Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,635 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (306918 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

You know what they say, bruv. A gentleman doesn't speak too soon. wink

Yeah, he always acts when it's already too late grin.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

*smh*

Nah, I'm a young man, I just started in the game early. Probably just a few years older than you, remember we have mutual friends wink

Hahahaha. You remember them days? It wasn't all random or mindless, you weren't this refined mature back then. Apologies, though.

I may have been chasing, but there was no harm intended, you no sabi play fight? And you call yourself romantic! Pfft. angry

Great day to you too. Hope you slay dragons today smiley

Lol. You got jokes.
Ofcourse I remember, especially because I really never got in your way, I was all about the fun then, remember it was mostly me and my e-friends doing our thing and there was the age factor too but I'm a lady now.wink

How can it be playfight when you made it all about the fight with no play?angry, I really tried to ignore you, the few times I replied, you had really gotten on my nerves. C'mon no need to apologise, it's not that serious.grin

I'm not joking about Williams.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

She cant beat the following

- Murray
- Fed
- NOvak
- Rafa
- Stan
- Tsonga
- Del Potro
- Bedyrch

Any others after that na fair game

I wouldn't be so generous. She may start having hope from the 60th seeded man. Best of five? She'll collapse in a heap of flesh.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

She cant beat the following

- Murray
- Fed
- NOvak
- Rafa
- Stan
- Tsonga
- Del Potro
- Bedyrch

Any others after that na fair game
Chai! Have you seen Serena play? Plus how she's built? Why do you think she can't?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Chai! Have you seen Serena play? Plus how she's built? Why do you think she can't?

Her strength is her serve which while intimidating to the petite Russians is normal in male games

she is poor with rallies, stamina and her return percentage is not the best

They will finish her
Timbuktou:

I wouldn't be so generous. She may start having hope from the 60th seeded man. Best of five? She'll collapse in a heap of flesh.

Yep.. I guess I was generous

Let me add Monfils, Krygios, etc
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Ofcourse I remember, especially because I really never got in your way, I was all about the fun then, remember it was mostly me and my e-friends doing our thing and there was the age factor too but I'm a lady now.wink

How can it be playfight when you made it all about the fight with no play?angry, I really tried to ignore you, the few times I replied, you had really gotten on my nerves. C'mon no need to apologise, it's not that serious.grin

I'm not joking about Williams.

Good to know we're all peachy.

BuddhaPalm:

Yeah, he always acts when it's already too late grin.

Nah, that's the mumu man. Gentlemen will be done before you even know there's anything to be done. shocked wink
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Timbuktou,

Send me an IV when the soup is done.. cheesy

@Freecocoa,

Tennis is not an easy game. It more tasking than football, it is why women play best of 3 sets.

Serena cannot survive the onslaught of those guys. Their service alone that reach like 200km/h is enough to send her crashing.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2015
coogar:

i don't have a problem with serena's body - she has a sexy body, i used to envy common. grin

The only thing i like in her body is her butt,too masculine for me.However love her ..... smiley

I do agree that most women are really not interested in female sport,i am among....I just don't find it exciting.

I was into tennis while back in the era of Andre Agassi and pete Sampras but soccer stole my heart away.... tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2015
bellong:
Timbuktou,

@Freecocoa,

Tennis is not an easy game. It more tasking than football, it is why women play best of 3 sets.

Serena cannot survive the onslaught of those guys. Their service alone that reach like 200km/h is enough to send her crashing.

Do you even hear her grunt during service?Lol but it's quite intimidating....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2015
edwife:

The only thing i like in her body is her butt,too masculine for me.However love her ..... smiley

I do agree that most women are really not interested in female sport,i am among....I just don't finding exicting.

I was into tennis while back in the era of Andre Agassi and pete Sampras but soccer stole my heart away.... tongue

Talk true, we all know why ..................Sampras and those luscious lashes kiss
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

You know what they say, bruv. A gentleman doesn't speak too soon. wink

So you are out of jail? undecided

Thanks to freecoco for exposing you,my distant cousin in Quebec only do romantic guys and you are nothing near.... tonguecheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
naijababe:

Talk true, we all know why ..................Sampras and those luscious lashes kiss

Chei naijababe you bad! those guys were cute winktongue,i didn't even care about the game,i just wanted them to win.... grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2015
edwife:

Chei naijababe you bad! those guys were cute winktongue,i didn't even care about the game,i just wanted them to win.... grin

I know about all those moves now, Agassi and his bald head remain my sweetest heart but mehn!!! Those brows on Sampras, kai!!! That was when I knew I am am eyes woman grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2015
naijababe:

I know about all those moves now, Agassi and his bald head remain my sweetest heart but mehn!!! Those brows on Sampras, kai!!! That was when I knew I am am eyes woman grin

