Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (48183 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
beebee5000:

it's not rocket science to decipher that FFK = cramjones.

Can any child pick up a cellphone and start posting pics of FFk and his girlfriends way back from the 80's https://www.nairaland.com/1555856/femi-fani-kayode-oldies-pictures-late

For the record, you will find those pictures here - http://www.femifanikayode.org/gallery/photo-gallery.html and https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/photos

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by thimbook2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
@sammy-youngs...
U loonie...
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijababe:

Like seriously! I don't understand how people convince themselves that a handle belongs to a public figure on NL. There is nothing cramjones has posted that is not freely available on WWW

Lmao...most of them are just lazy thinkers. Coupled with the fact that cramjones is playing the role well.

I bet FFK is somewhere laughing his ar.se off since he loves the attention.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by dammytosh: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Like Followers like leaders. We are talking about dishonesty and lack of integrity.

Some people are arguing about best University.

Misplaced priorities

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ideyvexnow: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Una no dey ever tire to attack Stella Oduah.?

Stella this Stella that.

Why won't Fani Kayode go and take a nap and wait his turn.

All the years Yorubas and Hausas ruled this country, nobody criticized them like this, but just 3 years of Ijaw/Igbo rule and you guys can't even relax.

I can't wait for the National conference to begin, because this cheating and ethnic bigotry is just too much for a normal person to bear.

If we must be part of Nigeria then we must have equal share in ruling this country. No more political attacks of this nature

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
ideyvexnow: Una no dey ever tire to attack Stella Oduah.?

Stella this Stella that.

Why won't Fani Kayode go and take a nap and wait his turn.

All the years Yorubas and Hausas ruled this country, nobody criticized them like this, but just 3 years of Ijaw/Igbo rule and you guys can't even relax.

I can't wait for the National conference to begin, because this cheating and ethnic bigotry is just too much for a normal person to bear.

If we must be part of Nigeria then we must have equal share in ruling this country. No more political attacks of this nature

Can you imagine how some people reason? If they call you villagers now you'll be angry. Shior

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Caracta(f): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is cramjones really FFK? shocked

Lord protect us!
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Babacele: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tinubu ,Bola Ahmed started the revolution long,long time ago! You must be conscious to know . Just that Asiwaju refused guns and bullets as in convetional revolutions because of his deep respect for human life. Rather and at the costs of his health, integrity, resources and even life, the guardian angel of democracy in Nigeria headed to the courts of law to unveil the shroud of misgovernance,incompetence and filth that the enemy of Nigeria represents. Instead of chaos Tinubu choose orderliness though slow but it's yielding fantastic results. When it was damn too risky and unfashionable to do so Asiwaju Tinubu stuck his neck and fought tyranies to standstill. The revolution started long time ago.
Validated:

This is the first forward looking statement / message I have read from you sir! The new Nigeria needs to be cleaned of corrupt people just like it happened in Ghana years back. My only fear is that if that does happen only the people who have NEVER held political offices would be alive.

FFK, OBJ, GEJ, BRF, Tinubu, GMB, Atiku, IBB, Amaechi? all present and past Governors, all past commissioners, all past Heads of State, all legislators, all permanent Secretaries, every Nigerian who owns assets above what they could have earned, paid taxes on are thieves. If for example you own a Billion Naira asset, what tax declarations have you made in your lifetime to justify your total worth? What income have you declared in your life-time to justify your wealth?

Truly, our dream of a new Nigeria will be a mirage if this total cleansing cannot happen. My question is, WHO IS THE SAINT that would lead this? FFK? GMB? TINUBU? RIBADU? LAI MOHD? OR WHO oooooo? Even the APC is stinking with corrupt leaders gathering and hobnobbing as progressives. What makes a man progressive and saintly? Is it by joining a party? So if tomorrow Stella Oduah becomes the APC campaign manager, would she become a saint and progressive and no longer corrupt?

