Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (305903 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin

Pick, am I moving on? I said I'll pray for you on Sunday. Can you quantify that tongue tongue

So you think I am young ehnnn

You missed my point
I lauded you for actually coming back and letting the house know how you did unlike others who just move on..

The prayer is very important o

I will also pray for you
Prayer is never enough ooo
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
coogar:

steven seagal's type of fight is known as aikido. he has the 7th degree belt in this kind of martial arts. i used to think he was a joke too till i read such style of fighting actually exists in japan - the motive is to break every bone & tissue of the opponent.

I know the martial art is real but he always does the beating alone. He doesn't get stained even if he fights 5000 people. Makes it dull... But I do enjoy the bone breaking though....

Maybe the Dylan guy grew up watching white people shoot black men in cold blood.. cheesy

Kimoni:

Bellong, FOC shocked shocked shocked I don't mind oooo
I am starting a more detailed one currently, I will surely send it to you.
But I ain't joking oo, are you serious??

I am serious... make sure you send early enough to beat your submission deadline so I can have time to work on it.

There are two major referencing used in academics, you should let me know the one favoured by your lecturers/school.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
pickabeau1:

I will also pray for you

Add me to the list too cheesy cheesy

I am the only person nicknamed Bellong in Nigeria... cheesy, your prayers for me won't miss road..... grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
pickabeau1:

You missed my point
I lauded you for actually coming back and letting the house know how you did unlike others who just move on..

I will also pray for you

Thanks bro. Coogar, listen to this!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

I know the martial art is real but he always does the beating alone. He doesn't get stained even if he fights 5000 people. Makes it dull... But I do enjoy the bone breaking though....

Maybe the Dylan guy grew up watching white people shoot black men in cold blood.. cheesy

I am serious... make sure you send early enough to beat your submission deadline so I can have time to work on it.

There are two major referencing used in academics, you should let me know the one favoured by your lecturers/school.

Sure, I will send early. Thanks so much.

I guess the major thing required is consistency. I know I was once penalised for using two referencing styles in one paper grin grin grin

But APA and Harvard are more common though

Is there any functionality in Word that automatically adopts a referencing style for you? I see the different styles in Word, tried it but it never works angry
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kimoni:

Thanks bro. Coogar, listen to this!

send the money jor....
pickabeau is related to ambode - he's utterly minted. about 55 contracts have been awarded to him already & there's more to come.....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
coogar:

send the money jor....
pickabeau is related to ambode - he's utterly minted. about 55 contracts have been awarded to him already & there's more to come.....

grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kimoni:

Sure, I will send early. Thanks so much.

I guess the major thing required is consistency. I know I was once penalised for using two referencing styles in one paper grin grin grin

But APA and Harvard are more common though

Is there any functionality in Word that automatically adopts a referencing style for you? I see the different styles in Word, tried it but it never works >:(

I have never tried that functionality in word. I don't know if it actually work.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

Add me to the list too cheesy cheesy

I am the only person nicknamed Bellong in Nigeria... cheesy, your prayers for me won't miss road..... grin grin

Amin ashe

Reference...kimoni
Are you referring to footnotes etc
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Damn

Lord Baelish is such a maestro at politics and flattery

Name me warden of the North
I live to serve
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Who is Lord Baelish @Pick
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:
Who is Lord Baelish @Pick

Do you watch Game of Thrones

Im trying to catch up on season 5
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
pickabeau1:

Do you watch Game of Thrones

Im trying to catch up on season 5

No too many complaints of disappointment from people about those dying.

I am no fsn of seasonal movie. I don't like suspense.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
HAHAHA

Yes too manydeaths....im not fazed anymore

After the deaths of ned Stark, robb starks wife n the viper oberyn..i cannot be shocked again

bellong:

No too many complaints of disappointment from people about those dying.