Lol,pistol Pete fever.... tongue

The grand final between him and Agassi was the most excited game i watched,meh i was nervous for both but was glad pete won...
Powerful and precise serves...Sampras anyday- anytime... wink
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
bellong:

@Freecocoa,

I do know that it is not an easy game and the standard speed for measurement of serves is slightly higher for men than women, but that doesn't mean if placed in a one on one match with a man, a woman can't win. Put a man and a woman together and the beast in her awakens, don't underestimate the strength of a woman o.cheesy

Afterall, I do beat men at table tennis.cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
I do know that it is not an easy game and the standard speed for measurement of serves is slightly higher for men than women, but that doesn't mean if placed in a one on one match with a man, a woman can't win. Put a man and a woman together and the beast in her awakens, don't underestimate the strength of a woman o.cheesy

Afterall, I do beat men at table tennis.cool

Lol i do too,but i met my match one day,i knew i am still a learner.... grintongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
naijababe:

edwife:

Shebi I said it, coogar how do you expect these women who are obviously crushing on the men, to go see women play?grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Shebi I said it, coogar how do you expect these women who are obviously crushing on the men, to go see women play?grin

gringringrin freecoco has finished me.....

C'mmon i do watch female basket ball,well sometimes.... grin

Do you really think you gonna find women here? grin

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:

they would watch women if they are lesbos na. cheesy

freecocoa:
On a more serious note though, you think Serena can't beat any of those men?

na yam? cheesy

edwife:

I do agree that most women are really not interested in female sport,i am among....I just don't find it exciting.

now i understand why you support chelsea. you must be attracted to ramires. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2015
edwife:

Lol,pistol Pete fever.... tongue

The grand final between him and Agassi was the most excited game i watched,meh i was nervous for both but was glad pete won...
Powerful and precise serves...Sampras anyday- anytime... wink

I tell you. I really like Agassi but Pete just melts my heart every time I looked at him grin

Freecocoa, I was crushing on Anna Kournikova too nau grin but I like the ladies mostly for their skills, Kim Clistjers ........Serena's husband grin

And Steffi Graff, kai! She is one heck of a player, I am certain Serena is still in the game to equal or beat her record.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
coogar:

now i understand why you support chelsea. you must be attracted to ramires. grin

gringrin i don't support Chelsea for any crush there,well maybe(drogba and Cole) but they are Champions and great team.... tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2015
edwife:

gringrin i don't support Chelsea for any crush there,well maybe(drogba and Cole) but they are Champions and great team.... tongue

maybe mikel is your crush then. if it's not ramires, it has to be mikel or zouma. cheesy grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2015
edwife:

So you are out of jail? undecided

Thanks to freecoco for exposing you,my distant cousin in Quebec only do romantic guys and you are nothing near.... tonguecheesy

I've always been out. Got early bail. wink

FreeCocoa wouldn't know a romantic man if he made her breakfast in bed, her testimony is inadmissible. Throw your Quebec kin my way, darl. I'm an international lover. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2015
D
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2015
coogar:

maybe mikel is your crush then. if it's not ramires, it has to be mikel or zouma. cheesy grin

Coogar why won't you agree that I love Chelsea simply because they are good. grin

Zouma tho.... wink.Coogar stop distracting me,we talking about soccer here.

I love underwear rugby,those sexy toned bodies yet strong.... cheesy these women motivate me.... cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2015
bellong:
Timbuktou,

@Freecocoa,

Oga Bellong, I will. Come hungry.

Don't mind Cocoa, she hasn't swung a racket in her life. She thinks it's Mary Kay and Mac.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

What soup is this, Bellong?

What is Tim talking about? grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2015
edwife:

Coogar why won't you agree that I love Chelsea simply because they are good. grin

I love underwear rugby,those sexy toned bodies yet strong.... cheesy these women motivate me.... cool

so you love zouma? grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2015
edwife:

LFL - Lingerie Football League
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

I've always been out. Got early bail. wink

FreeCocoa wouldn't know a romantic man if he made her breakfast in bed, her testimony is inadmissible. Throw your Quebec kin my way, darl. I'm an international lover. grin

I don't believe you,you need more than this to convince me.... tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

LFL - Lingerie Football League

Yep! My kinda sport.... cheesy for female folks...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2015
edwife:

gringringrin freecoco has finished me.....
C'mmon i do watch female basket ball,well sometimes.... grin
Do you really think you gonna find women here? grin

Choi.grin you badt gan.

edwife:

Lol i do too,but i met my match one day,i knew i am still a learner.... grintongue
Lol, I bet you felt humbled that day. I no go lie sha, they beat me, I beat them, that's why I say anything can happen.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.