Wake up Nigeria, ALL these politician are THIEVES and must be treated as such.

Solution? Let us meet and agree actions at the Sovereign National Conference!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ichidodo: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Attempts to cover up Cramjone's identity are laughable. Cramjones is most definitely FFK.Take it or Leave it

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Boss13: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sometimes I wonder why people pick on or hate saharareporters. For me, they are doing a very good job. I just don't want them to become a political tool for some politicians who have scores to settle. They should, however, place their spot lights on all public officers and let the general public know their leaders.

Well done saharareporters.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by jerusalem101: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Not surprise the clown is talking, very soon he will come out to say he's been dating her, cause he has penchant for peoples wife. FFK please before you go further blabbing can you tell Nigerians about the missing MONEY and all the corruption plus anarchy that took place during OBJ's Government which you were a key player in it they say he who goes for equity must do that with clean hands....

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by deletrue: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Phidus: dis woman is wacked. she shud f**k off. just wait and see, Jonathan won't sent her packing
Send who? Ok. May be because you are seen and generally accepted as extremely desperate to take power from GEj? look, just forget it. GEJ will never send or remove any person or persons from his government until you and your likes change the evil politics you are involved. Silly opposition.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by DerideGull(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:

Nathaniel King's father was a Yoruba man in Sierra Leone who later returned to Nigeria and also helped Bishop Crowther translate the bible into Yoruba.

Please there were no Yoruba in Sierra Leone. However there were many indigenous ethnic groups in Sierra Leone before the repatriation of freed slaves (recaptives) to Freetown. The nonsensical Yari,ba crap surfaced when British colonialists invited some of the educated returnees to Lagos for colonial jobs. Bishop Crowther was equally returnee, if not, why would he look the direction of Sierra Leone for help in translating bible in Yari,ba when the Lagos Colony was the home of Yari,ba?

It is unfortunate that Yari,ba distortion of historical facts has been allowed to exist in Nigeria without challenge for too long. The nonsensical acts of distortion gained roots in Nigerians society during the Nigeria/Biafra civil war.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by awayeyebundle: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
First degree in Nigeria no be beans before u collect am,but to be honest Stella Oduah is a disgrace to herself and Jonathan who appoint her to be minister even when her degree is not Orijo.Corruption na the way wey hin go take stop be this!!,We are watching ur administration MR PRESIDENT.............Time will tell,WOMANIZER
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels
She is all you call her but she has performed better than you FFK,....shame on you Femi Fani Kayode

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by eastman11: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Any man who sleeps with his daughter and whose godfather sleeps with his daughter in-law must not be taken seriously.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Ochibaisik(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
But this Kayode of a thing also stinks with all his noise making.I begin to wonder if he is the only person who can talk in Nigeria.He is always criticizing without rendering a solution.During his aviation administration,what did he achieve?lol,he is a disgrace to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Integrafamoo: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
She might have done that because we so much believe in paper work. What were the senators doing before she was clarified as a miniter. This nepotic governance should stop! Many reps and senators have the same yet unveiled problem.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: Very evil woman---The picture says it all! She has to cover her nose to gauge her own stink and rot!
put up your mother's pix and let us compare

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by SolidMoney: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

Mechie Onu there, what do you know about politics...if she is a spade you are a HOE, where were your father when IBB, OBJ, Abacha etc were
looting this country, he couldnt talk its you anuofia that came here to talk rubbish. You are the biggest fool if u dont really know whats happening in Nigeria, Cramjones is an agent for those who have been destroying Nigeria from time immemorial, who told you they cares about you, what has Certificate got to do with Performance which is even a propaganda to tanish her image...pls go to Romance section and leave Politics for real MEN
Nwanna Ina tupuru ya onu.Onye na amaro ebe mmiri bidoru mawa ya,agaro ama ebe onuru kpusi.I am sure he is has not started looking for job yet or he is possibly a secondary school pupil.By the time he starts looking for job in this country and he is being denied because he is Igbo then he would understand.We are talking about politics here while his likes are here talking gibberish.We will play this politics with them.We will match them word for word.A man does not run away from war because he is afraid of dying.mbannu.Imagine FFK of all people telling us about good governance.Nothing person no go hear.ptewww.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
ichidodo: Attempts to cover up Cramjone's identity is laughable. Cramjones is most definitely FFK.Take it or Leave it
He is cos I have the proofs sad

