Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,726 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? (2964 Views)

Guys Do You Find Pleasure In This? / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by lilmax(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Like seriously everywhere i go its always guys beat up gals.....but why cant you gals state the reason behind it
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
My dear violence is not the answer... Both parties should handle their differences as rational beings not acting like animals... Have anyone ever considered the emotional and psychological effect on children? For those who are married. Imagine a father advicing his children not to fight when at any slightest provocation they hear their mum screaming inside their parent's bedroom. What example is he trying to show to them?
From my wealth of experience i know this has a bad effect on the children... I know what i am talking about.
lil max: Like seriously everywhere i go its always guys beat up gals.....but why cant you gals state the reason behind it
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Unfortunately the problem is not as easily solved as people make out.. there are strong behavioral and character-building factors that lead to such incidents.

1: Upbringing : As Parent's if we do not instill in our children the virtues of Respect for fellow humans, Tolerance for each others short-comings and Maturity in certain volatile situations, we allow the Society at hand to determine what values our Children will imbibe as they grow up.

2: Society: Generally, "It is a Man's World" this is the mentality world-wide and it is not going to change in a million years to come. Society favors poor behavior from Men than Women. from Work-places, to church and family. What Women at large should do is also build their level of awareness, confidence and independence so they do not fall victims to this Male-dominated environment. There is a certain danger parents put their young girls through without knowing it.. they teach them to become "Slaves" to Men. (Sexual, Psychological, Financial and Physical). At a tender age parents ensure that girls depend on their looks rather than their intellect to get what they want. this is where the problem starts, gifts, complements, creams, clothes, shoes etc 20 years later, this is all a girl child has as her tools to work in a Society where they are unable to get these things without the help from Men.

Nuff said. If it takes you 20 years to build a Character you do not like, it will take you 20 years to un-build it and another 20 years to build the one you want..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Sehindemi(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Like seriously shocked,it do happens to ladies(not even women cheesy)
Even wen U ain't married?
God 4bid such act!
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
KELVINXY:

Good dear..

You know,
These issue is a very sensitive one
It has to do with the level of understanding of spouse

Here are some ways on how to get through a violent situation.

If you need to deal with a violent person such as your friend or
boyfriend or husband and he is not trying to physically hurt you

Just try to calm him down,Talk to them calmly,kindly and clearly, and let him know how he is acting right now (for example,
over reacting,etc) and try to convince him to
listen to you or tell you what the problem is or what the reasons are
for him to act like that.
It is very important that whatever you do try
not to yell at the violent person because yelling will only aggravate
him and make him think you're against him and not on his side,cause him to act even more violently.

It's okay to run from the situation.It doesn't make you a coward or a fool..
Seek help from a woman right NGO's nearest to you if the situation continues to occur

i was a victim of domestic violence nd i can tell it wasnt a good xperience at all. at d heat of arguments even wit low tones he stil belivew hitting and verbal abuse wil solve it.he neva says sorry or accepts faults.d last incidence was final nd am out of his life for good.
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
did u know according to scientific research 75% of b.i.tches suffer from some kind of hearing loss?? Dis means when u talking to the b.i.tch and she acting like u don't exist u SMACK d Poo outta her head to get her attention....

U be like "b.i.tch u beta act right and stop playing with me"!!!

She be like "yes daddy"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by onyekachee(f): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Because they are emotionally weak,lack self esteem,have issues with themselves..but in the country we live in today,woman battering is practiced by most non educated men..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
I love beating on girls especially the ones with smooth round bum bum . i like the smacking and vibrating sounds the bum bum makes when i spank it grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 04, 2014
shockwave91: did u know according to scientific research 75% of b.i.tches suffer from some kind of hearing loss?? Dis means when u talking to the b.i.tch and she acting like u don't exist u SMACK d Poo outta her head to get her attention....

U be like "b.i.tch u beta act right and stop playing with me"!!!

She be like "yes daddy"

You kip smacking her and then one day u find ur self in d hospital with one arm gone...
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2014
kerygalerie:

You kip smacking her and then one day u find ur self in d hospital with one arm gone...

how?
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2014
ephee:

i was a victim of domestic violence nd i can tell it wasnt a good xperience at all. at d heat of arguments even wit low tones he stil belivew hitting and verbal abuse wil solve it.he neva says sorry or accepts faults.d last incidence was final nd am out of his life for good.

gurl leaving him was the best thing u did...

I really do not know what they see us as...
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2014
shockwave91:

how?
shockwave91:

how?
shockwave91:

how?

I bet u really would not wanna knw... Cos its frightening.....
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Shaakasi(f): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2014
kerygalerie: [b][/b]

Yes yes yes I like dis!!!
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2014
kerygalerie: [b][/b]

so ur d type dat can kill ur hubby....so y u complaining if ur a55 is being whooped by him?

What d phuck u gon do dat's frightening?
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Truckpusher(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2014
kerygalerie: hey, nairalandiers...
I'm here to treat a very important top on women abuse...
for the guys out there"why do you find pleasure in hitting a woman at any slight provocation? Isn't there a better option of resolving issues than violence?
why hit the one you claim to love? I really do not know your definition of love but i know love will never cause anyone harm or pain.
Love is patience, tolerance, understanding, mutual respect and sharing...
Single ladies listen carefully, if you and your boyfriend have an argument and all he does is to inflate pain on you by beating to a state of unconciousness, dearie run for your life... It doesnt have to get to that state before you need to run. A slap on face could mean he is a wife batter so run... I dont care the reason they"guys" have to hit a woman all i know is that, its a strong act of wickedness and show be punished severely by the law.
I rest my case.
How about men that are being emotionally abused by women until they no longer see the need to live in this world?
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by MenGoingThereWay: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2014
If a man decides to ignore the woman and b silent..They will say the man is abusing them emotionally.

If a man decides to live the house and go cool of..They will say he isn't responsible to handle issues.

If a man decides to keep late nights or may travel just to avoid trouble..They will say he is cheating.

If a man decides to shout back at her and in the heat of d issue call her names...They will say the man abused them and for shouting has a tendency to become violent...Forgetting the fact thAt they Shout too nd call d man names too during arguments at times well men have mouth too and hv d right to shout and call u names just like d way u do too..Women fail to understand that during heated arguments people say "things"

If a man decides to talk gently..That's when they will start shouting and throwing tantrums.

What is It U women want from Us men..we try to make u women happy BUT u pple must always find a fAult.

Its not right for a man to hit a woman BUT on the flip side I think that women being conscious to the fact that a man can hit them have made them respect themselves when dealing with a man..

Some because of the term " any man that beats a woman is a coward or animal" have decided to disrepect and be rude to men after all society makes us understand that any man that hits me (woman) is an animal or will go to jail So I can insult, be rude and talk trash and still get away with it...well some men won't hesitate to slap u back to factory reset...while some men deal with the issue by living girls single or as single mothers.

There is a saying that goes thus- If they don't train a child at home he or she will be trained on d streets..If ur not trained as a woman to respect the men and feel raising ur voice on a man, being rude and insulting would do then don't be prepared to be paid in kind.

-MenGoingThereWay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tread For Those Who Survived D Nairaland Blast. / Internet Love : Share Your Experiences / Lies Women Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.