeater Mi o fe spirit wife
Oluwa abeg shine your light
Make I no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night ..........

Ki n ba gbo ka
Maa ti said ki n to gbo rishika grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 4nobody4every1: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

Love it
But I will do her body work
I'm a panelbeater
Mi o fe spirit wife

But they say spirit wife brings wealth from the ocean grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

Oluwa abeg shine your light

Make I no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night

Ki n ba gbo ka

Maa ti said ki n to gbo rishika grin

Tight.....

The flow is tight

There's this jam I heard yesterday and can't get out of my head

Iranu
Abasha
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
4nobody4every1:

But they say spirit wife brings wealth from the ocean grin grin grin

You get contacts?-_-
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 4nobody4every1: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

You get contacts?-_-

No, but if you go to bar beach in the midnight, you will see plenty spirit wife appearing from the sea.... grin grin cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
4nobody4every1:

No, but if you go to bar beach in the midnight, you will see plenty spirit wife appearing from the sea.... grin grin cool

I hear they are fair too

Na wa o.....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 4nobody4every1: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

I hear they are fair too

Na wa o.....
grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Body count grin grin
Sounds like my CSI
Who started this word anyway cool
TV01??
Na you?

Anyway I agree with the people saying that a high body count has its disadvantages and some of you have explained why

Sex=intimacy with that person.

Except one is a prostitute and therefore emotionally tuned out, You cant be intimate with heaps of people and not end up worse for wear emotionally
The ups and downs (excuse the pun) and the highs and lows of broken relationships and dashed expectations will eventually skew the mindset and a woman like that will come with plenty baggage.
Each failed relationship after an intimate sexual encounter is another piece of baggage.

I wont go into physical cos that can be genetic and I don't believe that sex is the only thing that affects vaginal muscle tone.
I did however read somewhere that some women with persistent bad odour down there could have be due to multiple sexual partners depositing in there.

But these women are not sleeping with themselves o! cool
Everyone needs to be responsible

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

Tight.....

The flow is tight

There's this jam I heard yesterday and can't get out of my head

Iranu
Abasha

Lol. Iran Abasha na old school sef, not that I'm that current anyway. Catchy, funny lyrics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.