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kairoseki77: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
jmoore:

To Cramjones or FFk or FFK's messenger

1- Not all Igbos support corruption. To generalize is tribalism. Many Igbos have condemned the acts by Stella Oduah.

2- If you were guilty of corruption when you were a minister, may God get rid of you too.

Amen!!

How many of these likes are sincere9gerians fake profiles?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kairoseki77: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
DerideGull:

Please there were no Yoruba in Sierra Leone. However there were many indigenous ethnic groups in Sierra Leone before the repatriation of freed slaves (recaptives) to Freetown. The nonsensical Yari,ba crap surfaced when British colonialists invited some of the educated returnees to Lagos for colonial jobs. Bishop Crowther was equally returnee, if not, why would he look the direction of Sierra Leone for help in translating bible in Yari,ba when the Lagos Colony was the home of Yari,ba?

It is unfortunate that Yari,ba distortion of historical facts has been allowed to exist in Nigeria without challenge for too long. The nonsensical acts of distortion gained roots in Nigerians society during the Nigeria/Biafra civil war.

Must your people always bring up that war?

We must have destroyed your soul along with your body in that war.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by snthesis(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
if FFK is on NL, i wonder the number of other "eminent" personalities registered- wink
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by slightlyMad(f): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:
[size=15pt]No one takes ffk/scamjones seriously except maybe nairaland[/size].

Instead of posting articles to newspapers editors, ffk/scamjones now post articles only on nairaland. How are the mighty fallen?

Lesson to kids:say no to drugs.

I dont get the mentality that millions should always be wasted to convey simple messages that can reach a much wider audience via social media for free.
no everyone is daft, not everyone is wasteful just like stealer Oduah.
btw, your president who once had no shoes has a facebook and twitter account but has no nairaland account, why? because nairaland is too local
charity begins at home.

Nice one FFK
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Boss13: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
SeaGold: Stella Odua is responsible and accountable to the office of the PRESIDENT, her employer. She has no business with the SENATE or any agency of government.

She is a graduate which is the benchmark stipulated by the constitution for an individual to hold top public/ political office. Adding other professional certificates to her resume is and never the prerequisite for the monumental/infrastructure development in all the airports across the nation we are witnessing courtesy of her brilliance and effort.

But seriously why the hate on IBO ministers particularly when they seem to be performing and doing things right.

Barth Nnaji was thrown out for the cabals to continue their fraud.

Festus Odimegwu was thrown out for promising to conduct a credible census

Please do not tagged this with tribe. She has fooled the nation with this allegation and with previous allegations levied against her. If you think being a graduate automatically qualifies her for the ministerial appointment, then why did she decide to go through the stress to fool herself by adding a fake M.Sc degree? Also, how about work experience? Does she have an experience in aviation? Little wonder all she does is aesthetic works on our airport lounge to hide the decay just like she applies heavy makeup to her face to hide the deceit she stores inward.

Guess what! The aviation industry is rotten away because we have an inexperience and incompetent madam at the helm of affairs and our president still consider her worthy to continue to occupy that position. May God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by MrAboki: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
This Fani Kayode fellow is a Bastard.. angry

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by danjalingo: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
GEJ should sack this woman. it has nothing to do with this government or where she comes from. after all this is not the 1st time a government official is brandishing a fake result, you may ask APC godfather who is also Yoruba about his Chicago certificate. I am beginning to dislike this FFK man, he talks more like a market woman.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by WilyWily5: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Stella should allow Yorubas loot Aviation Funds,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.