I am no fsn of seasonal movie. I don't like suspense.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
pickabeau1:
HAHAHA

After the deaths of ned Stark, robb starks wife n the viper oberyn..i cannot be shocked again

May their souls rest in peace.. cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

May their souls rest in peace.. cheesy

Some fans have prepared a virtual graveyard where they mourn the departed of GOT

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/television/2014/04/game_of_thrones_deaths_mourn_dead_characters_at_their_virtual_graveyard.html

damn.. that ramsey bolton angry angry angry
r@ping sansa and making impotent theon watch
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
pickabeau1:

Some fans have prepared a virtual graveyard where they mourn the departed of GOT

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/television/2014/04/game_of_thrones_deaths_mourn_dead_characters_at_their_virtual_graveyard.html

Funny fans. I am sure many will get too emotional about the movie forgetting it is nothing but fiction.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

Funny fans. I am sure many will get too emotional about the movie forgetting it is nothing but fiction.

Bro....
You too will b pained
The way he makes u love d characters then kills them off is evil

That George Martin fellow should be awarded the Nobel Prize for Killery
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2015
pickabeau1:
HAHAHA

Jon snow cannot die, stannnis' witch was at the castle then, they are said to be capable of raising the dead...
If he dies, then the series is as good as dead, the ratings would drop by more than 30%
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

Bro....
You too will b pained
The way he makes u love d characters then kills them off is evil

That George Martin fellow should be awarded the Nobel Prize for Killery

In every series, there are some characters that are unkillable, john snow and tyrion are like dat, kill them, kill your movie
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by onegig(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

Read the books. Can't remember this happening. She didn't return to winterfell and theon escaped at winterfell. It was his new bride jenlyne or so that got the treatment.

Guess they veered ofcourse in the movies. Not a fan of the movie and that was a cruel and unneeded plot. We all know how bad Bolton was, but adding that is a bit awkward and going too far..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2015
onegig:
Read the books. Can't remember this happening. She didn't return to winterfell and theon escaped at winterfell. It was his new bride jenlyne or so that got the treatment.

Guess they veered ofcourse in the movies. Not a fan of the movie and that was a cruel and unneeded plot. We all know how bad Bolton was, but adding that is a bit awkward and going too far..

I can't wait for the last book to come out...no jokes, I rarely ever watch screen adaptations, too much gets lost in translation.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by onegig(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015
netotse:

I can't wait for the last book to come out...no jokes, I rarely ever watch screen adaptations, too much gets lost in translation.
with the one page per year the man is writing. Expect it by 2050 cheesy. Removed my mind from such. If he likes he should release it or do otherwise. You got a book to write you are delving into side stories.

I guess the publishers are the one advising him to cash on the publicity and create more stables apart from the book alone. Na him sabi.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2015
onegig:

Bro....dont spoil it now.

I still will get round to the book sometime

njokusboy:

Jon snow cannot die, stannnis' witch was at the castle then, they are said to be capable of raising the dead...
If he dies, then the series is as good as dead, the ratings would drop by more than 30%

Never say never
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
DAMN and they burnt the Barratheon princess

What price Stannis?

What price for your ambition
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by onegig(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2015
pickabeau1:

Bro....dont spoil it now.

I still will get round to the book sometime

Never say never

Get round to it fast. the difference between both is like day and night.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2015
onegig:

Get round to it fast. the difference between both is like day and night.

Ok

Thanks
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
pickabeau1:

Ok

Thanks

Are you watching F1?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
bellong:

Are you watching F1?

yes.... seems it nico's day today

i recommend kingsman: the secret service... nice film
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yea... he won it.... Germans and Formula One....'

I still cannot fathom what the hell went wrong with Alonso for the accident.

I will check out the film. Thanks
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
pickabeau1:

Watched this 3 days ago. My kind of movie wink
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
bellong:

Yea... he won it.... Germans and Formula One....'

I still cannot fathom what the hell went wrong with Alonso for the accident.

I will check out the film. Thanks

McClaren is a disaster this year
But I think that was kimi fault
Happy they got out

The film is fun and action

kimoni..good to know you enjoyed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.